Author Topic: Robin Nahas on Crocmedia's Sportsday  (Read 376 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Robin Nahas on Crocmedia's Sportsday
« on: February 21, 2013, 12:37:25 PM »
Audio: Robbie Nahas was interviewed by Tony Leonard and Scott Cummings on Hutchy's Crocmedia's Sportsday show ...

http://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/podcast-sportsdayvic/Sportsday+Podcast+Feb+19.mp3

* Chocco Williams has been great for the playing group, especially for the first year players. His knowledge of the game is second to none. Just the little things he picks up that no other coach I’ve had picks up is fantastic. He’s been fantastic, he’s very infectious, he’s very loud. I’ve never met a man who talks as much as he does consistently. There’s a lot of method to his madness.

* Grimes  - Everyone obviously knows he got injured again in this pre-season, his hamstring went again. I don’t know what it is about him, his rehab, he’s done it better than I’ve seen anyone and he’s back training fully pretty much at the moment. He’ll be back playing I think in the 3rd NAB Cup game. He’s looking as picture of fitness, is raring to go and is a very important part of our back line.

the claw

Re: Robin Nahas on Crocmedia's Sportsday
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:55:03 PM »
have you worked on your left side robbie and have you found a way to keep your feet under pressure.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 01:09:34 PM »
* Grimes  - Everyone obviously knows he got injured again in this pre-season, his hamstring went again. I don’t know what it is about him, his rehab, he’s done it better than I’ve seen anyone and he’s back training fully pretty much at the moment. He’ll be back playing I think in the 3rd NAB Cup game. He’s looking as picture of fitness, is raring to go and is a very important part of our back line.
I knew there was a reason for reading what Nanas has to say, great news on Grimes  :pray

gerkin greg

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 02:09:26 PM »
have you worked on your left side robbie and have you found a way to keep your feet under pressure.

Didn't look like it to me in the All Star game

It does look like he has bulked up a little bit which is some sort of positive I guess