Author Topic: Richmond vs Carlton - round 1, 2013  (Read 147426 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs Carlton - round 1, 2013
« Reply #315 on: March 15, 2013, 06:24:38 PM »
IMHO they have had the better side on paper for a number of years but we have been closing the gap, one main point of difference is the mid tier players and their bottom 6 have been better. That will change I hope/anticipate over the next few years we will have arm wrestle battles to beat each other until judd, carazzo, scotland, waite etc are retired then we will own them like they have us.

And obviously their supporters will go underground again, TBH they don't even fron for games when they are winning. Must be busy ripping off old ladies and double charging accounts to the blind or elderly

What goes up must come down and so fourth, and nothing hits the deck quicker than slopp shiit like the blue boggers
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #316 on: March 15, 2013, 07:42:51 PM »
They will cheat, they always do.
They'll cheat in the nab granny too.
It's part of their DNA.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #317 on: March 15, 2013, 07:58:17 PM »
It's part of their DNA.

They'll tank the nab IMO
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #318 on: March 15, 2013, 08:42:20 PM »
These mofos are arse. Not one decent tall forward apart from Waite when he plays a good game. Chappy and the boys will have a field day.

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #319 on: March 15, 2013, 08:47:45 PM »
It's part of their DNA.

They'll tank the nab IMO
They've got Jordan Bannister giving them plenty of soft frees tonight.

dwaino

« Reply #320 on: March 15, 2013, 09:01:10 PM »
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/nab-cup-grand-final-2013-blues-vs-lions-gameday-thread.993589/page-2

Read the first few posts, then scroll to the last few

It looks something like this

:banghead
 :'(
 >:(
 :bow
 ;D
 :birthday

dwaino

« Reply #321 on: March 15, 2013, 09:33:28 PM »
Reckon Mick is playing funny buggers so we don't have the best footage of them to analyse, but happy to have Betts play in the guts. Bloke has gone walk about.

Judd is MIA too. Thought he had been subbed off but every now and then see the chrome dome on camera. Green keeping Yarran honest by makin him actually play as a defender.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #322 on: March 16, 2013, 01:06:43 AM »
Green keeping Yarran honest by makin him actually play as a defender.

That's what you have to do. Not much of a win if you do a decent job of shutting down his run but do nothing offensively for us

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #323 on: March 16, 2013, 01:20:07 AM »
Carlton hard nut Mitch Robinson is likely to be scrutinised for a sling tackle that saw Rich dazed and groggy midway through the second term.

He could join key forward Jarrad Waite (calf) and Heath Scotland (club suspension) on the sidelines for Round 1, but it is Waite's absence that will really hurt.

The Blues trialled all of Matthew Kreuzer, Simon White, Shaun Hampson and Sam Rowe forward, but none of them thrived on the opportunity.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/reality-check-for-carlton-as-pre-season-bubble-bursts-with-heavy-loss-to-brisbane-lions/story-e6frf9jf-1226598621747

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #324 on: March 16, 2013, 01:35:28 AM »
Geez I thought we had a poor forward line at times. Imagine being a Carlton fan watching that tonight.  :whistle

You can't chuck blokes down their just coz they are big and call them KPF's. Those blokes offered nothing. Walker looked completely out of form as well which will be a bonus if he remains so in Round 1.

Chaplin to Casboult
Griff to Hampson
Rance to Walker

If betts plays a bit up through the midfield that's a win to us. Completely unsighted.

Really need to play well through the midfield. Never going to be able to stop Murphy/Judd/Simpson but if we can get on top of the 2nd stringers like McLean/Lucas/Carrazzo/Gibbs/Robinson/Betts then they can go missing.

Mick's gameplan I'm not sold will work with ruckman playing KPF. Works well to bomb it in when you have a contested marking freak in Cloke in great form and Dawes playing career best footy.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #325 on: March 16, 2013, 02:02:58 AM »
Casboult can take a grab but Chaps should beat him easily. Waite & a resting Kruezer are the only talls who worry me. Walker too quick and strong in the air for PrancingRancer, IMO. ;D Batch to go to him (if Batch gets a gig that is)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #326 on: March 16, 2013, 09:25:35 AM »
Honestly, this game should be Tiges by 48+... I have never rated the scum and regardless of the NAB game they justified my my judgement of them.

Pathetic scum, pathetic.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #327 on: March 16, 2013, 10:58:52 AM »
Casboult can take a grab but Chaps should beat him easily. Waite & a resting Kruezer are the only talls who worry me. Walker too quick and strong in the air for PrancingRancer, IMO. ;D Batch to go to him (if Batch gets a gig that is)

Waite won't be playing coach.

Anyone know if Henderson is injured or rested for last night

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #328 on: March 16, 2013, 11:04:26 AM »

He played last night didnt he?

Gigantor

« Reply #329 on: March 16, 2013, 11:08:17 AM »

He played last night didnt he?
LOL must have played a blinder(I didnt watch the game)