Author Topic: DREAM Time at the G 2010 - Richmond vs Essendon [merged]  (Read 12686 times)

the claw

Re: DREAM Time at the G 2010 - Richmond vs Essendon [merged]
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2010, 12:59:55 AM »
the simple fact is vickery should have gone back to coburg 3 or so weeks ago.
in saying this for a skinny second yr ruckman hes developing just fine.  

ive said it a bit lately but he needs some full games some confidence some touch  needs to take some overhead marks and win some hit outs.

for where he is at the only place this can happen atm is coburg.
cmon damien its now getting beyond a joke, some common sense please,hes had a decent block of games and is now strugggling, hes struggled for weeks.
we have another young ruckman who may do as little as tyrone but he needs some games. we need to get games into all of our younger players.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2010, 01:01:35 AM »
Vickery played sh**house.  I know he is young but he looks like a lost child out there. 
The wraps on him when we drafted him was he has some mongrel in him, i would be happy to at least see that.  He has tried a few times this year but at the wrong times and given stupid free kicks away. 
Does he need to go see Richies shrink or do Richmond need to get rid of his dad? 
I am really perplexed with this one

Vickory is a baby and raw as they come

Hille is a class giant. He's 105 kilos. Would be 20 kilos heavier than Vickory

& Patrick Ryder is a kid also & destroyed him. wanna be a ruckman you need to think like one & be athletic & mobile. Vickery has no idea

I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong but hasnt Ryder had 4 or 5 years in the system now and isnt Vickery 1.5

Tigermonk

« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2010, 01:02:54 AM »
Cousins is having a terrible year.He is having no impact whatsoever.

I am starting to believe Robert Walls is correct.

mate Walls is still peeed about RFC sacking his ass, he says alot of things about us.
he will pick up

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2010, 01:03:26 AM »
Vickery played sh**house.  I know he is young but he looks like a lost child out there. 
The wraps on him when we drafted him was he has some mongrel in him, i would be happy to at least see that.  He has tried a few times this year but at the wrong times and given stupid free kicks away. 
Does he need to go see Richies shrink or do Richmond need to get rid of his dad? 

& Patrick Ryder is a kid also & destroyed him. wanna be a ruckman you need to think like one & be athletic & mobile. Vickery has no idea

Please improve your knowledge of football your posts are embarrassing Monk.

Ryder started the 2010 season as a 22 year old.

Vickory started as a 19 year old.

Ryder's strength is his agility which can be shown at early ages of footballers. Vickory's strength will be his body size and strength which needs to be built over time.

Completly different footballers.

Same sooks each week looking for some player/scape goat to complain about to make them feel better.
It will be someone else next week and the week after. If it's not Riewoldt its Tambling, or its Newman or its Rance or its Vickory.

Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2010, 01:09:15 AM »

Ryder's strength is his agility which can be shown at early ages of footballers. Vickory's strength will be his body size and strength which needs to be built over time.

Same sooks each week looking for some player/scape goat to complain about to make them feel better.
It will be someone else next week and the week after. If it's not Riewoldt its Tambling, or its Newman or its Rance or its Vickory.

Think my knowledge of football would shoot you down not to mention my record & where l'm at in football now so dont start trying to pee in my pocket waterboy

Tigermonk

« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2010, 01:10:47 AM »
Now Ryder was burning it up since he arrived in AFL, his got a good football brain something Vickery aint got
No place in football for gutless players. got Fiora no where  ;D

the claw

« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2010, 01:11:01 AM »

hmm in looking at vickerys body shape  i have doubts that he will ever be a crash bash huge bodied type. and for what its worth he has agility its most other areas hes struggling with ATM.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2010, 01:11:21 AM »
Choco has brains thats why he got rid of this dud buty as usual we pick up the rubbish left over from the Power.

If Choco is so good why did he pick up Meyer and Schulz

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2010, 01:13:01 AM »
Now Ryder was burning it up since he arrived in AFL, his got a good football brain something Vickery aint got

Moved on from Riewoldt TM?, you should get a good couple of years bagging Vickery until his body size increases

Tigermonk

« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2010, 01:16:48 AM »
Choco has brains thats why he got rid of this dud buty as usual we pick up the rubbish left over from the Power.

If Choco is so good why did he pick up Meyer and Schulz

got to pay that one  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2010, 01:20:48 AM »

Moved on from Riewoldt TM?, you should get a good couple of years bagging Vickery until his body size increases

You think Rewoldt is some champion do you. l payed my respect to him tonight but a few good dont win me over
Vickery on the other hand chickened out with Edwards also which would lose anyones respect

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2010, 01:26:55 AM »

Well then I'd be seeing your doctor to see if you are suffering from memory loss

Ryder's first 2-3 years in the system he was crap, regularly bagged by the media and supporters of all clubs for doing very little in his first few years.
He had to be moved into a loose man in defence CHB to try and get him involved in the game. He only stepped up properly in the ANZAC game last year when Hille did his knee and Ryder took over in the ruck and turned the game, He won the ANZAC medal from memory. He's never played another game that well since, but he's becoming a very good player, as he should be starting to do at his age now, especially as such a Pick 7 from 2005.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2010, 01:40:57 AM »
You think Rewoldt is some champion do you. l payed my respect to him tonight but a few good dont win me over
Vickery on the other hand chickened out with Edwards also which would lose anyones respect

No I dont, he is striving to become one but he is no where near being called a champion.

The difference between us is I support him while he is striving to become one while you will only pay your respects when he becomes one.

Tigermonk

« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2010, 01:44:17 AM »

Well then I'd be seeing your doctor to see if you are suffering from memory loss

Ryder's first 2-3 years in the system he was crap, regularly bagged by the media and supporters of all clubs for doing very little in his first few years.
He had to be moved into a loose man in defence CHB to try and get him involved in the game. He only stepped up properly in the ANZAC game last year when Hille did his knee and Ryder took over in the ruck and turned the game, He won the ANZAC medal from memory. He's never played another game that well since, but he's becoming a very good player, as he should be starting to do at his age now, especially as such a Pick 7 from 2005.

is that right, his started in 2006 & played around approx 10 games, since then he has hardly missed a game so he must be pretty poo by your opinion
He was never drafted to be a ruckman anyway but still played good enough footy not to be dropped but exploded when going into the ruck & found a new ability against bigger ruckmen. but Anyway Vickery his a chicken poo, l dont like weak players so he needs to toughen up or get rid of daddy

Tigermonk

« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2010, 01:47:12 AM »

No I dont, he is striving to become one but he is no where near being called a champion.

The difference between us is I support him while he is striving to become one while you will only pay your respects when he becomes one.

l dont like the player there is something about him, something tells me he will defect after we breed him  ;D