Author Topic: Tigers vs Pies  (Read 10010 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Tigers vs Pies
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2008, 09:55:45 AM »
What a laughing stock, embarrassed totally at the game, money thrown away, a day l wanted to bury myself in the sand
Richmond the leather burnt football team who creates disaster for themselves on field
They overuse the football that much they work themselves into thier own trouble.
they flood back so far that so many of them are down the back 50,  they got so many to pass to by handball & the last bloke got no-one upfield to kick too so they start over again but still standing in the same places not gaining any territory & the turnover from hot play & 1 kick bang a goal against us is laughable

STATS Dont ever mention stats to me again.
a useless term in football that shows nothing on the real game after the fact
most of the stats Richmond players get are overused football stats  :lol pass it to me, stand here,  pass it back start walking, l got rid of the ball done my job OMFG seen this so many times
could there be a term put on the stat sheet for Hot passes,  we would need 2 sheets alone for that
Richmond stats sheet would have the words LEATHER BURN STATS  :rollin
Terry Wallace game plan  ???
kicking too 2 on 1 contests WTF is that all about
Dropping Hughes was the biggest mistake cause we needed a CHF

Dale Thomas killed us  :lol his far better than Deledio, Tambling, put together
Anyone here telling me this lad is not going to be a superstar is a moron & knows nothing about football,  his got the whole package
Mark of the Day, Goal of the day, Play of the day even had a cheeky bounce doing it & set up another goal
was in the set up of many of there goals including kicking l think 3 himself & missed 2 easy ones lucky for us
Dont ever any of you losers tell me Thomas is a nothing cause he gave a far better display than most of our list yeaterday & he plays his best football in the wet

Kingy another solid game. sure a couple of mistakes but his the only hardball player who puts his small body on the line. he backs himself in a never give up attitude something many should learn from him to play 120 minutes instead of walking after disposing off the ball. his helps on the scoreboard as well & l backed him to take this years B&F & if this turns out to be correct we are in a hole of hell for many years to come

Little Jackie

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2008, 10:06:03 AM »
dont worry Tigermonk, reality will set in soon to a few on this site.

And as for the game, my advice to Wallace would of been this.
place defensive tags on both Shaws, this would restrict there run and carry out of defense.
Secondly.play a spare man back and leave in the  corridor., sitting on D 50 arc. this would force them (forwards)to go wide and play abit further up the ground. You dont wont Thomas, Didak and Davis getting possesions inside F 50, as we seen yesterday, pretty simple game plan but effective.

Why you wouldnt put a defensive tag on either one of them is extremely poor coaching, but Terry cant be told anything and is always right, Good luck at Centrelink Plough
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 10:25:50 AM by Jackstar »

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2008, 10:21:04 AM »
reality does not have to set in on us here , it has to set in at the rfc and most of ficken all
TERRY WALLAVE!

many tiger delusional fans just keep on living on hope and just waiting for thisng to happen

until terry understands reality. nothing will change

terry has to throw away game plans, game plans are overrated

he has to play the kids and just tell them, play football and have a go!

game plans are full of poo

all u need is structures, a strong spine and 22 solid contributors who are accountable

full stop, no fancy game plan, no basketball tactics

just 22 players having a go at playing what is called football

Ramps

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2008, 10:36:00 AM »
all u need is structures, a strong spine and 22 solid contributors who are accountable
just 22 players having a go at playing what is called football

for where we are at right now, X is spot on.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2008, 10:46:05 AM »

It's too late for that now, he's in job saving mode, he'll keep playing the older players to try scratch up a few wins to keep the wolves at bay.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Ox

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2008, 10:47:44 AM »

Now that's what i call tactical genius.

