Author Topic: Your trade week expectations?  (Read 1532 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Your trade week expectations?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 10:59:43 PM »
Agree with Infamy, CUB and Con. No trading away any pick less than 30 and hopefully picking up another pick in the top 15 to 30. A bonus as wayne suggested would be to end up with 4 picks inside top 30-35. A positive that we are trading players out. Hopefully they'll be for picks than player swaps but it looks like the latter may occur in getting Grigg  :-\.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

the claw

Re: Your trade week expectations?
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 11:22:40 PM »
what i expect is we end up with an extra pick in the 20s an extra pick in the  30s. i expect houli and grigg to be at richmond and tambling and thursfield gone. im really getting greedy and hoping spuds like mcguane and white are offered up for a packet of twisties. failing that some late picks.

i expect our nd draft to go some thing like this after the dust settles. 6, 26, 29, 35, 46, a token pick to the blue filth #63 for grigg, a couple of later picks perhaps one on myles sewell and the other on a mature ruckman.  houli in the psd. gourdis promoted, and 3 rookie picks plus miller as a mature.
pretty simple really. the only thing that remains is to decide what utter hacks need to be gone.