Author Topic: Richmond vs Carlton - round 1, 2013  (Read 147465 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Richmond vs Carlton - round 1, 2013
« Reply #570 on: March 29, 2013, 12:29:59 PM »
Very well said owl.

Vickery FF
Riewoldt CHF
Griffiths 3rd fwd.

It is written in the stars.

Gigantor

« Reply #571 on: March 29, 2013, 12:44:13 PM »
We should have had them buried by 3/4 time.Our kicking for goal last night was horrible.
But as is always the case when you dont bury the opposition at some point they will bounce back and they did.
I give no credit to carltons good play but rather our sloppiness

dwaino

« Reply #572 on: March 29, 2013, 12:44:47 PM »
Jayden Post twitter:

"if the Tiges can get up tonight I might stop having nightmares about Shaun Hampson"

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #573 on: March 29, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »
I'm just recovering from last night celebrations....  :chuck
I might have said some strange things last night I'm not proud of... :chuck
... Ummm

All I can say is......

Suck poo you cheating scum bastards!

We are back baby! 

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo
 :dancing :dancing :dancing
The club that keeps giving.

Gigantor

« Reply #574 on: March 29, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »
Mr tigra you have no sympathy at all for malthouse ,judd and co?......lol

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #575 on: March 29, 2013, 01:04:59 PM »
They can all go and get stuffed.
Malthouse is dead to me, should never be allowed to even walk past punt road oval. If he does he should lower his head in shame for even considering coaching Carlscum. Worse than his decision to coach the filth!

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #576 on: March 29, 2013, 01:08:52 PM »
They can all go and get stuffed.
Malthouse is dead to me, should never be allowed to even walk past punt road oval. If he does he should lower his head in shame for even considering coaching Carlscum. Worse than his decision to coach the filth!

Loves the $$$$$$ does our Mickey

Bit of a whore he is
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #577 on: March 29, 2013, 01:12:08 PM »
I just want to say that its bloody peeweak that the scum cheersquad was allowed down our beloved punt rd end.
Benny must do something about this issue.
We've practically funded the MCG redevelopment since our move there and they treat us like this.
It's time we flexed our muscle and told the AFL, the MCC and all other clubs that its our end and you can pee off down to the city end home game or not! 

Bloody discrace I had to put up with their poo last night. Get the stuff off our ground!

dwaino

« Reply #578 on: March 29, 2013, 01:21:49 PM »
I just want to say that its bloody peeweak that the scum cheersquad was allowed down our beloved punt rd end.
We've practically funded the MCG redevelopment since our move there and they treat us like this.
It's time we flexed our muscle and told the AFL, the MCC and all other clubs that its our end and you can pee off down to the city end home game or not! 

Bloody discrace I had to put up with their poo last night. Get the stuff off our ground!

I was right next to them in M5 and they were really quiet last night. Forgot they were there actually  :lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #579 on: March 29, 2013, 01:22:20 PM »
Don't get the Micky hate? Still a tiger at heart. Ended the streak and bringing the Scum down from the inside. Yessssssssssssssss Micky  :clapping

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #580 on: March 29, 2013, 01:23:29 PM »

I was right next to them in M5 and they were really quiet last night. Forgot they were there actually  :lol

Probably coz they were outnumbered 20 to 1 in the surrounding bays. They fear us. We were back to our arrogant best last night. stuff yes. Get around us.  :clapping

dwaino

« Reply #581 on: March 29, 2013, 01:25:48 PM »
Replay on Fox at 2pm.  :cheers

Probably coz they were outnumbered 20 to 1 in the surrounding bays. They fear us. We were back to our arrogant best last night. stuff yes. Get around us.  :clapping

I loved it most because their flog supporters had this game penciled in and looked forward to round 2. The final siren was like a massive turkey slap.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #582 on: March 29, 2013, 01:29:50 PM »
Replay on Fox at 2pm.  :cheers

I loved it most because their flog supporters had this game penciled in and looked forward to round 2. The final siren was like a massive turkey slap.

Already watched it 3 times. Could go again at 2.  :clapping

Best thing about letting them back in the game is those flogs were still there at the end to rub their scum faces in it. And boy did I.  :clapping

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #583 on: March 29, 2013, 01:33:17 PM »
Was stoked with Vickery turning up to play finally, splitting packs, knocking people out, kicking goals, getting ornery, dig it.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #584 on: March 29, 2013, 02:28:11 PM »
Liked his impersonation of billy salters kick to the face also!