Author Topic: VFL R10: Richmond vs Williamstown @ Burbank Oval, Sun. June 10 [Live on Ch 7]  (Read 14180 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

:lol you make me laugh WP.  :lol

Let’s not pot an female umpire because she’s a girl?
 Everyone watching where I was were laughing at her decisions as she was terrible, blind Freddie could see it and even my blues mate was shaking his head. Can’t deny it because We could hear her voice through the tv speakers.

I’m guessing it’s because she’s used to umpiring the chicks games and she’s instructed to pay marks that aren’t marks or pay agreesive tackles as sling tackles.  :rollin

What I will say in her defence was that she was clearly the best centre bouncer on the field. Unfortunately she couldn’t make correct decisions on most occasions.

It's not about gender, don't know why you and everyone else have made it about gender

Overall I thought ump 22 was thw worst of the 3. Number 14 was hopeless, ditto number 8. Gender has nothing to do with it. The 3 of them were insipid but IMV number 22 was the worst

Funnily enough where I was sitting all the Willy supoorters were potting her even they got what 3-4 in row in the 3rd. For one decision they went off their collective noodles because she didn't give them 50. For one of them they didnt realise number14 was a woman until half way through the last quarter  :lol

I was at the game not watching on the TV so will be interested to sit down and watch the replay
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
After watching some our kids for a full game live today I'd be very surprised if Naish, Coleman-Jones and Miller play AFL this season. All a very long way off

Raw talent there but would really struggle at AFL level

Balta should be given a shot, but probably later in the season

And FWIW Rioli looked very sore coming off after the game. why they sent him back out for the last 10 minutes beggars belief

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
After watching some our kids for a full game live today I'd be very surprised if Naish, Coleman-Jones and Miller play AFL this season. All a very long way off

And FWIW Rioli looked very sore coming after the game. why they sent him back oit for the last 10 minutes beggars belief
Was stepped on the same foot as in GF. High chance of injury recurrence. Ridiculous bad luck.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
Almost forgot

Mrakov was on crutches after the game. Pressure bandage (think that's what its called) on his knee

Choi as at the game, on crutches with a big boot, slpint thingee

Didn't see too many AFL blokes there

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Almost forgot

Mrakov was on crutches after the game. Pressure bandage (think that's what its called) on his knee

Choi as at the game, on crutches with a big boot, slpint thingee

Didn't see too many AFL blokes there
Markov, not Mrakov. The latter was a former poster WP.  :lol

Offline PremiershipClock

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
The Captain had his kid there

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
Quote from: YellowandBlackBlood link=topic=27855.msg631792#msg631792
Oops

:rollin

And Doc, ice on the inside of the knee = medial, PCL or ACL?

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Quote from: YellowandBlackBlood link=topic=27855.msg631792#msg631792
Oops

:rollin

And Doc, ice on the inside of the knee = medial, PCL or ACL?
Most likely medial ligament. They checked him for an ACL tear and from what I could see his knee was stable but that was from my lounge chair....

Offline Dont Argue

• Jack Dyer medallist

And FWIW Rioli looked very sore coming off after the game. why they sent him back out for the last 10 minutes beggars belief

After watching Millers game today, I'd be surprised if he makes the VFL team next week.
Something would have to dramatically change to convince me he won't be delisted at years end. Where is his so called amazing speed and athleticism? Low intensity jogging is all I've seen. Didn't impact one contest today.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

After watching Millers game today, I'd be surprised if he makes the VFL team next week.
Something would have to dramatically change to convince me he won't be delisted at years end. Where is his so called amazing speed and athleticism? Low intensity jogging is all I've seen. Didn't impact one contest today.
He had a bad one no doubt but last week was excellent. Some of these young guys are getting tired and need a break.

Offline Dont Argue

• Jack Dyer medallist

He had a bad one no doubt but last week was excellent. Some of these young guys are getting tired and need a break.

Admittedly I missed that game but Balta and CCJ were good today. Just surprised at his low intensity and understand that some may be playing sore and getting tired but thought the taller boys were rotating games off to freshen them up.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Balta, Naish and CCJ played well as did Rioli, Bolton and Stengle but Ellis was our best today by some margin :clapping

Most VFL guys played pathetic except Aarts who should be on an AFL list :shh

Not talking about the umps as it gives me headaches  :banghead

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Forgot to mention Townsend  :clapping and hats off to Bolton for taking mark of the year...it was incredible  :cheers

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
And Gath was solid again  :clapping

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Whether it’s seniors or magoos we can’t buy a clearance. 8 points down we needed to win that one in the centre, instead space opens up and the opposition clear it.

i could be wrong but wasnt it a few years ago when we were right up with clearances?

Rings a bell, and being up there with scoring from clearances too. Wasn't it we kicked it to the pocket so if it went out we were a good chance of scoring from the stoppage? Foley and Tuck were pretty rough around the edges but they were good at winning that ball. Without Prestia too much falls on to Cotch and Dusty. This is probably where Graham needs to lift. He can be great at applying pressure but playing at the coal face he's going to have to start winning some ball.

we miss prestia big time. its as obvious as the eye can see and our wins against cella dwellers have hidden that big crack.

Big game this week. Our biggest for the year IMO given the ladder.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.