Author Topic: Tigers vs Freo  (Read 16539 times)

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Tigers vs Freo
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2008, 10:29:03 AM »
Hey Jack, hope you don't welsh on our bet as well, ie Tiges to be above the Bombers by the end of round 22.
I'll pay the $100 if I lose, hope you will do the same.

Pretty ordinary to go back on a bet IMO.

Who said anything about Welshing on bets :banghead
I will gladly give you $100 if I am wrong, not a problem
And you will gladly give me $100 if your wrong.

If some other stuff imbecile on here thinks I have had a bet with him , thats his problem

so jack

I take it you have changed your position on Mcmahon?

Or are you too depressed by the win to talk about it?

You still think he will play 10 games at coburg?

I expect to avoid the question as usual

stop using immature insults it makes you look even more stupid than you allready are

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2008, 10:54:06 AM »
I don't rate Freo at all.
Tiger win coming up.

I thought it would be a close win to us.
What a great effort by the Tigers that was. :)

Little Jackie

« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2008, 11:06:32 AM »
Hey Jack, hope you don't welsh on our bet as well, ie Tiges to be above the Bombers by the end of round 22.

If some other stuff imbecile on here thinks I have had a bet with him , thats his problem

so jack

stop using immature insults it makes you look even more stupid than you allready are

look Blaisee.
I am entitled to my opinion D/head
he wont get dropped while Wallace comes out and says what he says.
I think Jordon McMahon is a very ordinary footballer, forget about last week against the rubbish that Freo dished up, against decent opposition the previous week he was ordinary.  and was terrible against the Kangas I might add
You see thats the problem with RFc and the supporters, one win or or one good performance and they all start blackslapping everyone.
Wait and see.
You obviously know little about football as if you seen him played lasy year, you would of thought WTF.
Ask anyone from the bulldogs about him, glad to see his back.
Mate have seen enough of McMahon to say he is costing players like Connors the opportunity to play AFL.
McMahon has been in the sysyem for 6 years and is hardly a world beater

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2008, 12:44:37 PM »

so jack

look Blaisee.
I think Jordon McMahon is a very ordinary footballer, forget about last week against the rubbish that Freo dished up, against decent opposition the previous week he was ordinary.  and was terrible against the Kangas I might add
You see thats the problem with RFc and the supporters, one win or or one good performance and they all start blackslapping everyone.
Wait and see.
You obviously know little about football as if you seen him played lasy year, you would of thought WTF.
Mate have seen enough of McMahon to say he is costing players like Connors the opportunity to play AFL.

more insults and fluff from the champ.

Dont think he is a world beater

just think ( always have ) that he was always gunna be in our best 22. And was NEVER EVER ANY chance of playing 10 games at Coburg

Admit you were wrong

Little Jackie

« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »
Where is the future at Punt Road ? Connors or McMahon.
For what I have seen Connors, keeping in mind of I have been watching Jordon McMahon for 6 years :banghead

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2008, 04:37:30 PM »
Where is the future at Punt Road ? Connors or McMahon.
For what I have seen Connors, keeping in mind of I have been watching Jordon McMahon for 6 years :banghead

I agree that connors is a prodigious talent

has had many off field issues that you obviously arent aware of.
You are also obviously unaware of the fact that he is tad lazy on the track and doesnt work hard enough

The coaching staff believes making him earn his spot, by fixing his mindset will end up helping him in the long run.

Wallet knows how good Connors is. We need him to earn his spot as opposed to gifting him games when he is not working hard enough In the long run, both the club and Daniel will be better off as a result. Connors has more ability and talent  than anyone on the list
( bar lids) If he gets fit, and gets his head right...watch out!  The best thing about him, and I told him this the other day, he has a alot of (unt in him. We all hope he lives up to his potential, making him earn his spot is his best chance ;)

richmondrules

« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »
What's unt?

:whistle :lol

Ramps

« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »
What's unt?

its the pseudonym used by Carlton supporters to reflect there attitudes to other people.

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2008, 08:34:15 PM »

Quote by Jackstar

I have watched the comments on McMachon with interest and on your comments i would like to make the following observations- When McMahon was traded by our club I rang my neice who is a long time Footscray supporter - former cheer squad leader and one who has put a lot of money into the club over the years about him and her reply was you have got a good footballer there who unfortunately had personal problems with the other team members caused by reasons out of his control and she felt he had straightened out the problem and he would be an aquisition to the team as he settled in.

Whilst it is common Knowledge that our club has been cleaning out it's list and recruiting youth via the draft .It became obvious to the powers that be after last years dismal effort that some experience needed to be injected quickly into the side thus the trading of draft picks for both McMahon and Morton.

On performances so far both of these players are in my opinion showing justification to the decisions made and will both become valauble members of our team

I respectively take this opportunity to remind you that 'every effect has a cause'and such was the case with McMahon.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2008, 08:53:24 PM »
  The best thing about him, and I told him this the other day, he has a alot of (unt in him.

Enough with the swearing and avoiding the swear filter....

A reminder that the "c" word any any form is unacceptable

WP & MT
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2008, 09:01:59 PM »
  The best thing about him, and I told him this the other day, he has a alot of (unt in him.

Enough with the swearing and avoiding the swear filter....

A reminder that the "c" word any any form is unacceptable

WP & MT

sorry WP   :-[

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2008, 09:04:23 PM »
No probs blaisee - just a friendly reminder  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2008, 09:57:31 PM »
What's unt?

grunt,  of course.  ;D
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #208 on: April 16, 2008, 01:02:48 AM »

so jack

look Blaisee.
Wait and see.

Mate get clue.

McMahon the year before last proved he can be a very handy player. When the Dogs were up and running in '06 he looked a million bucks - fast as the wind and hit people 60 meters away on both feet. Nobody thinks he is Voss, he isn't going to get 20 contested touches a game but thats not the role need him for.

Last week we won by more than any of he other 7 games in the league; we looks young skillful and fast. I doubt will win the gf or even make finals but I beleive the blue print is in place. There were 300 uncontested Richmond possessions.

On Freo forums they are saying McMahon hurt them the most and should have been maned up.

I see him as a part of our back 6 until we find someone better (I'd love a Collins/Casserly type to challange for that spot). King, McMahon, Newman look like a solid core with our developing KPP.

Many Dog fans were not happy to see him go, or/and thought pick #19 was not a good deal on their part.

There is room for Connors types and McMahon in the side IMO.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #209 on: April 16, 2008, 01:06:25 AM »

Quote by Jackstar

I have watched the comments on McMachon with interest and on your comments i would like to make the following observations- When McMahon was traded by our club I rang my neice who is a long time Footscray supporter - former cheer squad leader and one who has put a lot of money into the club over the years about him and her reply was you have got a good footballer there who unfortunately had personal problems with the other team members caused by reasons out of his control and she felt he had straightened out the problem and he would be an aquisition to the team as he settled in.

Whilst it is common Knowledge that our club has been cleaning out it's list and recruiting youth via the draft .It became obvious to the powers that be after last years dismal effort that some experience needed to be injected quickly into the side thus the trading of draft picks for both McMahon and Morton.
On performances so far both of these players are in my opinion showing justification to the decisions made and will both become valauble members of our team

I respectively take this opportunity to remind you that 'every effect has a cause'and such was the case with McMahon.

We needed players that could kick.