Tigermonk

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2008, 10:48:21 AM »
Richmond dont run hard into space to except the longer handballs or kicks to open it up or run hard to except the ball
Richmond dont force other teams to run hard giving teams plenty of energy in reserve for second efforts hence thier short handball & chipkicks & backwards play while they just coral us in a wide pattern
what l seen yesterday was one of the worst football running sides,  other sides make us run always chasing leaving us out of breathe for second efforts
still no game plan comming out of defence cause we dont run & dont move the ball fast we wait which gains other teams time to think

we just simply dont improve week to week

Our percentage is getting smacked again & if we ever start winning games other teams will have better percentage & we finish 9th then back to wooden spoon & same old story

WE ARE PATHETIC

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »
Richmond dont run hard into space to except the longer handballs or kicks to open it up or run hard to except the ball
Richmond dont force other teams to run hard giving teams plenty of energy in reserve for second efforts hence thier short handball & chipkicks & backwards play while they just coral us in a wide pattern
what l seen yesterday was one of the worst football running sides,  other sides make us run always chasing leaving us out of breathe for second efforts
still no game plan comming out of defence cause we dont run & dont move the ball fast we wait which gains other teams time to think

we just simply dont improve week to week

Our percentage is getting smacked again & if we ever start winning games other teams will have better percentage & we finish 9th then back to wooden spoon & same old story

WE ARE PATHETIC
i put that effoirt against the pies as as about as weak and pathetic as the game against the cats.

forget about the kids for a minute just think about our senior core players.

they are so poo. tuck, pettifer, sugar. crap. i once got blasted on here for comparing leon davis to petts. OMG are you serious petts although not our worst senior will never win u a flag. yeah a goal here or there. BIG DEAL. davis always gets his 20 possessions and also kicks goals.

if they cant win you a flag or be a part of it then WTF are they still in the starting 22. eff THEM OFF!! Wallet is in career saving form right now, hence why petts wasn't dropped and it wuldnt surprise me if no senior players gets dropped this week

picture this your a young player and u see ur captain handballs whilst kicking inside 50,  cause he is has no confidence at all and is really a pathetic footballer who squeezes every cent out of the rfc and gives the supporters sweet nothing. the kids must be thinking geez if we have him doing that then what hope have we got!!

sugar, wallace and miller have brought this club to the train wreck they have been doing about.
expect the dockers to smash us this week!!

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2008, 12:46:13 PM »
What about that disallowed goal of Richo's when the umpire called it "holding the ball" - replay clearly shows Richo getting foot to ball!!! 

Sorry Julz but the umpires call was 100% correct.

Yes Richo did get his foot to the ball after he dropped it and it hit the ground. He tried to break a tackle dropped the ball - gawn he was for mine. As I said ump was 100% right
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Tigermonk

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »
No comment from you WP on Dale Thomas  ;D figures
l did tell you this lad will produce against us,  he made some of our top listed players look stupid 2nd grade footballers that they are
Thomas would fit into my side any day before a over rated Deledio & Tambling,  :rollin

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »
No comment from you WP on Dale Thomas  ;D figures
l did tell you this lad will produce against us,  he made some of our top listed players look stupid 2nd grade footballers that they are
Thomas would fit into my side any day before a over rated Deledio & Tambling,  :rollin

I think I must be a bit of a moron Tigermonk because I would have Lids over Thomas. Thomas is allowed to shine with the Collingwood senior players giving him the space, delivery and support that Lids just doesn't recieve.

How good would Lids be if he had space and support that Thomas has?! Its hard to imagine but if you dought my reasoning then all you have to do is compare them when they were in a similar situation with a similiar standard of player around them - pre-draft- and you can see that Lids is by far the superior player.

Sorry Tigermonk, just my take.

Stripes

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2008, 02:03:12 PM »
that goes with tambling also, noy lids nor blingers fault they ended up at the poohole called tigerland

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2008, 02:05:59 PM »
im not 100% sure but i think cam wood was a tiger fan , why didnt we chase him to help patto. simmonds is finished, heavy lumbering slow turd and weak to boot

whats with the bs about his sprint and endurance power training. the dumb poo runs on the spot and a fat old grandma can run faster than him

Ramps

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2008, 02:11:56 PM »
im not 100% sure but i think cam wood was a tiger fan , why didnt we chase him to help patto. simmonds is finished, heavy lumbering slow turd and weak to boot

whats with the bs about his sprint and endurance power training. the dumb pooh runs on the spot and a fat old grandma can run faster than him

rumour has it we sent people to see him play at Queensland state level and according to us he couldnt play lol ... thats the story around the traps but its just a rumour and could be wrong

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2008, 02:16:43 PM »
so i assume miller saw him play!

millerfluked a wayne carey deal and has lived off that all his life

has no idea and should foq