Author Topic: Tyrone Vickery [merged]  (Read 312122 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tyrone Vickery [merged]
« Reply #645 on: March 30, 2013, 12:11:19 AM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #646 on: March 30, 2013, 12:23:38 AM »
Good to have you back, dad :thumbsup

the claw

« Reply #647 on: March 30, 2013, 01:19:44 AM »
ah the softie walks into a game no ifs or buts  id play elton forward ready or not he at least will give a decent contest and wont shirk it.

poor old jack is going to have to beat 3 again because they wont give a toss about old softie.

Elton would have been lucky to get 3 kicks let alone 3 goals last night.
Note the deafening silence after a victory.
lol ive posted  on this board probably just twice in the last month if not longer.i come on seldom because of the abuse  which is never pulled up.  better to have a say and get out imo and then let the nuff nuffs go crazy.

on vickery well hallelujah he had a reasonable game yes reasonable. so some credit to him for raising the bar just a smidgeon.  lets face it he could not continue to be as bad as hes been.

imo he continued to struggle when he rucked and i can tell you all  i reckon elton would have posed just as big a threat.especially the way riewoldt was used.  still gotta ask how many over head marks did he take.  how many contested marks for that matter. how well did he compete in the air in general. well apart from knocking a bloke on his arse  whos  1 or 2 feet shorter than him  and about 2 stone lighter  in a marking contest what did he achieve. nothing another player would not have achived imo. got on the lead because of the space riewoldt created that space would have been created for who ever played.
he at least got a bit of ball and kicked a few goals but he continues to struggle in the areas you want 200cm players to excel in.
one reasonable game does not make a season or a player but you wouldnt know that the way people defend him and talk him up. anyway see ya in about a week or two. abuse away till your hearts content.

Gigantor

« Reply #648 on: March 30, 2013, 06:19:55 AM »
Todd elton would have been eaten alive out there,at this moment in time he wouldnt offer half what Ty does

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #649 on: March 30, 2013, 10:52:09 AM »
Bravo Tyrone. More of that please!!!!!

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #650 on: April 02, 2013, 11:29:09 AM »
ah the softie walks into a game no ifs or buts  id play elton forward ready or not he at least will give a decent contest and wont shirk it.

poor old jack is going to have to beat 3 again because they wont give a toss about old softie.

lol ive posted  on this board probably just twice in the last month if not longer.i come on seldom because of the abuse  which is never pulled up.  better to have a say and get out imo and then let the nuff nuffs go crazy.

on vickery well hallelujah he had a reasonable game yes reasonable. so some credit to him for raising the bar just a smidgeon.  lets face it he could not continue to be as bad as hes been.

imo he continued to struggle when he rucked and i can tell you all  i reckon elton would have posed just as big a threat.especially the way riewoldt was used.  still gotta ask how many over head marks did he take.  how many contested marks for that matter. how well did he compete in the air in general. well apart from knocking a bloke on his arse  whos  1 or 2 feet shorter than him  and about 2 stone lighter  in a marking contest what did he achieve. nothing another player would not have achived imo. got on the lead because of the space riewoldt created that space would have been created for who ever played.
he at least got a bit of ball and kicked a few goals but he continues to struggle in the areas you want 200cm players to excel in.
one reasonable game does not make a season or a player but you wouldnt know that the way people defend him and talk him up. anyway see ya in about a week or two. abuse away till your hearts content.
Elton would have kicked 1.3, not 3.1.

I made a statement.  It's hardly abuse.  Stop being a sook and grow some stones.  That's abuse.  See the difference?

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #651 on: April 02, 2013, 05:26:37 PM »

Elton would have kicked 1.3, not 3.1.

I made a statement.  It's hardly abuse.  Stop being a sook and grow some stones.  That's abuse.  See the difference?

I doubt the 1 in that 1.3 but other than that well said  :clapping

Gigantor

« Reply #652 on: April 02, 2013, 05:38:43 PM »
poor Ty..he comes back this season after having multiple surgery,has a dog of a pre season ,and then first game of the season contributes signaficantly to our win and some people arent happy,maybe that says more about their football knowledge than anything else

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #653 on: April 02, 2013, 05:53:29 PM »
poor Ty..he comes back this season after having multiple surgery,has a dog of a pre season ,and then first game of the season contributes signaficantly to our win and some people arent happy,maybe that says more about their football knowledge than anything else

Exactly plus he is a young big KPF and people expect him to be dominating when he wont mature for a couple years yet

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #654 on: April 02, 2013, 07:11:02 PM »

X2, he was great, really threw himself a everything, shirked nothing! Should of had 5..

Well done Ty. :clapping
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

gerkin greg

« Reply #655 on: April 02, 2013, 08:17:39 PM »
I thought Henderspud was quite good on him TBH

Lolz

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #656 on: April 02, 2013, 08:20:57 PM »
Hendo last week, maybe Gwilt this week!!!! Perhaps Sam Gilbert if he's really unlucky!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #657 on: April 02, 2013, 11:38:46 PM »
How important is TV to our future? Shaping as the best KPF from his draft year.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #658 on: April 03, 2013, 01:40:34 AM »

Fat boy Hurley dislikes this.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #659 on: April 03, 2013, 03:34:46 AM »

Fat boy Hurley dislikes this.

Hahah yeah that is a woeful call. The Fat Man takes that honour by a mile