Author Topic: Scott Clayton's AFL Chat "Top 10"  (Read 851 times)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Scott Clayton's AFL Chat "Top 10"
« on: November 24, 2009, 02:09:50 PM »
Scott Clayton:

"Thanks a lot for your questions guys.

Plenty of interest in my top 10 so I'll finish with the 15 players, in no particular order, who I think the top 10 will come from:

Jack Trengove, Tom Scully, Dustin Martin, Anthony Morabito, Ben Cunnington, Gary Rohan, Lewis Jetta, Jake Melksham, John Butcher, Andrew Moore, Daniel Talia, Aaron Black, Jasper McMillan-Pittard, Brad Sheppard and Kane Lucas.
"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/nabafldraft/nabafldraftlivechatscottclayton/tabid/15471/default.aspx

:)

to me it looks like in order!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Scott Clayton's AFL Chat "Top 10"
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 03:33:06 PM »
I wouldn't be unhappy if they were the first 15. It still leaves some decent talls and mids around at pick 19 to choose from. JMP appears to be the Stephen Hill of 2009. Not the slight-build type of player we need.

Interesting Clayton reckons Martin isn't far behind Scully and Trengove in his opinion.

"Scully and Trengove aren't a long way ahead of Martin. They are all good, rock solid midfielders. Cunnington is also in that frame as well. I wouldn't think there is a lot that separates them."

Wise advice to for the RFC:
"there are always good players available deeper into the draft for clubs that do their homework well."
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Re: Scott Clayton's AFL Chat "Top 10"
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 12:28:11 AM »