Author Topic: How do we fix the culture that will stop us from achieving anything like today?  (Read 4367 times)

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
First thing I would do would be to tell everybody to stop putting about this thing called "loosing culture" as its a term that has been invented to try and explain why some teams have not won a premiership for years. Its a non existent thing

A football club is nothing more the a group of people, all with positive and negatives. Who at the club NOW has this "loosing culture". Who has been around all this time that is causing this "loosing culture".   Sure the people there make mistakes (we can all point to some) but that doesn't mean they want to loose or feel good about loosing.

Maybe you believe its in the bricks at punt road ? Or maybe its in the supporters?

Stop throwing it around, it doesn't exist.

Most of the posts here have been about the list, or the recruiters or the coach. Agree or disagree with what they do, thats fine, just dont try and blame results on this term.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Yes, it's time we had a tighting culture.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Jackstar is back!!!

Miles said he didn't have the right base work during pre season and needed to work on his deficiencies

That doesn't fit in with the Hardwick bashers view of the world Jack

Well that what came out of Anthony Miles mouth at a function I attended

the claw

Miles said he didn't have the right base work during pre season and needed to work on his deficiencies

That doesn't fit in with the Hardwick bashers view of the world Jack

Well that what came out of Anthony Miles mouth at a function I attended
oh dear. he started the yr like a house on fire totally dominating the vfl, when they finally woke up to themselves he came in and played to an elite level for an inside mid at afl level.

when up in nsw he actualy played some top notch footy dominating neafl and playing some real good footy at afl level when given a go.

what id like to ignoring the sweet nothings whispered in your ear. how many more disposals do you think he can get how many more c/ps or clearances or tackles as an inside mid at afl level hes been elite. just how much better do you think he can get.
me i like him hes solid in everything he does and hes a footballer.but id be betting he has a down yr because of one reason. CLUBS WILL PUT WORK INTO HIM AND HE WILL HAVE TO FIND WAYS TO COMBAT WHAT THEY DO. THAT WILL BE A LEARNING PROCESS IN ITSELF.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
Amanda Green.