Author Topic: ESSENDON SUPPORTERS GOING APE poo AT THE HERALD SUN ETC.  (Read 6588 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: ESSENDON SUPPORTERS GOING APE poo AT THE HERALD SUN ETC.
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 06:02:54 PM »
reported this morning in the papers that he was on 550k per annum. thats 1.1 million big ones for Matty. Good luck to him! he stuffed em up and set up his family for life in one go  :clapping
That'll teach the Bombers  ;D

Real guts and class by Essendon's clueless Board when Knighter found out his sacking through the media  ::).
You're kidding? He's been treated like a piece of garbage, I hope they rot  >:(
According to Francis Leech and Ox (Schwarz not out Ox lol), Knighter found out first he was sacked from the media just as Damien Drum did when he was sacked by Freo. Matty was told by the Bombers he was going to be part of the end of season review process remember. In the end the Essendon Board just caved into the pressure from their coterie groups and supporters who wanted him gone.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010, 10:49:09 PM »
reported this morning in the papers that he was on 550k per annum. thats 1.1 million big ones for Matty. Good luck to him! he stuffed em up and set up his family for life in one go  :clapping
That'll teach the Bombers  ;D

Real guts and class by Essendon's clueless Board when Knighter found out his sacking through the media  ::).
You're kidding? He's been treated like a piece of garbage, I hope they rot  >:(
According to Francis Leech and Ox (Schwarz not out Ox lol), Knighter found out first he was sacked from the media just as Damien Drum did when he was sacked by Freo. Matty was told by the Bombers he was going to be part of the end of season review process remember. In the end the Essendon Board just caved into the pressure from their coterie groups and supporters who wanted him gone.
Hutchy said tonight he rang and told Knights he's going to be sacked and Knights was "gobsmacked".

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 10:50:48 PM »
the bombers are in the poo now, the media let alone hutchy will love all this attention that he got to tell knightsy first he was sacked.

FNM

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 10:55:20 PM »
They've got worse supporters than us, absolute scum
At least we've got reason to get upset because we've actually gone through pain
They didn't like him because they perceived him as coming from a crap club
I hope they have 30 years of misery
Poor Knighta

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2010, 10:59:27 PM »
about time someone spoke that james hirds comments over the past couple of weeks helped in the down fall of knights. also good to see the media finally put some preasure on him to finally say if he is going to take over as a coach or not but he dodged that one pretty badly from the snippet they shown on footy classified.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2010, 11:01:17 PM »
Poor Knighta
Not with a $1.1 million payout  ;)  ;D

FNM

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2010, 11:03:35 PM »
Hird won't take over with that list  :lol

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2010, 11:26:17 PM »
No club I hate more than Essendon, (Maybe Collingwood).. Just watched the 1995 finals series.

(Robbo: "3 bounces, 4 bounces, 5 bouces... This will bring the house down..  ITS A GOAL TO MATTHEW KNIGHTS!"
Bruce: "They're in front Robbo....")

You're a gem Knighter and a Tiger Man.

Go Tigers!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010, 04:10:28 PM »
LOL them giving a spud like Riemers a new two-year contract  :wallywink. Even McVeigh looks finished and he also got two more years.

Seems Hird is smartly now backing away at a 100 miles an hour. Even Bomber Thompson was asked if he would want to coach his old club Essendon and he said "I wouldn't think so". Ex-champions not wanting to coach their old club. Hmmm where have I also heard that before.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2010, 08:34:41 PM »
LOL them giving a spud like Riemers a new two-year contract  :wallywink. Even McVeigh looks finished and he also got two more years.

Seems Hird is smartly now backing away at a 100 miles an hour. Even Bomber Thompson was asked if he would want to coach his old club Essendon and he said "I wouldn't think so". Ex-champions not wanting to coach their old club. Hmmm where have I also heard that before.

Great post, Riemers is a lunatic and McVeigh is finished.
sshit club, hope they fold.
Even the 100 old aged pensioners from the bowling club are dictating where they will train in the future, as the footy club will have to leave Windy Hill as the bowling club wont hand over there land :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 09:10:30 PM »

Great post, Riemers is a lunatic and McVeigh is finished.
spoo club, hope they fold.
Even the 100 old aged pensioners from the bowling club are dictating where they will train in the future, as the footy club will have to leave Windy Hill as the bowling club wont hand over there land :lol
So glad we got into Craigieburn before they considered moving. Now they'll be stuck at Essendon airport or somewhere where there's no public transport to get to.