Author Topic: Changes for the Prelim final?  (Read 8301 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Changes for the Prelim final?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2018, 08:25:03 AM »
As shown by pooting his pants and dropping an uncontested mark over the boundary. Very lucky the conditions favoured defenders last night.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2018, 07:33:30 PM »
What I would do for the prelim

Outs- Conca
Ins- Lloyd

I can see Lloyd kicking 3 or 4 in a big final.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2018, 08:28:16 PM »
Castsgna or Conca :shh

Garthwaite in for Broad would be a big call for a prelim....and if nothing else Broad did keep Gunston fairly quiet , which as a defender is still his primary task after all.....though if the media whip up enough hysteria - and don't discount it - .he might have to come in for Rance instead.....  :help

...or maybe budding Rance clone Balta..... :shh :shh
Pfft, Castagna's first half was amazing, best he's ever played for the club.

Conca was poor, could see him losing his spot.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2018, 08:56:58 PM »

Garthwaite in for Broad would be a big call for a prelim....and if nothing else Broad did keep Gunston fairly quiet , which as a defender is still his primary task after all.....though if the media whip up enough hysteria - and don't discount it - .he might have to come in for Rance instead.....  :help

Conca had third most tackles and second most pressure points, played his roll but I just can’t find anyone else that would come out for butler other than him. Surely Higgins is a lock and doubt they would take out a defender in broad and replace him with a small fwd.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2018, 09:01:02 PM »
Which is why they might be more likely to drop Castagna for Butler.....considering Rioli kicked three & Higgins had a blinder.... :shh

Yeah he sure dropped some amazing marks and stuffed up some amazing forward enrties...just...amazing.... :shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2018, 09:16:00 PM »
Which is why they might be more likely to drop Castagna for Butler.....considering Rioli kicked three & Higgins had a blinder.... :shh

Yeah he sure dropped some amazing marks and stuffed up some amazing forward enrties...just...amazing.... :shh :shh

Higgins is just as much of a mid now as a fwd he could very easily take the mid spot concas filling with butler in the fwd line with his amigos. We were playing all 4 of them when Rioli got back before butler got injured.

Castagnas tackle where he folded the player in half was bloody beautiful.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2018, 10:31:13 PM »

Garthwaite in for Broad would be a big call for a prelim....and if nothing else Broad did keep Gunston fairly quiet , which as a defender is still his primary task :help after all.....though if the media whip up enough hysteria - and don't discount it - .he might have to come in for Rance instead.....  :help

OMG Conca poor...please :help no change for mine.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2018, 10:42:07 PM »

Higgins is just as much of a mid now as a fwd he could very easily take the mid spot concas filling with butler in the fwd line with his amigos. We were playing all 4 of them when Rioli got back before butler got injured.

Castagnas tackle where he folded the player in half was bloody beautiful.

Yeah I'd still much rather see Conca go out for Butler...and for all my criticism of George I actually think he has some underrated potential to play in the midfield himself....reckon he wouldn't be any worse than Conca at the very least ... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2018, 10:38:58 AM »
We'll see who we're playing against before we worry about changes. If there's no match up for Broad...bye bye, hello Brandon :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2018, 11:21:15 AM »
Broad was not flash for mine.  Was caught flat footed often and packed it.  Maybe he had a poo game, dunno.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2018, 11:22:27 AM »
Down on confidence in a big way. At his best he's very important.

Online pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2018, 01:55:32 PM »
There's no one putting their hand  up in the vfl today.

No change for me barring injury

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2018, 02:00:49 PM »
Rubbish, there's a bloke with #5 on his back who's already put Houli's Thursday night performance to shame

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2018, 03:28:21 PM »
If Brando comes in it’s definitely not gonna be for houli, you can stop backing that horse. Broad will be his only shot.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2018, 03:30:55 PM »
If Brando comes in it’s definitely not gonna be for houli, you can stop backing that horse. Broad will be his only shot.
I agree. Plays the same sort of role as big Bachar tho but like I have said, Bachar's got that gold pass.  :shh