Author Topic: Looking back: 2003-2006 drafts  (Read 8624 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Looking back: 2003-2006 drafts
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2008, 09:03:54 AM »
oh forgot to add if anybody needs to call me tomorrow l be at the Skunks vs Carlscum cause l aint going to watch Richmond play ugly football & get rolled by Melbourne & Wallace starts blurting out excuses

The main reason now read carefully & understand this

as a supporter l refuse to go watch my club whose home ground is the MCG is forced by the AFL to play at another venue, l will not attend games in the draw like this l'm fully against these decisions to play clubs away from their home grounds

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2008, 09:16:32 AM »
OK I am new to this forum but have read for years , Iam very annoyed at how someone like this so called supporter tigermonk can abuse our players and say he is not going to watch the tiges . You are a disgrace and absolute disgrace AND I don't think you know anything about footy.

Yeah but we love him anyway.

:cuddles

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »
Collingwood play 18 games at their home ground so you're defecting to the right team as far as your stance about that goes, TM.  :P
I don't think it's Richmond's fault.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Tigermonk

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2008, 09:57:50 AM »
Collingwood play 18 games at their home ground so you're defecting to the right team as far as your stance about that goes, TM.  :P
I don't think it's Richmond's fault.

;D not defecting mate just not watching till they play a brand that is watchable

footy time have a nice day fishy  :thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2008, 10:03:45 AM »
OK I am new to this forum but have read for years , Iam very annoyed at how someone like this so called supporter tigermonk can abuse our players and say he is not going to watch the tiges . You are a disgrace and absolute disgrace AND I don't think you know anything about footy.

Yeah but we love him anyway.

:cuddles

must of missed this post saying l know nothing about footy
moron haha chain yourself up you must be a brainless pitbull  ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2008, 05:20:35 PM »
Sad that you chose to use a Pitbull to demonstrate your point TM.  One of the most loyal, intelligent and maligned breeds of dog ever.  I have owned them, my son has owned and bred them, and they suffer from gross misrepresentation in the sensationalist media - almost every dog attack is attributed to them and yet they are a very under represented breed in the general canine population.  Did you know that Labradors are responsible for many, many more dog attacks each year than Pitbulls?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »
Did you know that Labradors are responsible for many, many more dog attacks each year than Pitbulls?

The only attack our lab is any good at is "licking people too much".

But I hear what you say smokey.

Reports say Alaskan malamutes can be an aggressive breed but our Mal is the most placid thing you'd ever meet. Alaskan malamutes = the worst watch dog you could have  ;D

We were always taught that any breed of dog can be aggresive, it is up to the owners to temper it correctly with proper training :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Tigermonk

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2008, 06:38:09 PM »
Sad that you chose to use a Pitbull to demonstrate your point TM.  One of the most loyal, intelligent and maligned breeds of dog ever.  I have owned them, my son has owned and bred them, and they suffer from gross misrepresentation in the sensationalist media - almost every dog attack is attributed to them and yet they are a very under represented breed in the general canine population.  Did you know that Labradors are responsible for many, many more dog attacks each year than Pitbulls?

;D my Richo is part Bully   ;D :lol

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2008, 10:38:11 PM »
tell me fool what do you know about footy..... let me know your credentials to make so many critiscisms. I am quite happy to discuss my football experience with you. I'm tired of worthless drop kicks attacking players for what they think they know.These players all of them from all the sides deserve respect. Only FOOLS who have never played could say some of the ridiculous stuff that you do

Tigermonk

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2008, 11:31:32 PM »
tell me fool what do you know about footy..... let me know your credentials to make so many critiscisms. I am quite happy to discuss my football experience with you. I'm tired of worthless drop kicks attacking players for what they think they know.These players all of them from all the sides deserve respect. Only FOOLS who have never played could say some of the ridiculous stuff that you do

;D l been down this path before, some here know me personaly,  been involved in football for over 30 years playing & coaching & that newbie is all you need to know. If you dont like what l write then you know the drill, dont read what l write. l dont tell stuffwits my personal life

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2008, 06:47:16 AM »
Would you like to see some photos of my grandaughters face? :banghead

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2008, 08:59:53 AM »
Would you like to see some photos of my grandaughters face? :banghead

I don't want to take the thread OT Mopsy so I won't continue after this reply and I don't wish or need to see a photo.  I don't doubt or deny that the breed is capable of inflicting serious damage or death but so are so many other breeds that don't get treated with anywhere near the same misrepresentation in the press.  As WP so correctly stated, the problem is in the ownership, not the breed and I was only responding to TM's comment that they were brainless.  I too have grandchildren, and would have them around my pitbulls anyday before a stranger's Labrador or Fox Terrier or German Shepherd.  I know how my dogs have been reared and how they will react to any given situation.  I never need or use a lead when I walk them, they will sit and stay on command (and frankly be quite bored) while a stranger walks past with a dog on a lead going off it's brain.  They are not a breed that should be owned by anyone walking into a pet shop to buy a cute puppy but neither should they be banned.  If your granddaughter was injured by a dog then I feel very, very sorry for her but please don't make the mistake of blaming the breed.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2008, 09:41:58 AM »
Did you know that Labradors are responsible for many, many more dog attacks each year than Pitbulls?

is that fair dinkum?

im real keen on a lab but my mrs is dead against any big dogs so she wouldn't like that information..
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2008, 09:47:15 AM »

is that fair dinkum?

im real keen on a lab but my mrs is dead against any big dogs so she wouldn't like that information..
Yeah, true but put it in perspective.  There are a lot more Labs around than many other breeds including Pitbulls so law of averages says they will figure in more attacks.  It's all in the ownership and rearing and if you raise your dog in the right way for the right reasons then it will not give you a moments cause for concern, regardless of it's a big dog or small.

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2008, 10:23:52 AM »
Nice attempt at deflection monkey,only been around footy for 30 yrs have you lets hope you were a little more positive towards your team mates than what you are now. I'm only a socalled newbie on OER but I've got you covered well and truly with experience in footy at any level you would like to name. The reason i'm unfortunately replying to your post is I do not feel it is right to character assasinate ours or any of the other teams players, you do it regularly. I know what it takes to play AFL and feel it is a lack of character on your part along with some others to say what you do. Unfortunately in a public forum some readers may even believe what you say to be true that is why I believe their is a responsibility on your needed, but not shown.............I also don't take kindly to being called an effwhit, a fool perhaps because I believe in giving these players respect and Constructive critiscism but an effwhit sorry no,you're lucky I do NOT know who you are.