Author Topic: Deledio off to GWS in exchange for future first & third round picks [confirmed]  (Read 176064 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Tigers should trade Deledio: Robbo .... (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #315 on: September 19, 2016, 07:24:12 AM »
lol
if richmond paid a million dollars a year to a second year key forward with only 9 games of AFL football under his belt, played him in the ruck, and played him to the VFL for extended periods of time, there is no way that would be regarded as smart and brave around these parts

It would by me

Pick 1

Kpp

Nae grow trees

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Shammo80

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #316 on: September 19, 2016, 11:09:24 AM »
Lids wont be going anywhere as lids states he is over these rumours so are we why arnt there rumpurs of morris hunt Elton moore townsend bing thrown around oooh that's right cause they wouldn't get a game at another club

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #317 on: September 19, 2016, 11:18:28 AM »
I'm sick of the media hating us all the time. 
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

naturaldisaster

« Reply #318 on: September 19, 2016, 01:52:35 PM »

The media are sheep

Every new Richmond related article has no new info in itits just recycled dribble someone else wrote.  Even if it's correct it's mostly dribble

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #319 on: September 19, 2016, 02:41:51 PM »

The media are sheep

Every new Richmond related article has no new info in it@s just recycled dribble someone else wrote.  Even if it's correct it's mostly dribble

RICHMOND

RE SIGNED HARDWICK

Largely DUE TO MEDIA PRESSURE

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm 

(According to Wp or Benny or someone authoritive on such matters )

The media hate us and made us re sign half step.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #320 on: September 19, 2016, 03:12:57 PM »
lol
if richmond paid a million dollars a year to a second year key forward with only 9 games of AFL football under his belt, played him in the ruck, and played him to the VFL for extended periods of time, there is no way that would be regarded as smart and brave around these parts

It would by me

Pick 1

Kpp

Nae grow trees
which why you would be crying the loudest if he didnt play every week in the AFL, in the same position he played as a junior.
you have made it abundantly clear that you believe those with talent should be given special compensation and should play seniors regardless of effort and output.

It's why Beveridge is such a good coach, he doesnt think like you and some others. He is willing to send anyone he sees fit back to the seconds until he is happy with how they go about it, and has no qualms about replacing them with someone who does as he asks, even if they have less talent.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #321 on: September 19, 2016, 03:20:08 PM »
lol

It would by me

Pick 1

Kpp

Nae grow trees
which why you would be crying the loudest if he didnt play every week in the AFL, in the same position he played as a junior.
you have made it abundantly clear that you believe those with talent should be given special compensation and should play seniors regardless of effort and output.

It's why Beveridge is such a good coach, he doesnt think like you and some others. He is willing to send anyone he sees fit back to the seconds until he is happy with how they go about it, and has no qualms about replacing them with someone who does as he asks, even if they have less talent.

Rushed the million dollar baby in for te finals didn't they

I have no problem with dropping promising players, my problem is with blantent favouritism to senior proven duds  - like playing Chaplin forward just before he quits. Or delisting McBean after kicking te most goals in his league

I would be more than happy to give a weritering, Cameron, McCartin , a million instead of the current pay structure.

Elite young players of that size are hard to come by. Look at our list.

A ruthless and brave move well done doggies. If he kicks a bag gf day his wage will be forgotten quick smart
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #322 on: September 19, 2016, 03:25:20 PM »
no surprise that it seems you missed the point completely

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #323 on: September 19, 2016, 03:36:02 PM »
It's mostly that your point is rather crap. I assure you id have no qualms with beveridge / Boyd where he was played. I don't think highly talented young players are extra special (apart from say rioli) I just reckon thy should get a fair go

However to get one from another team is hard , you have to do something outside the box. Well done doggies

"Beveridge is good coach he's not like you" - I did like however well done

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #324 on: September 19, 2016, 03:48:40 PM »
lol

It would by me

Pick 1

Kpp

Nae grow trees

Rushed the million dollar baby in for te finals didn't they

I have no problem with dropping promising players, my problem is with blantent favouritism to senior proven duds  - like playing Chaplin forward just before he quits. Or delisting McBean after kicking te most goals in his league

I would be more than happy to give a weritering, Cameron, McCartin , a million instead of the current pay structure.

Elite young players of that size are hard to come by. Look at our list.

A ruthless and brave move well done doggies. If he kicks a bag gf day his wage will be forgotten quick smart

How many games did Chaplin play up forward of the home and away season, not many at all, and it was a blight on Vickery, Griffiths, McBean that the RFC even had to contemplate pushing Chaplin forward

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #325 on: September 19, 2016, 03:51:05 PM »
Dunno 4?

Just an example fancy pants if u got time I'll keep going

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #326 on: September 19, 2016, 03:52:21 PM »
considering the constant moaning about players like lennon and Mcbean playing in the seconds and arguing that their lack of effort should be overlooked, your assurances you would not make the same complaints if we did the same to a million dollar recruit dont hold much weight.

the fact that you keep bringing up that actually getting boyd was a good move shows that you have indeed missed the point completely.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #327 on: September 19, 2016, 04:01:36 PM »
For the 4000th time. It's not that lennon lack of effort is acceptable. It's that grigg Houli Chaplin hampson are continually selected after putting up equal or lesser effort. If given the choice between a 28 year old dud and a 20 year old dud with promise id back beveridge to figure it out long term

Bringing in a year 2, pick 1, kpp - is a good move IMHO

Again your point is largely crap as it revolves around what I may hypothetically think some time in the future / parallel universe were Boyd an beverige were contracted to RFC -  and chances are your wrong. 

« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 04:56:26 PM by Stalin »

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #328 on: September 19, 2016, 04:47:37 PM »
This is what would have happened at punt road if we were the club in the boyd situation

Bents is in the mask

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #329 on: September 19, 2016, 04:49:55 PM »
How's the three fukcwits who just pick on what people say with seemingly no opinion of their own

Fluctuaters.

Caracella and Balmey.