Author Topic: Rhyan Mansell [merged]  (Read 39426 times)

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Rhyan Mansell [merged]
« Reply #495 on: May 01, 2024, 08:48:27 PM »
2 more years for Mansell :cheers  :shh

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #496 on: May 01, 2024, 08:52:37 PM »
Oh dear oh dear. I suppose two years is better than the longer contracts they usually hand out to average at best  types.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #497 on: May 01, 2024, 09:11:16 PM »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #498 on: May 01, 2024, 09:16:18 PM »
Looks like we're back in flag contention
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #499 on: May 01, 2024, 09:23:00 PM »
Sheesh have you blokes looked at this guy closely.Including this year where he has had all the kudos he has mostly been ordinary.
Why do supporters latch onto players who are triers and have a go but lack so much in other areas.
Fmd the list is endless.Steve Morris for starters anyone want to add to it?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #500 on: May 01, 2024, 09:23:49 PM »
Looks like we're back in flag contention

Back to back for our VFL side at least.....plus we're probably trying to entice his cousin over..... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #501 on: May 01, 2024, 09:37:56 PM »
Sheesh have you blokes looked at this guy closely.Including this year where he has had all the kudos he has mostly been ordinary.
Why do supporters latch onto players who are triers and have a go but lack so much in other areas.

Putting together an all-time 22 of triers, plodders, foot soldiers & "good blokes" would be an interesting exercise... think we all know who the captain will be..... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #502 on: May 01, 2024, 09:42:39 PM »

Putting together an all-time 22 of triers, plodders, foot soldiers & "good blokes" would be an interesting exercise... think we all know who the captain will be..... :shh

Im going out on a limb here and nominating Flappers. No wait a min can i nominate  oh fmd the list is endless !!!!!!

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #503 on: May 01, 2024, 10:06:28 PM »
Just for starters:

Jack "Speedy Gonzales" Graham (c)
Jake "Push Up" King (vc)
Kamdyn "Sir Runsalot" McIntosh
Tryin' Ryan Mansell
Slippery Steve Morris
Anthony "Poorman's Duckwood" Miles
Nathan "Flash" Gordon
Jason "Guardian of the Space" Castagna

:shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #504 on: May 01, 2024, 10:16:40 PM »
Anyway back to the topic - looking forward to the exciting new talent we hopefully draft being kept out of the side next year by Tryin' Ryan because he "follows team orders/provides structure/balance" or some such bollocks... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #505 on: Yesterday at 09:51:36 PM »
He is a nothing player whe we have just resigned.
I will put my hand up and say ive only seen the first half to date but if i can be fcked to put myself thru the mediocrity the lack of structure and the lack of polish i  will watch the second half.

FMD one goal to half time just one tall fwd and we continue to play Mansell and Fumbles Rioli as smalls what the hell are they doing.

Fmd Alex Pierce is the only real kpd they have and we go with basically just Lefau. What are they doing at match committee.

They rush in Jayden Shortsteps and just ignore how well others have done in the two's. What the hell has shortsteps ever ever done to warrant this sort of must have to play him at costs mentality. Anyone he has been totally poo this year wich is only slightly  worse than he normally is.

So far under Yze you have to ask what is the style or system, where is the structure where is the consistency in selection why are we only looking at the future in such a limited way given where we are at.

Im going to say it again with out having seen the entire game.

Given injuries this is the set up that we really need to be playing as much as possible.
Nope stuff it im sick to death of doing it week after week.