Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 895924 times)

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #6675 on: May 06, 2024, 09:14:20 PM »
This bloke should retire, end of convo.

Been great, legendary, but it's time.

Can you list out the number of players who you believe are in worse form then dusty? Because I can honestly list more than half the team.

Really baffles me that people are on here every week calling for him to retire. At the very least he gives tiger fans a reason to go to the footy very similar to how we atleast had Richo when we were the absolute pits.
Richo played til his end and was always great.. dusty is nothing close to his best.. Richo was still good enough to keep playing.   Dusty form has been very poor. It's not my fault the truth hurts
Oh to be in the clicke on this forum. Only the ones in the clicke know what they are talking about , the rest of us are just fos...
The hard truth is Dusty better start performing, because it seems they are gifting him 300 just because of his past greatness, and that is wrong

What in gods name are you talking about?

There is a difference between saying someone is performing poorly and coming in here after every game and in between over exaggerating and disrespecting one of the all time greats of our club. You’ve similarly taken pot shots on the Cotchin thread questioning his character.

I’m still yet to see you provide the names of players who should be in the side in place of this never ending list of current players you’ve said should never play another game again.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6676 on: May 06, 2024, 09:25:54 PM »
We'd all be well served putting the Italian stallion on out ignore list. He'll soon be bored and venture elsewhere
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #6677 on: May 06, 2024, 11:03:15 PM »
Tiger in Lygon Street :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #6678 on: May 06, 2024, 11:04:39 PM »
After the you post this dribble it is as clear as day who you are.  :banghead

Anyone with half a brain knows it’s the pig formally known as TigerTimeII

It’s funny reading the old abusive messages I got from him back then .. identical to the dribble he rubbishes on with these days

This is the brainpower of a bloke judging the character of a Trent Cotchin or wanting to treat a Dustin Martin like dirt. Kick a Naismith out without a thank you. Germ of a human being.

A part of a PM received from TigerTimeII goes as follows -

well done, your mum must be oh so wet
and btw, i have an apartment in palermo, catania , roma and a farm in valguarnera and maletto
as well as property in sth melb, williamstown and docklands
and im only 37

u would love to be me

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6679 on: Yesterday at 12:16:40 AM »
We'd all be well served putting the Italian stallion on out ignore list. He'll soon be bored and venture elsewhere
My life is never boring and football isn't my life.
Just because I'm looking forward and for what's best for the teams future and not being stuck in the past, does not mean I'm disrespectful to past champions.
The fact that all you in the clicky group don't get it, isn't my problem. Do you seriously think being outcast here or anywhere will change my life and give me sleepless nights lmao.
As soon as someone on here has a different opinion they are outcast and ridiculed.. days more about you guys than me

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6680 on: Yesterday at 12:22:40 AM »
After the you post this dribble it is as clear as day who you are.  :banghead

Anyone with half a brain knows it’s the pig formally known as TigerTimeII

It’s funny reading the old abusive messages I got from him back then .. identical to the dribble he rubbishes on with these days

This is the brainpower of a bloke judging the character of a Trent Cotchin or wanting to treat a Dustin Martin like dirt. Kick a Naismith out without a thank you. Germ of a human being.

A part of a PM received from TigerTimeII goes as follows -

well done, your mum must be oh so wet
and btw, i have an apartment in palermo, catania , roma and a farm in valguarnera and maletto
as well as property in sth melb, williamstown and docklands
and im only 37

u would love to be me

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about. I'm in Sicily yes ,,but don't have property in any of those places. I produce EVO oli. Have and olive farm and agriturism business.
But anyway, think whatever you like

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6681 on: Yesterday at 09:18:15 AM »
You have none of those things.

You live in a one bedroom apartment and most likely spend your days posting on here and drinking out of goon bags, watching the Bold & The Beautiful while only wearing underwear which probably has holes in them.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6682 on: Yesterday at 02:39:59 PM »
it may well happen regardless and all the real experinced players are gone real soon.

That would be a huge mistake weather we are winning or losing you need a genuine balance of experience and youth.
While we are struggling and having to rebuild we do need to favour playing more youth but we cannot play just youth.

Keep Lynchy going if his body allows for another three seasons but we need quality youth coming thru in his role we need to nget em to at least 30 games while he is there even then its most likely too early.
Same goes for Dusty if he wants another season it won't hurt.

Who on the list is Dylan Grimes actually keeping out of a game. Maybe Jacob Bauer IFwe play him as a defender. Nathan Broad is 31 do we just dump him as well. His replacement in Brown is already getting games and will be ready to take over when Broad retires. On it goes.

Finding the right balance is important. We have problems mainly because the next tier down far too many  of our mature players need to go before the vets.

We have to play 5 or 6 kids but dont throw em to the wolves play them with experienced players around them .

A sliding door moment and everyone is fit.

Vlastuin 30yo - Miller 24yo - Gibcus 21yo
Brown 20 yo - Balta - 24yo - Rioli 27yo.  That is a great mix of youth and experience.

Trezise 21yo  - Taranto 27yo  - Broad 31yo
Nankervis  29yo - McAuliffe 19yo  - Prestia 31yo  That is 4 junior players playing alongside our better players none are being thrown to the wolves.

Coulthard 22yo  - Lefau 25yo - Campbell 19yo
Ryan 23yo  - Lynch 31yo - Bolton 25yo   Only Campbell is a junior yes it a bit inexperienced.

Martin 32yo - Hopper 27yo - Sonsie 21 yo - Baker 27 yo - Smith 19yo

Thats 7 juniors 18 -21. 4 developing 22 - 24 with a whole heap of mature and vets around them. Its this sort of balance we need every week.

Many of our vets are still so far in front  developing and mature types in particular that you just play em.

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6683 on: Yesterday at 02:44:35 PM »

You live in a one bedroom apartment and most likely spend your days posting on here and drinking out of goon bags, watching the Bold & The Beautiful while only wearing underwear which probably has holes in them.
Keep dreaming!

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6684 on: Yesterday at 03:28:28 PM »

And the problem is?

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6685 on: Yesterday at 08:16:08 PM »
What falls out of the holes when he sits down.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #6686 on: Yesterday at 10:07:47 PM »

And the problem is?
You blokes made me spit my coffee out.  :lol :rollin
The club that keeps giving.