Author Topic: Changes next week for the Bombers game?  (Read 1822 times)

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Changes next week for the Bombers game?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 09:14:43 AM »
Outs - Post, O'Hanlon, McGuane

Ins - Dea, Batchelor, Derrickx

Ins: Dea, Batchelor

Outs: Post (did I read the Age correctly he was named in the best; please), Griffiths (concussion)

I'd drop O'Hanlon too but I don't hink we have anyone to replace him with unless Arnott gets a go despite having missed 3-4 weeks with a hammy

Post? lol
Plays a great game and you want him dropped. You guys never learn

Seriously, shut up. I thought Posty was okay but stuff me, you wonder why people give you poo when you get on here chirping off saying your favourite player is "great". You never learn. Bugger off to Big Footy

:cheers

Stuff you lol
Everyone is wanting our talls to be champions after 20 games. I reckon they should take a look in the mirror

Hey, no need to start with the insults. That's just a sign of losing the argument. And I think Jayden was alright last night. Just don't come on here with the "he's great, you're all dumb lol stuff you guys lol " rubbish

For me last couple of weeks have seen a few positive signs from Posty and I think that's cofidence issue with him.He was our best KP player yesterday by a mile.Cant justify having McGuane in the team and dropping Posty.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 09:16:43 AM »
Out: McGuane, Griffiths
In: Astbury, Batchelor

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 09:18:59 AM »
AStbury season this year is a right off.Coming back from serious injury.By all reports been turning it over alot at the Burgers.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 09:20:37 AM »
Outs - Post, O'Hanlon, McGuane

Ins - Dea, Batchelor, Derrickx

Ins: Dea, Batchelor

Outs: Post (did I read the Age correctly he was named in the best; please), Griffiths (concussion)

I'd drop O'Hanlon too but I don't hink we have anyone to replace him with unless Arnott gets a go despite having missed 3-4 weeks with a hammy

Post? lol
Plays a great game and you want him dropped. You guys never learn

Seriously, shut up. I thought Posty was okay but stuff me, you wonder why people give you poo when you get on here chirping off saying your favourite player is "great". You never learn. Bugger off to Big Footy

:cheers

Stuff you lol
Everyone is wanting our talls to be champions after 20 games. I reckon they should take a look in the mirror

Hey, no need to start with the insults. That's just a sign of losing the argument. And I think Jayden was alright last night. Just don't come on here with the "he's great, you're all dumb lol stuff you guys lol " rubbish

Nah I'm fed up with the unrealistic demands of our supporters, the blindness and the brainless comments. If he club started giving him games earlier this year and didn't drop him a couple of times last year, he'd be on 50 games and playing really good footy. He's naturally skilled on either foot but as a young bloke who is trying to make it, he is nervous and does the odd mistake. We all should see this by now if we all go to games all year and every year. He has perfect size for a key tall and has a great mark and leap with skill which will come through with another 20 games. But nah, our supporters are dumb. Dud, Delist lol. That's the only 2 words they know. They want him dropped after yesterday rather than improving him with more games and actually filling a hole in defence considering Grimes and Griffiths miss alot of games. He can also play forward and the last time I looked we've only had 1 tall forward for 10 weeks. Reiwoldt. Vickery will be the 2nd tall but we need a 3rd. Post is a vital link in the chain and more games=improvement. But nah. DUD, DELIST. That's what I have to deal with too often  8)

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 09:30:37 AM »
Ins .Moore and Miller and Browne
Outs.Nahas McGaune.Ohanlon

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 09:40:11 AM »
Ins .Moore and Miller and Browne
Outs.Nahas McGaune.Ohanlon
:huh
Browney's the only one still on the list.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 09:44:10 AM »
Give the other 2 send off games
There been on the beers last few days
That should do the trick

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2012, 10:13:41 AM »
Wgaf...rest the stars play the crap now..
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2012, 12:07:38 PM »
Wgaf...rest the stars play the crap now..

?? You clearly haven't been watching many games lately have you :lol
We have been playing the Crap for he last 10 rounds :wallywink

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 01:43:13 PM »
Batchelor in for Griff....that's all folks.

Agreed. I think Griffiths needs another 1-3 years to mature properly so I would be giving him a rest and prepping him for next year. Needs muscle.

Post played his best game for RFC, I'd give him two last opportunities to achieve a miracle and convince me to keep him at the club after five years.

McGuane clearly had a crap game, should have had 2-3 goals. But he has shown he can kick goals and with Miller now retired I don't know who I'd replace him with. Very little to be gained from dropping him.

O'Hanlon needs more game time. Too early to make any judgement on his career, so with the season effectively over I'd just be giving him game time while we can.

White wasn't super nor shamed. But he clearly had a crack.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2012, 04:03:54 PM »
Bring in Batchelor for Griffiths(injury). Would like to see Astbury play but accept unlikely

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 04:49:10 PM »
Footy Barometer - Round 22
Herald-Sun
August 20, 2012

RICHMOND

ON THE BLOCK: Like last week and the week before, the Tigers are looking fairly settled again. Jayden Post played well in the west and should be safe, while the likes of Brad Helbig and Daniel Jackson were also solid. Could Luke McGuane be forced to pay full price after missing three sitters? Griffiths must pass a concussion test to play Friday night but he should be fine.

ON THE CUSP: Tigers fans… look away now. Just like last week, very little. Coburg was more competitive but fell again, this time to Geelong, in its final match of the season. Addam Maric was OK while Jake Batchelor returned to place himself in the mix for a recall.

SAM LANDSBERGER’S FORECAST: The Tigers have a great chance to showcase to the footy world that they have in fact improved this season with a Friday night blockbuster against Essendon. After that it’s Port Adelaide at the MCG, so Richmond should finish the season 11-11, with a strong percentage and the lowest average losing margin in the league. Nice. Brownlow night would become a lot more exciting if Trent Cotchin could finish the year with 70 touches, while memo Jack Riewoldt: Get selfish! He sits four goals behind Pav on the Coleman chart and needs a bag to leap back into contention. You can bet that’ll be the talking point entering the Power match – can Jack mow down Pavlich’s final figure?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/supercoach-news/footy-barometer-round-22/story-fncufbo5-1226454249161

gerkin greg

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 05:02:27 PM »
Out: 'Whispers' McG, Greggles
In: Dave, Batchelor

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 05:51:26 PM »
With Kingy (toe) and Griffiths (conc.) to miss that's two forced changes. Batchelor will be one of the inclusions. Who will be the other?

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2012, 05:53:51 PM »
Out: 'Whispers' McG, Greggles
In: Dave, Batchelor

You know the hammy would go after one lead.