Author Topic: Bad luck Folks  (Read 33202 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Bad luck Folks
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2011, 10:08:25 PM »
Have I posted 12 year old humour in this thread or any other thread recently? If not, shove the "you guys" up your ass, guy.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2011, 10:09:49 PM »
How about we end this thread, this fellow has got what he wanted... 3 pages of rubbish and now people are starting on each other...not really worth it.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2011, 10:14:51 PM »
Have I posted 12 year old humour in this thread or any other thread recently? If not, shove the "you guys" up your ass, guy.

Sorry if I have offended you JT - my comment wasn't directed at you it was a broad brush statement to all those who are contributing to the constat "12 yo tiolet humour". You were in the firing line so to speak because you repeated the term/words I had just removed

Perhaps I should have written:

"I appreciate some posters find the 12 year old humour funny but after a while it aint to alot of other posters on the forum"  

Instead of uising the term "you guys"

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

gerkin greg

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2011, 11:25:14 PM »
What's wrong with 12 year old humour? Comedy was at its zenith in 1999, IMO.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2011, 11:25:57 PM »
I find it odd that our mods have let this go ahead.

Understand equal rights and all this modern day garbage, but if some clown comes on an opposition forum in sighting arguments seems stupid to let it run its course.

Do we lose anything by making this a Richmond only forum?
Go Tigers!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2011, 11:43:20 PM »
I find it odd that our mods have let this go ahead.

Understand equal rights and all this modern day garbage, but if some clown comes on an opposition forum in sighting arguments seems stupid to let it run its course.

Do we lose anything by making this a Richmond only forum?
I guess the old saying applies - don't feed the trolls! I wonder also if the troll will show his face later on in the year when we play them again and they lose.

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2011, 06:10:25 AM »
Define 'you guys'.

No definition required

I remind you all of this from a few weeks back:

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum/index.php?topic=13269.0

Which was:

"PLEASE READ: A message from the mods

As mods WP and I have always been fairly lenient with regards to what is posted on the forum. Long time posters would acknowledge this. However in recent times the level of smut, crude language and 12-year-old toilet humour posted has gone way too far and is appearing way too often. We've had a number of complaints including from long-time regular posters who are hardly prudes or don't enjoy a clever risque joke now and then.

Furthermore, the forum belongs to everyone and not just a select few to continually go off on in-house tangents using threads as a personal messaging service. If you want to discuss with other posters who are friends about stuff that has nothing to do with any topic then use your PMs. That's what they are meant for.

We welcome all newbies to OER but please be considerate of the OER forum and especially all its posters who don't want to continually wade through irrelevant garbage in numerous threads to find a few posts actually related to a topic. It spoils the discussion in each thread.

Let's lift our game from below the belt and keep OER as a forum we can all enjoy to read and post on.

Regards,

OE/MT and WP."

Interesting sign off...

"OE/MT and WP"

Does this mean OE and MT are the same person or just really close friends?

:thumbsup

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 06:59:56 AM »

Interesting sign off...

"OE/MT and WP"

Does this mean OE and MT are the same person or just really close friends?

:thumbsup

It means OE/MT's other name might be Sybil
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2011, 09:23:50 AM »
Very interesting, I used to often lunch on ladies who lunch.  Apparently I was their physical trainer while their fat husbands worked up early heart attacks strutting around offices thinking they were alpha males dominating the local furniture and a clutch of sycophantic paper shufflers.  At leas my kids are going to good schools.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2011, 09:55:04 AM »
come to think of it... they probably barrack for melbourne... Dont tease daddy you little bastards.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
Just wanted to pop on and say bad luck about saturday guys.Looks like youre just never quite going to cut the mustard.It was a very satisfying win especially when you guys are talking yourselves up as contenders.And yeah jack Riewoldt always does well on Frawley doiesnt he......
Looks like the demons won't quite cut the mustard either! :whistle

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2011, 10:32:26 PM »
What a pathetic bag of poo Melbourne and some of their players are. Jarrod Rivers LMFAO.

We should pack up the club for losing to these blokes :D

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »
Missed the game tonight just seen the scores though. Looks like the demons got ahead of themselves with a few wins. They should of beaten the bulldogs.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2011, 11:44:06 PM »
Just wanted to pop on and say bad luck about saturday guys.Looks like youre just never quite going to cut the mustard.It was a very satisfying win especially when you guys are talking yourselves up as contenders.And yeah jack Riewoldt always does well on Frawley doiesnt he......
LOL good bump GR12  :thumbsup

What gave me the biggest laugh wasn't the 10 goal flogging the Dees copped tonight but that 'Newy'-like free to Higgins against Trengove which had all the Dees fans up in arms. Hmmm they weren't complaining about that same free last week  ::). Karma!  :rollin
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2011, 07:18:06 AM »
LOL good bump GR12  :thumbsup

What gave me the biggest laugh wasn't the 10 goal flogging the Dees copped tonight but that 'Newy'-like

free to Higgins against Trengove which had all the Dees fans up in arms. Hmmm they weren't complaining about that same free last week  ::). Karma!  :rollin

Wasn't that an all time classic? Life's a bitch.

I'm calling it now, 7th and 8th are there for the taking, plenty of teams in that 7th-12th play each other in the next couple of months.
We play the Demons, North and Bombers.
While we are not quite there yet I would argue that neither are Bombres, Demons or Roos, Freo have huge injury count and Bulldogs and Saints just have played consistly well to deserve finals.
Interesting times.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”