Author Topic: Richmond talks finals chances down (Herald-Sun)  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond talks finals chances down (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 06:35:27 PM »

i want to smash them almost as much as I want to smash the war machine in rnd 22

:lol

Might be a bit hard to do that TM, unless the current ceasefire ends.  War machine.   :lol :lol :lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »
The war machine :lol

gerkin greg

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 07:32:24 PM »
I recall after Nought beat Geelong that one of their players mentioned publicly in a press conference that "unlike richmond who decided to bin a review of a 100 point belting last season, we scrutinised it to learn from it"  Id be hoping our players are reminded of that during the week of that game. That was a pretty insulting thing to say, and pretty stuffing funny given how each teams fortunes have turned since then. stuffing kolobinedes, i want to smash them almost as much as I want to smash the war machine in rnd 22

Hopefully they enjoy scruitinising another 100 point belting this week. Boomer is bringing donuts  :thumbsup

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 07:56:28 PM »
I recall after Nought beat Geelong that one of their players mentioned publicly in a press conference that "unlike richmond who decided to bin a review of a 100 point belting last season, we scrutinised it to learn from it"  Id be hoping our players are reminded of that during the week of that game. That was a pretty insulting thing to say, and pretty stuffing funny given how each teams fortunes have turned since then. stuffing kolobinedes, i want to smash them almost as much as I want to smash the war machine in rnd 22

Hopefully they enjoy scruitinising another 100 point belting this week. Boomer is bringing donuts  :thumbsup

Practice makes perfect I guess...

What the stuff is a war machine. Bummers kidding themselves.  :lol

Gigantor

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 07:58:25 PM »
war machines almost always end up as scrap

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 09:05:47 AM »
war machines almost always end up as scrap

Like this?