Author Topic: Bad luck Folks  (Read 33202 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Bad luck Folks
« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2013, 12:37:06 AM »

Riewoldt owned by Frawley again.
Garland > Rance
Trengove > Martin
Watts  > Vickery Griffiths Astbury combined
How > Vickery Griffiths Astbury combined
Lyndon Dunn is better than Newman
Sylvia is better than Tuck
Grimes is better than Conca
Magner Tapscott greater than Batchelor and Houli.

Melbourne Footy Club > Richmond Footy Club.

Melbourne recruiter popping in to say hi guys  :shh :clapping

1. Will Jane sqWatts-to-pee be on an AFL list in 2 years?
2. How[sic] is definitely > than the entire AFL when it comes to a) butchering the ball b) giving the ball straight to the opposition after taking a hanger
3. How good was big Jacky Grimes when he tried getting tough on Jackson, but knocked himself out because Jackson fell on him.  :lol But jest aside, better at getting injured than Conca.
4. Who is Trengove?
5. How many times does a gumby like James Sellar need to be spun around to be able to handball? Though taking a look at him, Dawes and the rest the widely laughable Dees recruiting strategy it all becomes clear. It's just to recruit as many semi evolved simians as possible as that was way back when they were any relevance to the competition.
1. Yes, Melbourne's. Will probs be captain after they give up on tissue paper Grimes and that other guy.
2. Other teams let him take hangers because he's a butcher.
3. Tough man that Grimes. Rough up opposition player, puts himself in a coma.
4. Some gimp that's living off Jackson Trengove's fame.
5. Big Sellar. I know picks in the 50's are speculative so you can't really be accused of stuffing up but lol you stuffed up Melbourne.

@Rog Melbourne could just play home games at Punt Road. Wouldn't even need a redevelopment. Would solve all issues.  :shh

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #196 on: May 21, 2013, 12:39:31 AM »
Fantastic post by this guy. I remember when I was this deluded about Richmond. Maybe not that deluded.

Dees are too insignificant to dislike. Along with Western Bulldogs and Port Adelaide. They are just there.
Go Tigers!

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #197 on: May 21, 2013, 12:53:08 AM »
Im actually impressed that this guy has the gall to come on here and talk poo when his pathetic club is on it's knees and has just suffered a flattering loss to the club that he's feebly trying to insult.

My hat goes off to this deluded gimp.   :bow

X2

Speechless after reading that.
Unleash the tornado

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2013, 01:15:57 AM »
I didn't read the whole thing pre-edit. FFS someone tell me what the edited bit is?

You still have to lol at the Trengove part. Read it 15 times now to see if it was for real or a typo. Then checked the post date to see if it was pre round 1, 2010. I feel like I've been totally mind stuffed.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2013, 06:43:05 AM »
Hahahahahahaha.
Surely this can't be a genuine opinion.

If an opinion formed while under the influence of the latest designer suppository, in the back seat of your 'drover wearing a gimp suit and just after spending the last hour debating the merits of man made snow V natural is classed as genuine, then it probably is.

I wonder if she has replaced her demons membership sticker on the 'drover with a white flag yet?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Tigers of Old

• Premiership Captain
  • @Tigers_of_Old
« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2013, 06:47:57 AM »
Never understood why opposition supporters feel the need to post on other club's forums.

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #201 on: May 21, 2013, 07:37:51 AM »
Never understood why opposition supporters feel the need to post on other club's forums.

It's a bit like cheating on your missus.  Feels great at the time but it will always come back to bite you on the arse.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2013, 07:45:02 AM »
Laugh it up you hacks.
2 finals series since the dawn of man.
We still have more flags than you.
Two years may be a long time but 12 years since finals is even longer. Twice in 30 is even more seldom but hey amuse yourselves.
Riewoldt owned by Frawley again.
Garland > Rance
Trengove > Martin
Watts  > Vickery Griffiths Astbury combined
How > Vickery Griffiths Astbury combined
You only have two decent players Cotchin and Deledio.
In two years after two consecutive 9ths and Hardwick doing what he was told and leaving your sad and sorry footy club we will pass you again somewhere in the bottom half of the ladder on your way down and on our way up and yes two years will be a long time in football.
Lyndon Dunn is better than Newman
Sylvia is better than Tuck
Grimes is better than Conca
Magner Tapscott greater than Batchelor and Houli.
You got lucky and the umps favoured you blokes no end yesterday.
Don't like physical flooding footy and we proved it and we showed how bad you really are. Flash in the pan footy club you are. The Dees are on the rise you know and we know it.
Our base of players is better than yours. We have superstars you have cloggers players who play well one year when their contracts are due and then go missing till the last year of their new contracts. Usually coincides with a 9th place finish.

