Author Topic: Rate a Tiger's year - Jack Graham?  (Read 2763 times)

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Rate a Tiger's year - Jack Graham?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2022, 05:52:14 PM »
a nice second rounder  :lol Look at what we did with the pick when we selected Browne and he was in the teens.

you blokes make me laugh. Do you remember what he did in those finals series? Clearly you have forgotten. I haven’t.

Really after one season Brown won't make it how about you and wait and see. Plenty players have played well in final series and moved on.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2022, 06:28:24 PM »
a nice second rounder  :lol Look at what we did with the pick when we selected Browne and he was in the teens.

you blokes make me laugh. Do you remember what he did in those finals series? Clearly you have forgotten. I haven’t.

You really have a superiority complex these days don’t you.

And you know what should make you laugh more than the thought of trading out graham (which I don’t necessarily agree with btw) is calling an 18 year old with 1 season in the vfl a bust every chance you get.

You still upset I don’t rate Jack Ross?

Your opinion means sfa to me , but  clearly mine does to you 👍🏻

Since when did I rate jack Ross? If he happens to play a good game I recognise it just as I do when he plays a bad game. It’s not that deep.

I enjoy reading everyone’s different opinion on topics, that’s the whole point of a forum. What I don’t like is people presenting their opinion as fact, putting down players and other posters opinions to do so.

Ooh dear, you are more precious than i thought. You must have had a bad day, so on that basis I will bite.

I have no idea who or what the stuff you are talking about? On reflection of your previous post Ross has not been in the vfl for 1 year, and is not 18. You must be talking about Brown as the player "I’m putting down".

For any avoidance of doubt, these are the only 2 comments I have made on T Brown, possibly ever.

“look at what we did with the pick when we selected Browne and he was in the teens”

“The rest are a dime a dozen and I think especially T Brown is a total bust at this stage” The key word is “at this stage”. Laughable how you find that offensive. You must be a joy at home.

If you have an issue with people presenting opinions as facts then you are in the wrong forum.  :lol :lol :lol

RCD has been slagged from pillar to post, and not by me, but that isn't an issue to you. Many have formed the same opinion of Ross, but again not an issue for you.

When Ross plays a rare good game that is acknowledged. That doesn't mean i cant say that he is a average footballer because those games are few and far between. 6 back end descent games doesn't mean jack.

When a poster wants to trade out Jack Graham for a pick which will most like be a bust then i will call that out as i see fit, rightly or wrongly.

Lastly, I cant believe i wasted my time replying to that garbage. :banghead
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2022, 06:57:05 PM »
Adding “at this stage” doesn’t make the statement any better. He’s 18/19 years old and has been in the system 1 season and yet to debut at AFL level.

I try to call out any overly negative comments on any player as at the end of the day they represent the Richmond Football Club. In the specific cases you raised of Ross and RCD, I’d try to do the same however atleast those players have been in the system 4/5 years with AFL exposure so people are actually making judgements on a much larger sample size.

Anyway none of this has anything to do with Jack Graham so I’ll stop spamming the thread.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2022, 09:46:30 PM »
Considering he was carrying a pretty nasty injury for most of the season

And given his role within in the team

Thought he was very good this season. Will be interesting to see where he finishes in the B&F. Think it will surprise folks.

Still see him as the next captain of the Club
:clapping
Quality person.
Good footballer. (Leads the tackle count?)
True Richmond man.
Future captain.

:clapping
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2022, 09:56:56 PM »
Saying someone is tradable doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t rate them.

For me, anyone outside of our absolute top liners is tradable, for the right price of course.

I like Fridge but he’s a fourth-choice mid and a borderline fringe player.

Putting him in the “untradable” category is silly.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2022, 10:07:30 PM »
Will always respect Jack Graham. What he did with his busted shoulder in that prelim should never be forgotten.

However, he cannot possibly be a future captain. There's no guarantee he's even in our best 22 week in week out. Gotta get a grip on reality sometimes when it comes to captain talk.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2022, 11:01:12 PM »
For me, anyone outside of our absolute top liners is tradable, for the right price of course.

There isn’t one player in the competition that isn’t a trade option
All it comes down to is the price

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2022, 08:20:30 AM »
Spot on crows and dons have a nice second rounder I would take it.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2022, 04:58:44 PM »
Would've been handy in the Elim Final on Neale  :P.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2022, 08:27:33 PM »
Spot on MT, if he played we would have won imo

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2022, 09:18:20 AM »
We don't even tag anyway look at last 2 games Neal played put a tag on him from get go and keep him quiet.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2022, 09:44:38 AM »
Yeah Dimma probably wouldn't have tagged Neale anyway.

It's the thing that irritates me most about Dimma and his coaching.