Author Topic: Brett Deledio on RSN / List good enough to win a flag: Lids ... (afl site)  (Read 2148 times)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
The frustrating thing is there is a lot talent on the list as lids is alluding to

Just need a few tweaks
What bollocks the talent is spread thin and the overall standard of the list is crap.Gotta keep saying it it seems. We are nothing but a middling side at best. We are indeed a bottom third side when a few injuries occur.
When are you going to stop kidding yourself ffs a few tweaks. Im not having a shot maye but cmon you have seen enough wake up.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Captain Coach
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
The frustrating thing is there is a lot talent on the list as lids is alluding to

Just need a few tweaks
What bollocks the talent is spread thin and the overall standard of the list is crap.Gotta keep saying it it seems. We are nothing but a middling side at best. We are indeed a bottom third side when a few injuries occur.
When are you going to stop kidding yourself ffs a few tweaks. Im not having a shot maye but cmon you have seen enough wake up.

Calm down old man you will do your self a mischief
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame

Just need a few tweaks

If you have taken your meds today we can continue conversing old bean ... Like lids says we have some youngsters that you would think some could turn out good players under a less shambolic regime;  Mcintosh. Martin. C Ellis rioli. Menadue. Chol. McBean(?). The second tier also looks likes it's improving lambert (?), Lloyd (?), yarren, grimes (if body holds up for both),

We have bookends in rance / jack, 'smalls' in deledio martin Cotchin miles Edwards that are of pretty good quality and rated outside of Richmond in the wider football world. So that's about a third of the team or one good player on each line. Not many teams have 22 ' A graders' every week

We have won some games the last three years so it may be salvageable. For mine , a Afl standard ruckman and key back (obviously Hampson and Chaplin are horrible people) with a good injury run and it could turn around with a coach / list managers that are not  bonkers like te current crop. I agree after depth is remarkably concerning and we are rooted with a few injury

A few other things would help too like small defenders, small forwards, more mid options, key forward (everything  :lol) I Spose however beggars cannot be choosers. Doggies look awesome, port were a kick away from making the gf beating hawthorn - along with numerous other examples of teams turnin it around quickly from seemly bleak situation

Lids was asked .... if we could win a flag. What's he going to say? Na we are rubbish? Hi comments are fairly balanced: "I think we could always add to our list because it's not just about bringing in good players.

"We've got good players on our list, but fresh faces and fresh ideas lifts the other guys around you.

"I certainly look forward to seeing what we can bring into our club, but I certainly believe in the guys we've got there and the kids we're bringing through."

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:47:44 AM by Stalin »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Nicely nicely.

I truley didnt believe you understood when i said read between the the lines, but you have nailed it.
 :cheers
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame

I truley didnt believe you understood when i said read between the the lines,

Cause you are just so mystical and aloof, Dr Jekyll

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
thats one way of looking at it

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT

Just need a few tweaks
Claw, AGREE 100%, just gotta keep saying it, until we get a decent list management and player development program they can tweak til they are blue in the face.

Our list is pitiful, anyone outside our top 10 wouldn't get a game at Hawthorn, Sydney, North, Geelong, WCE and that, fellow posters, is a fact.😭

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019

Just need a few tweaks
Claw, AGREE 100%, just gotta keep saying it, until we get a decent list management and player development program they can tweak til they are blue in the face.

Our list is pitiful, anyone outside our top 10 wouldn't get a game at Hawthorn, Sydney, North, Geelong, WCE and that, fellow posters, is a fact.😭
:clapping

..... But Hamspud is training the house down and he taps the ball down.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Just need a few tweaks

Why do you gotta keep on saying it, no one is listening that can actually change anything

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame

Just need a few tweaks

my tweaking involved a new senior coach and list manager

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
my twerking involved a need for kleenex

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
my twerking involved a need for kleenex

Indeed yet I thought it clear proposed twerking / tweaking of the list was in reference  to an on field

As the board / coaches / various off field staff are poo

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
well, yes, but i have tried twerking on the field. It was a misguided attempt to put the opposition off while kicking for goal, but it only put the spectators off their lunch

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Wonder what he thinks after actually playing with the nuffers