Author Topic: Dion Prestia [merged]  (Read 276904 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dion Prestia [merged]
« Reply #315 on: September 04, 2016, 07:59:14 AM »
I'm suss on anyone who nominates RIchmond as they're prefered club.
Spot on

lol bloke would've made decision 12 months ago, we were doing pretty well then. Even if we have to rebuild now he will still be 27/28 when we challenge again so he's not losing out
I'm afraid I don't share your faith and optimism in this club anymore. More so I am deeply suspicious of any of it's actions...and you can include the AFL hierarchy as well.
I'm not optimistic about the club, it's stuffed. Reeks of back slapping and bargain basement sales.
I guess my point is he wouldn't have just decided last month oh stuff better pick a club and those poo pricks richmond will just do. We were heavily linked to him last trade period and probably got in his ear then.
And as I said while we stink now, we may not be that far away from a rebuild of sorts and new coach so if the list does get built again we would be in contention again when he's 28. ( though as I said who knows wtf that looks like)
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #316 on: September 04, 2016, 12:59:30 PM »
I'm suss on anyone who nominates RIchmond as they're prefered club.
Spot on

lol bloke would've made decision 12 months ago, we were doing pretty well then. Even if we have to rebuild now he will still be 27/28 when we challenge again so he's not losing out
I'm afraid I don't share your faith and optimism in this club anymore. More so I am deeply suspicious of any of it's actions...and you can include the AFL hierarchy as well.
I'm not optimistic about the club, it's stuffed. Reeks of back slapping and bargain basement sales.
I guess my point is he wouldn't have just decided last month oh stuff better pick a club and those poo pricks richmond will just do. We were heavily linked to him last trade period and probably got in his ear then.
And as I said while we stink now, we may not be that far away from a rebuild of sorts and new coach so if the list does get built again we would be in contention again when he's 28. ( though as I said who knows wtf that looks like)

It quite possible we are giving him far too much money hence he wants to come to circus fc

All that big fish key defender and ruck coin gotta go somewhe
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #317 on: September 05, 2016, 12:40:52 PM »
Now that we know what the important things in a footballer are, can anyone confirm or deny if Prestia signs a good autograph?

If he does the rest probably just falls into line.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #318 on: September 05, 2016, 01:02:48 PM »
Now that we know what the important things in a footballer are, can anyone confirm or deny if Prestia signs a good autograph?

I heard he steals from team mates lockers.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #319 on: September 05, 2016, 01:05:52 PM »
ROFL
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #320 on: September 06, 2016, 11:26:08 AM »

Mini wog was really nice to my kids on te plane
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #321 on: September 07, 2016, 10:11:42 AM »
It's not too late for him to reconsider his options.

I wonder what he's thinking now.
The club that keeps giving.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #322 on: September 08, 2016, 12:51:29 PM »
Got to love this time of the year. Some idiot on SEN just rang in and claimed Jack Riewoldt would go to the Suns in a swap for Prestia :stupid.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #323 on: September 08, 2016, 02:40:51 PM »
Yes no doubt another KPF would be a prime target for a side that already has Lynch & Wright and is about to lose two, possibly three of it's best midfielders....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #324 on: September 08, 2016, 09:55:15 PM »
We tried last year, so this signing has been going on for 12 months. ;)

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #325 on: September 13, 2016, 04:39:45 AM »
Caro said Richmond are trying to keep hold of pick 6 while at the same time getting Prestia.

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #326 on: September 13, 2016, 07:36:11 AM »
Caro said Richmond are trying to keep hold of pick 6 while at the same time getting Prestia.

On the superfooty podcast there is a mention of Gold Coast being interested Brandon Ellis and Lennon.

Also a mention of massive news for us this week. Apparently bigger than the Balme story.. Something to do with WA. Bit cryptic & apparently they had been looking into the story for 3 days.
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Ruanaidh

« Reply #327 on: September 13, 2016, 08:43:40 AM »

On the superfooty podcast there is a mention of Gold Coast being interested Brandon Ellis and Lennon.

Also a mention of massive news for us this week. Apparently bigger than the Balme story.. Something to do with WA. Bit cryptic & apparently they had been looking into the story for 3 days.
Fyfe?

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #328 on: September 13, 2016, 08:51:04 AM »

Fyfe?

The way the guy was talking, it would be a huge story. Fyfe fits.
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2016, 08:53:48 AM »

Fyfe?

They way the guy was talking, it would be a huge story. Fyfe fits.

Dawson