Author Topic: Positives  (Read 1875 times)

Bulluss

Positives
« on: June 14, 2004, 10:58:27 AM »
Looking at our run for the rest of the season, it appears there is a positive!!!! ;D

We will be lucky to win another game for the remainder of the season, and seem certain to gain a top 2 pick in the draft. The only games that i think we would be a chance of winning are: Hawthorn and Sydney at the G. On recent form we would be lucky to win one and if thats the case we are still a HUGE chance for that priority pick aswell.

With the start of our list change over at the end of last season, 2 picks in the first four would be a huge boost towards rebuilding our list. Lets just hope that we can maintain our current form and get that priority pick.

Lets play the kids and get some experience for the future and also try some of the new players out i.e. Tuck, Weller, Morrison. Put them in the ones for the rest of the season.

Offline Puntroadroar

• Premiership Captain
  • Our Very own Top Gun
Re: Positives
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 11:05:52 AM »
and to think if we actually lost to hawthorn we would be spoon favourites and on the bottom with the lowest %

the only positive i can see is its frawley's last year and there is less than half a season to go now
There's no I in team, but there is 5 i's in Individual Brilliance.

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
Re: Positives
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 09:16:53 PM »
schulz is a positive
I defnitely want weller and morrison and roach back
surely they hav to get a run now bully!