Now tell me get lost and go to the snow just as you blokes go to some dive pub and snort your beer through your noses and then rush home with half your Centrelink payments down the drain and tomorrow morning send in your résumé to my HR department so my PA can give you a call to get your hopes up for an interview to get a decent well paying job for you, your girlfriend her kid with some bloke who left her at 19 and your kid together and I'll have a Moët or a Hendricks and tell you to stuff off because as a rule we are superior to you in all facets of life. Money, power,women,holidays,footy and life. I'll just give you a look over and laugh all the while getting your hopes up only for the corporate reality that is my success and your failure to hit you like a hammer.

Bombers will slaughter you on Saturday night. Nightmare at the G. From Farmer to Davey to Sean Charles to Jetta to Matthew Mahoney and Les Bamblett you hate playing indigenous players and it was seen yesterday and will be there for all to see on Saturday night. Dempsey, Jetta, Ryder, Lovett Murray will be the biggest margin in a Dreamtime game no doubt. Other than Maurice Rioli who are your indigenous stars, Shane Edwards, Martin McGrath, Richard Tambling oh what a draft pick, Jarrad Oakley Nicholls another high end draft failure. As I said nightmare at the G on Saturday will be like the day we beat you in 1998 round 22. There go your dreams of finals again but I did say dreams. For our inability to get it together we have made finals 4 times since you last played in September.

3-0-75 means 3 times 9th a decade no finals series in 75 years. Bold and brash by the Tiges.
3 times 9th in the 90's the 00's and all you are doing is duplicating the blueprint of mediocrity in every subsequent decade. Must make you feel warm in your cockles winning 11 and losing 11 and finishing 9th so often. What a footy club you are the envy of the competition with that ambitious plan.

We are starting our rise and once again Richmond Footy Club has been our first step. From Checker Hughes leaving your awful dirty,lowlife footy club and winning premierships against you in the late 30's and early 40's, to the maulings in the 50's, to Ray Biffin turning it on in the last quarter against you in the 70's ,to Garry Lyon ,David Neitz, Jeff Farmer slaughtering your finals hopes you have always been our inferiors, lesser likes, worse off than us since footy began.

You'll be seeing us in finals very soon while you'll be back to sacking coaches and lining the races to spit and abuse some poor bloke trying his best which is oh so we'll short of acceptable. We'll be gracing the G in September whilst you will be having your Best and Fairest Night at the GB Hotel on Church St the Wednesday after your season ends in Round 22.

Take care boys I will be at the snow in front of an open fire with my harem of pretty women stoking the fire in my boxers watching them parade their sexy bodies for me in their seductive lingerie while you'll be at a flooded Big 4 caravan park on the Mornington Peninsula getting henpecked by your politically correct partner and looking for a servo to fill your gas cylinder to light a barbie for your $2 Coles snags in the pouring rain while she's showering under a garden hose in her granny undies and her size 18 disproportionate body sagging and heaving all over the place.
Enjoy your life of banality you annual and pathetic losers.
Go Dees.
Melbourne Footy Club > Richmond Footy Club.

I do believe I just shat my pants laughing, the result smelt like...MFC
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2013, 08:38:52 AM »
I reckon Grand Old Flog is actually a Tiges fan having a laugh.  Must be Mick Molloy or someone of that ilk because it was one damn fine laugh.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #204 on: May 21, 2013, 09:08:13 AM »
I reckon Grand Old Flog is actually a Tiges fan having a laugh.  Must be Mick Molloy or someone of that ilk because it was one damn fine laugh.

:lol

Thought the same thing except for the Molloy comparison because Mick isn't funny  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

gerkin greg

« Reply #205 on: May 21, 2013, 09:21:29 AM »
Nanna's on the brandy LMFAO

Helps cope with the inbreeding so shouldn't be too harsh on the ol duck

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #206 on: May 21, 2013, 09:39:18 AM »

.... and I'll have a Moët or a Hendricks and tell you to stuff off because as a rule we are superior to you in all facets of life.

Obviously not in structuring literature with correct grammar.    :wallywink

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #207 on: May 21, 2013, 09:42:18 AM »
I find the funniest thing about that entertaining read was that Grand Old Flog still comes on our site and reads our posts after all this time.  Probably a Meltank-employed spy trying to find out just how the hell we shot past them so quickly and easily when both sides were 'apparently' at the same stage of rebuild a couple of years back.   :wallywink

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #208 on: May 21, 2013, 10:18:57 AM »
Why are people falling for this?

Reckon I have a fair idea of who it might be.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

gerkin greg

« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2013, 10:59:30 AM »
Richmond Groupie?