Author Topic: No get out clause; Richmond up for big pay out if Hardwick is sacked (H-Sun)  (Read 3427 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Stuffen bunch of amateurs. Worst outcome for this club ever was when Malcolm Speed didn't replace March.

Ooh but Peggy is great for the club didn't you all know that

:thumbsup

O'Neal and now Gale are 2 people on the board. The enitre board voted in favour of the contract extension.

They are all to blame.

Benny cops the biggest whack from me though, as it was his recommnedation to extend the contract

Once again you show your ignorance WP.

Peggy is not just one vote out of a an entire board.

She is an American woman.

Therefore, how the board votes is all down to her.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Jonesracing82

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Some of us have known for several years that this day would come. I began withholding my membership money in 2013. Anyone who stumps up with their cash after witnessing the ineptitude of this club and having suffered the blaming from it's staff (who you pay)..... is an idiot.
some of us are Members & will keep being members as that is what real supporters do!!!

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Some of us have known for several years that this day would come. I began withholding my membership money in 2013. Anyone who stumps up with their cash after witnessing the ineptitude of this club and having suffered the blaming from it's staff (who you pay)..... is an idiot.
some of us are Members & will keep being members as that is what real supporters do!!!

#standbyhird
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Ruanaidh

And how is that working for you?.....or the club for that matter. In business there would be severe and justified ramifications for this scenario. But hey, it's your money.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
And how is that working for you?....

Soon it will be time to drink the cool aid and reunite w the mothership

In business there would be severe and justified ramifications for this scenario. But hey, it's your money.

Or is Richmond 'too big to fail'

It might be a capitalism/democracy (WPs legal eagle will confirm) but the taxpayers can still go all commie and ball out the big dogs  :shh
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
pretty sure the mothership was a victim of collateral damage in the Alien V Predator battle

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
pretty sure the mothership was a victim of collateral damage in the Alien V Predator battle

This fundamentalists sound  a lot like like Jonestown cult / essendon fans

It's good to support the club but the nutters are running the madhouse

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
 :lol
On such matters I bow to your wealth of experience

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Stuffen bunch of amateurs. Worst outcome for this club ever was when Malcolm Speed didn't replace March.

Ooh but Peggy is great for the club didn't you all know that

:thumbsup

O'Neal and now Gale are 2 people on the board. The enitre board voted in favour of the contract extension.

They are all to blame.

Benny cops the biggest whack from me though, as it was his recommnedation to extend the contract

Well WP, you tried to tell me the club wouldnt be stupid enough to not have a get our clause a couple of months ago and would 'back it in'. Called me naive too IIRC.

I told you the club would be stupid enough. This was met with much disdain, and further, would appear to have formed part of your basis to criticise my disproportionate amount of negative posts.

Perhaps a lesson in keeping ones mind open.

Lol the right track.

Surely they are smart enough to put a clause in to a proven finals failure  coach about performance.

Details for the members please.

Seriously, Dooks are you that naive to think they haven't?

I get that it doesn't suit a purpose to assume they haven't but it is more likely than unlikely that they have got performance clauses. Actually I'd back it in

And do you really think a board is going to tell us the full details of an employment contract? No board is going to do that and nor should they

You don't know any of that. Are you that naive to think they have?

You'd back it in others wouldn't.  The club has a history (recent) of stunning decisions,  you can give them the benefit of the doubt. Not me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:46:26 PM by Dooks »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
I don't think anyone here knows what Hardwick's contract states so I can't see how anyone can claim they are right or wrong.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
In the old days, they would have just cut his dog's head off and had the resignation in the morning.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
I don't think anyone here knows what Hardwick's contract states so I can't see how anyone can claim they are right or wrong.

But if you think they dont have a get out clause you are naive.

Lmao
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Lmao
Well, I think WP is coming from a position of logic.

All contracts stipulate what is expected from the individual that signs it. An AFL coach would certainly have more than "you will coach the team" written in his contract. He would have minimum KPIs stipulated. I think this is the "get out clause". If he doesn't meet his KPI's then that would allow the employer to trigger a dismissal. Now the contract would also state a minimum payout for such a dismissal too.

So, in reality, he probably has a get out clause but it would still cost the club in a payment. The payment would not be his full wage for the rest of his contract.

This is would be the most logical way of looking at the situation we have.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Ruanaidh

Lmao

Logic isn't synonomous with Tigerland Y&BB :-[

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟

Lmao

Logic isn't synonomous with Tigerland Y&BB :-[

Oh dont be so naive!  ::)
"Sliding doors moment.