Author Topic: Milestones this week: Jack Riewoldt 150 games; Alex Rance 100 games  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Milestones this week: Jack Riewoldt 150 games; Alex Rance 100 games
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2014, 08:15:14 PM »
Rance = has worked hard at rising to the occasion.
Most improved on the list.
So much in fact, is a genuine leader.
Well done Alex. :thumbsup

Jack =  I stuffen hate the idiot and hope we stuff him off ASAP.
#stuffnranga #uglystuff #broodingBrat #FHO

says the guy who is hashtagging

He is also the biggest sook I ever seen and he hates Riewoldt for that  :lol. Seriously thinking he might have ovaries that are making him so upset
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:24:37 PM by WilliamPowell »

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 08:48:50 PM »
Whoa , just PA luck,  up against the tiges on a double milestone , we don't lose them too often  :shh

What double milestone games have we won? When was the last time we had one. Not 50 gamers.

In any event the major ones we never win dating back to KB 400th.

Don't get me started on tribute games for Captain Blood and Tommy Hafey. :help

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 09:19:15 PM »
I don't know what ones we ve won, I just mentioned I don't recall losing too many  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 09:31:25 PM »
I don't know what ones we ve won, I just mentioned I don't recall losing too many  :shh

Here it is, Jangsy!

Richo's 200th, Port at Etihad!  :shh

http://finalsiren.com/MatchDetails.asp?GameID=2108&Code=20c93237018c6184a82ac8ece4cdb230
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 09:38:23 PM »
Brown was carrying us

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 10:10:44 PM »
Two of our stars.
Congrats to both.
Like them or love them, they both bleed yellow and black. 
Add McBean to the side this week and it could be one we will remember for a long time.
 :gotigers

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 10:25:02 PM »
Jack Riewoldt will play his 150th game for the Tigers, with his coach saying the forward has had a solid year without much luck.

“Jack, to his credit, hasn’t probably kicked the goals he would have like,” Hardwick said. “(But) I think he is leading the AFL at the moment in marks inside 50m.

“I’m happy with his season. He has improved as a player, (he’s) just not getting the results on the board.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tigers-coach-damien-hardwick-says-matthew-whites-exit-a-result-of-free-agency-planning-to-upset-port-adelaide-in-round-17/story-fni5f9jb-1226984284710

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIDEO: Jumping Jack's journey to 150 ....

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2014-07-10/jumping-jacks-journey-to-150

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 10:48:05 PM »
Has a coach ever f$&ked with a player as much as Dimma has with Jack?
When we were pathetic 5 years ago and Jack was just aloud to play he was a bloody star. Now look at him. Running from the media, catching trains just about sums him up.
I hope Hardwicks f$&ks off just so we may see the best of Jack again.
I bet if you asked Jack after about 20 beers what he thought of Dimma, you might find the true come spilling out.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2014, 10:54:40 PM »
When we were pathetic 5 years ago and Jack was just aloud to play he was a bloody star. Now look at him. Running from the media, catching trains just about sums him up.
I bet if you asked Jack after about 20 beers what he thought of Dimma, you might find the true come spilling out.

Dumma trying to get Sickery more involved has backfired not only because Sickery is lazy and uninterested but it hindered Jack's development and ability to play the one position he was going to excel in. Remember 2010 and 78 goals or 7 weeks ago when he kicked 11.

Dimma has failed Jack and the team by continuing to keep Sickery unhindered from any change in his attempts to try and get him unsuccessfully into becoming a consistent key forward.

Totally agree big tone. :thumbsup

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2014, 11:05:43 PM »

Dumma trying to get Sickery more involved has backfired not only because Sickery is lazy and uninterested but it hindered Jack's development and ability to play the one position he was going to excel in. Remember 2010 and 78 goals or 7 weeks ago when he kicked 11.

Dimma has failed Jack and the team by continuing to keep Sickery unhindered from any change in his attempts to try and get him unsuccessfully into becoming a consistent key forward.

What about him coming out in the media and telling everyone we kick it to Jack to much and we need to bring others into it. ( not if the others are putrid) it would be like putting Dusty in the backline because he gets to much of it in the middle (oh yer, he did do that)

Or his game plan to kick it to the pockets in the forwardline to create a stoppage. That on no level makes any sense!!!!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 11:10:33 PM »

What about him coming out in the media and telling everyone we kick it to Jack to much and we need to bring others into it. ( not if the others are putrid) it would be like putting Dusty in the backline because he gets to much of it in the middle (oh yer, he did do that)

Or his game plan to kick it to the pockets in the forwardline to create a stoppage. That on no level makes any sense!!!!

Preaching to the converted big tone. :thumbsup

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 11:55:05 PM »
stuff jack.
He'd b he same at any club with any coach.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2014, 12:07:06 AM »

Not sure you can blame Dimma for Jack's behaviour? :huh :huh. As for the way he plays I agree, why waste such talent making him lead to the pockets and then avoid kicking it to him?