Author Topic: Official RFC 2013 Draw  (Read 6675 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Tigers' easy run a double-edged sword for Damien Hardwick

Mark Stevens
    November 01, 2012

They must make the finals next season. There are no more excuses.

Using a formula to gauge the toughness of each Victorian club's fixture, the Tigers tie with Melbourne in the easy street stakes.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/teams/tigers-easy-run-a-double-edged-sword-for-damien-hardwick/story-e6frf9mx-1226507873377

;D ;D ;D

Will admit I did a double check to make sure the HUN article wasn't written WAT when I saw that line  ;D

Yeah but WAT's version would have read....

Once upon a time....

NO EXCUSES

The End  ;D

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Official RFC 2013 Draw
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2012, 11:08:29 AM »
No home game as a Friday night clash. Two FNF by round 5 then donuts, surely we could have had one against the Filth late in the year.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2012, 11:17:00 AM »
No home game as a Friday night clash. Two FNF by round 5 then donuts, surely we could have had one against the Filth late in the year.

We have a Thursday and a couple of Saturdays that are at home.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2012, 11:22:07 AM »
FNF is the big stage.
I can remember Gillon McLachlan saying late last season that we should be up for more than 2 Friday Night Games for this year.Two away with one interstate is not worthy of how we played last season and winning both our Friday clashes. :help

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »
FNF is the big stage.
I can remember Gillon McLachlan saying late last season that we should be up for more than 2 Friday Night Games for this year.Two away with one interstate is not worthy of how we played last season and winning both our Friday clashes. :help

We'll get as much as Collingwood if we make the 8 in 13
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

Mark Stevens
    November 01, 2012

Using a formula to gauge the toughness of each Victorian club's fixture, the Tigers tie with Melbourne in the easy street stakes.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/teams/tigers-easy-run-a-double-edged-sword-for-damien-hardwick/story-e6frf9mx-1226507873377

;D ;D ;D

Will admit I did a double check to make sure the HUN article wasn't written WAT when I saw that line  ;D

Once upon a time....

NO EXCUSES

The End  ;D

And that my friend is the only way it can read next year.. ;)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2012, 01:04:29 PM »
FNF is the big stage.

We'll get as much as Collingwood if we make the 8 in 13

I'd like to believe that Mrakov but I doubt it. We will receive far more games on Friday nights if we are successful next season but we will need to earn the broadcasters trust that it is not a one off and we will be consistently successful. Collingwood has been consistently successful and has a large fan base. We have the fan base but are perennial finals absentees. 

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame

Mark Stevens
    November 01, 2012

;D ;D ;D

Once upon a time....

NO EXCUSES . . . and trade Edwards

The End  ;D

Edited above for accuracy  :thumbsup :lol

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2012, 12:17:27 AM »
Sticky fixture please

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2012, 05:54:58 AM »
I would like to add that if we do make finals and Edwards backs up with another 30 goal 16 touches per game avg, WAT has NO EXCUSES to back him in as part of our starting 18.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

Mark Stevens
    November 01, 2012

;D ;D ;D

Once upon a time....

NO EXCUSES . . . and trade Edwards

The End  ;D

Edited above for accuracy  :thumbsup :lol

Unfortunately I have to reside to the fact we are stuck with him for another year at least.... ;D

I really hope he can double his efforts from this year, he will be ok then.. ;)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »
The RFC site has a 'wallpaper' of our 2013 draw....

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/wallpapers/tabid/16943/default.aspx

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2012, 05:43:36 AM »
Champion Data reckons we have the 6th easiest draw next year.

North Melbourne has toughest AFL draw of 2013

Rebecca Williams
    December 16, 2012

Champion Data has ranked the difficulty of every club's 2013 draw, with the Kangaroos sitting on top ahead of Grand Finalists Hawthorn, Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs.

Every club's ranking has been reached by totalling the 2012 premiership points from each of their 22 opponents - with five opponents doubling up.

After receiving the fourth easiest draw last year, the Kangaroos' difficulty climbed after being drawn to "double-up" against three top-four sides - Hawthorn, Adelaide and Collingwood. The Roos will also face Geelong twice.

Their combined opposition reached a total of 1036 points, marginally ahead of the Hawks (1028), the Magpies (1004) and Bulldogs (998). Compounding this, the Kangaroos, along with West Coast, have eight six-day breaks - more than any other side.

At the other end of the scale, Melbourne has been ranked with the easiest draw. The Demons had a combined opposition total of 912 points, the lowest tally of any club.

Gold Coast (17th) and Brisbane (16th) ranked just above the Demons with the ease of their draw.

Adelaide has also been identified as a big winner with its 2013 draw - for the second year running.

The Crows, who are ranked with the 15th toughest draw, don't play any of their fellow top-four teams twice, but have two meetings against Port Adelaide and the Bulldogs.

EASY STREET

Adelaide has been blessed for the second season. The Crows don't face any other top-four team twice, but they get to play Port Adelaide and the Western Bulldogs twice.

Premier Sydney plays Hawthorn and Collingwood twice, but doubles up on Greater Western Sydney and the mid-range Saints.

To avoid blowouts, seven of the eight finalists don't play GWS or Gold Coast twice during the year.

Carlton and Richmond each play one just finalist twice - the only sides drawn that way without finishing in the bottom four last season.

SIX-DAY BREAKS

Geelong faces a tough opening month, playing Hawthorn, Carlton and Sydney away in the first four rounds, with three consecutive six-day breaks in this time. The Cats don't play at Simonds Stadium until Round 10 because of the ground redevelopment.

North Melbourne and West Coast have eight six-day breaks - more than any other side.

HOW YOUR SIDE RANKS

(draw ranked from toughest to easiest based on total 2012 premiership points by 2013 opponents)

1 North Melbourne (1036)
2 Hawthorn (1028)
3 Collingwood (1004)
5 West Coast (988)
6 Geelong (982)
7 Sydney (976)
8 Fremantle (970)
9 Carlton (968)
10 Essendon (966)
= 11 Port Adelaide (962)
= 11 Richmond (962)
= 11 St Kilda (962)
14 GWS (942)
15 Adelaide (938)
16 Brisbane Lions (916)
17 Gold Coast (914)
18 (Melbourne)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/north-melbourne-has-toughest-afl-draw-of-2013/story-e6frf9jf-1226537486062

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2012, 06:49:40 AM »
But what does this all mean?  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2012, 09:22:32 AM »
The fact that this conversation even happens shows how pox the competition is run
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI