Author Topic: Plough's aftermatch media conference / Wallace to wield the axe  (Read 2568 times)

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Plough's aftermatch media conference / Wallace to wield the axe
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 10:20:21 AM »
wp, dont be so naive, the only reason a team wont follow the coaches orders and then publically say so is because the team does not respect listen to or want the coach

wake up, smell the roses

jackson if he said that, is just let it known that  that they dont listen to the coach. the coach thus has lost the players ears

good bye terry

Then using your thoery then our players are a disgrace as well ... this Club means something to every single person who goes to the games... seems it doens't mean much to our players if they are going around losing to spite the coach

But as I said what does it really matter .. I am over it

thats why we need a total clean sweep of the club, every one there is to blame, we need a new board, new coaching panel and 70% new playing list.  if teams can start from scratch like wce, adelaide ...and soon GC17 etc, why cant we, at least the rfc has its fans and its history, all they have to do is wipe the slate clean and start again  .
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 12:04:32 PM by TigerTime »

Offline gtig

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 10:53:58 AM »
ttime, be hard to find anyone who didn't think terry was gone but if you sack him now who is going to step in? doesn't seem to be much confidence in king or campbell, so if sheeds won't mind the list then who will? part-time job for pagan? terry might be the best option until something better arrives. like the new board and the top 30 draft picks the tiger fairy is going to drop in the punt road mailbox next week. this season is terry's car crash i recon he's tried every trick he's got and come up with nothing, the media have no idea the fans are in the same boat and it seems the players too. time to put on a brave face and cheer the positives until the time is right to ring in the changes. maybe we could just take the rest of the season off and focus on basic skills training.  :help

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »
ttime, be hard to find anyone who didn't think terry was gone but if you sack him now who is going to step in? doesn't seem to be much confidence in king or campbell, so if sheeds won't mind the list then who will? part-time job for pagan? terry might be the best option until something better arrives. like the new board and the top 30 draft picks the tiger fairy is going to drop in the punt road mailbox next week. this season is terry's car crash i recon he's tried every trick he's got and come up with nothing, the media have no idea the fans are in the same boat and it seems the players too. time to put on a brave face and cheer the positives until the time is right to ring in the changes. maybe we could just take the rest of the season off and focus on basic skills training.  :help

Good summary, nothing achieved by winning too many games if we won't make the finals. Last year we only won the games at the end of the year because we were panicked into it by the hysterical supporters spured on by the Richmond hating media.Other clubs moved into list management mid season, but we went flat out to finish ninth. I gree with Dermie TW should have really built the list through kids instead of trying to win in the first 2-3 years.
It must be like shooting ducks in a cage to the media. we all know including TW that he is not going to be coach next year includding Terry but along with the Richmond management stay strong and use this year to develop any of the kids when they are(half) ready to play. I will repect the management and coaches if they do the best for the club and not for their own short term gain ( Couragous if the do) like Shaw did for Collingwood when he couldn't make it.
If we win a few with kids, great but if we finish down the bottom with less than 4 wins , even greater, we will get a chance of a couple of picks in the top 20. If they use the picks for other clubs discards this time I will be very sad. Of course there will be the usual circus about tanking but our leaders should come out and say we are playing the kids in the best interest of our future and dont care if the jurnos team doesnt get a better pick.

We can only get out of this mess with level heads where people think with there heads and not there hearts which will be a real challenge for all at Tigerland as passion has always been our badge.

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 12:07:32 PM »
we dont need to sign up anyone to step in as coach, let king and campbell just caretake the team. wallace is just there for absolutely no reason, what is the real point of keeping him or any player who wont be there next yr in the team, unless we have ideas to trade them and beef up their profile