Author Topic: Tigers win hands down from draft table  (Read 1148 times)

PuntRdRoar

Tigers win hands down from draft table
« on: May 06, 2005, 02:37:52 PM »
Well i spent alot of time away recently but during the course of this week i managed to see the game via fox footy of our pumping of the power.  In the first few rounds i hear the hawks supporters were pleased with franklin...and they were crowing about outdoing us at the draft table...what i saw from the game on sunday was

deledio will be an outstanding player
tambling if he doesnt get hurt or belted out of the game will be a Richmond superstar
meyer is a very smart player, with good disposal, will play 200 games

Richmond are batting 3 from 3 from the draft table and i understand that Pattison had another terrific game for coburg. If Pattison stands up then Richmond will be absolutely clear winners from the draft. Also i think that Gilmour is also showing signs of improvement- so there may be more to come down at punt road.

Regards
Ramps

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Tigers win hands down from draft table
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 05:27:03 PM »
Let's hope so RT. Deledio is all class and the other 3 look at this stage that have what it takes to play well at AFL level. We'll know for sure which club did the best in 4-5 years time.

One thing is if we have cleaned up it will go along way to compensating us for Geischen's and Spud's "triffic" recruiting  :scream.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline harry bosch

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 05:36:30 PM »
lets wait a few years eh?

the hawks could still end up doing that better than us , especially considering they went for talls..

letsgetiton!

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 08:18:53 PM »
lets wait a few years eh?

the hawks could still end up doing that better than us , especially considering they went for talls..

sorry cant agree with u there, also i might add , the picks we got where the ones who also did teh best in the psychological tests, they werent just picked on their footy stregnths but also their strength in mind and brain !