Author Topic: Richmond season 2014 report card: Who can they trade, how can they improve (H-S)  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
cotchin rance riewoldt cant get better at 24/25 yoa ?

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
trade baits hahaha love it yeah for picks 90 , 91 ,92 GWS wouldn't even take them...

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Who invited this bloke?

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
I reckon Batchelor (or Grimes) and our first rounder would get Shiel from GWS. They need backmen with the retirement of Hunt.

As an extended deal, Batchelor and Grimes along with our first rounder for Shiel and Frost.  :thumbsup

Bakes are you listening??? C'mon, do your former club a solid...

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Who invited this bloke?
100% had to be Phil

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Who invited this bloke?
100% had to be Phil

It's just that anti-Cotchin troll flea03's latest account.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

the claw

if we sit on our hands and say we dont need any more inside mids then you can bet your bottom dollar we will hit the wall when injury hits someone like miles. our depth is pitiful in most areas if not all areas. our list contains far far too many borderline players. and most of em get games.

I see Vlaustin stepping up and becoming part of our inside midfield rotations but I do agree that this is where our need focus needs to be. Trust in our tall stocks depth and keep investing early draft picks over the next 2 to 3 years on midfielders/small forwards and defenders (one and the same now days).

I don't see the impact Miles is making as an indictment on the club. I see it as an indication of success for development and in particular  - our recruiters. Miles would now step into almost every midfield in the league so his impact doesn't suggest weakness in our midfield but rather suggests the improvement in his individual ability imo.
again i can only suggest you jest with many of those comments.

the claw

cotchin rance riewoldt cant get better at 24/25 yoa ?
you relly should do your home work rather than having people always having to spell things out for you.

those three have clearly plateaued out over the last 4 seasons. apart from a small spike or small drop here or there they have flat lined.they perform at a very high level and there is little room for a lot of improvement or massive spike. they are indeed close to their ceiling and most things back that up.