Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 427931 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Reece Conca [merged]
« Reply #1170 on: April 20, 2014, 04:42:15 PM »
I just wonder how this thread would pan out if Heppell played for us and Conca played for the Bombers - particularly if the pre seasons and injuries wereswapped....

Stop dealing in hypos

Let's deal with facts

Heppell poos on conca now

Heppel.wasn't pooing on anyone last night

Awful

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1171 on: April 20, 2014, 05:38:45 PM »
Conca was very good on Thursday night

I was at the game and based on what I saw gave him my 3 votes

His work off the ball defensively was outstanding, his tackling great and his gut running excellent

Watched the replay today and can say all the things I've mentioned certainly didn't show up on the TV, mores the pity

One thing you can say about Reece is he doesn't shirk a contest or duck his head.  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1172 on: April 20, 2014, 05:47:08 PM »

His work off the ball defensively was outstanding, his tackling great and his gut running excellent

Watched the replay today and can say all the things I've mentioned certainly didn't show up on the TV, mores the pity

One thing you can say about Reece is he doesn't shirk a contest or duck his head.  ;D

l have always said that WP. you dont see half on TV that you see at the game Live. & you certainly cant hear the Tiger Army sitting in a armchair  ;D makes me all warm & fuzzy

the claw

« Reply #1173 on: April 21, 2014, 12:07:04 AM »
I just wonder how this thread would pan out if Heppell played for us and Conca played for the Bombers - particularly if the pre seasons and injuries wereswapped....

Stop dealing in hypos

Let's deal with facts

Heppell poos on conca now

Heppel.wasn't pooing on anyone last night

Awful
agree he was beaten but hey hes done enough to warrant a tight tag.just the sheer amount of ball hes had meant it had to happen.
 the only players we have who demand that sort of attention is cotch or deledio. i kind a remember just a week ago one trent cotchin not coping too well with a tight tag either.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1174 on: April 21, 2014, 01:50:58 AM »
Seemed to get beaten by first year players and was Grigg like in his lack of willingness to get to the contest and get dirty ie hard ball or impacting contest

We have every get tagged.  Mcdonuts was tagged in his first game

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1175 on: April 21, 2014, 07:50:56 AM »
When Conca is being tagged we know he'll have made it.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #1176 on: April 21, 2014, 04:41:08 PM »
Another player with promise ruined by Tigeritis.

They look good with great potential but once tigeritis sets in there is no hope for them except maybe getting traded to a successful club like Geelong and after a couple of seasons of detoxing they might be able to cure them and hopeful turn their career around into sustained success ie B. Ottens   
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1177 on: April 21, 2014, 07:27:57 PM »

He's not 'ruined'.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1178 on: April 23, 2014, 08:32:08 AM »

Watched the game again last night and in my view, Conca was our best as highlighted by WP

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1179 on: April 23, 2014, 12:10:29 PM »

They look good with great potential but once tigeritis sets in there is no hope for them except maybe getting traded to a successful club like Geelong and after a couple of seasons of detoxing they might be able to cure them and hopeful turn their career around into sustained success ie B. Ottens
You nust have a poo memory.  Ottens was fantastic at Richmond.  He injured his back falling out of a tree leading to foot drop and he was forced to go under the knife and have a microdiscectomy. He was paid by the club at full pay for a year. He wanted a pay increase after being out for that time. The club baulked and Geelong offered him what he wanted and he left.
He never had tigeritis.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1180 on: April 23, 2014, 01:06:37 PM »
Ottens. Best kick for goal at Richmond since Roach.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1181 on: April 23, 2014, 08:25:50 PM »
Ottens: biggest mercenary in recent times at punt road

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1182 on: April 24, 2014, 01:01:03 AM »
Otto was just ahead of the game.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1183 on: April 24, 2014, 05:20:55 AM »

You nust have a poo memory.  Ottens was fantastic at Richmond.  He injured his back falling out of a tree leading to foot drop and he was forced to go under the knife and have a microdiscectomy. He was paid by the club at full pay for a year. He wanted a pay increase after being out for that time. The club baulked and Geelong offered him what he wanted and he left.
He never had tigeritis.

"Ottens was fantastic at Richmond" yeah a real team player till the end. Please

I have a good memory son and you can sugar coat it as best you can

Ottens never gave his all to the club probably cause we never have if to him, much like Schultz if you ask me.

You forget what he was like in his last few years. Half arsed attempts at rick contests, no endeavour no effort

Don't even need to look at the stats to know his last 2 years were rubbish. Reality is it wasn't his fault we just didn't know what to do with him like Schultz. Can see similarities in Jack's development too club directing him lose that weight so he can run up the ground. Haha
What a howler of a mistake that has stuffed our year thus far

Still after so many years we have no idea

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1184 on: April 24, 2014, 08:00:40 PM »
I'm a fan of Conca and his love of the contest. And not mention the conca cuddles he gives. He really is the least of our problems in regards to our senior list.