Author Topic: David Mundy up for grabs?  (Read 2249 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: David Mundy up for grabs?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 12:56:27 AM »
PSD or a straight player swap for either Mundy or Warnock otherwise forget it. I agree with Ramps - draft picks especially 1st and 2nd rounders are like gold this year. Last chance before the new teams scoop. Let's develop our own like we have been.

I wonder what BF Freo fan Pav_for_ AA thinks of his favourite player Mundy leaving. LOL at this idiot 2 years ago claiming Mundy would turn out better than Lids  ;D.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 05:55:41 AM »
Dont know much about him really but from what i read he has the size and stamina played fwd, mid as well as back, avg 17 poss a game.  If he is consistent he could become a more thsn decent utility player which IMO is what we need to be looking at.

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 12:14:42 AM »
Warnock has played 14 games of footy and cant get a game a freo. Anyone giving up anything inside the first 40 picks in the National Draft needs there head read.

hard to get a game when big sandi is in the team   dorkers game plan (or lack of) doesnt include a 2nd ruck  robbi warnock has been going very well in the wafl and would compliment most teams list  remember big men take longer to develop  just about all good rucks are late 20's or older  cox charman simmo etc

as for mundy  again  hard to play well in a losing team ( dont we know that)  he has been used more as a utility player in 08 first 2 or 3 rounds he was going forward and kicking goals  but needed down back as the rot set in

both are fair players  but not imo worth giving up for a 1st or 2nd round pick   however  should be kept on the radar come draft / trade period
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 08:54:34 AM »
Thanks for the insight into Warnock 632! :thumbsup I guess there are some advantages in being stuck over there in the west besides the moula!  :lol Just make sure you let me know if you hear that Matt Priddis is fed up with the Eagles and wants to come our way! ;D