Author Topic: Blaisee & Frankston Centrelink - Will Jacko Be Proven Correct Poll  (Read 640 times)

Ramps

Do you agree with Jacko. Will Centrelink be enjoying Blaisees company soon  :lol Will Jacko be proven correct or is this just another farcical OER sideline storyline to keep the masses on here amused.

jackstar

Re: Blaisee & Frankston Centrelink - Will Jacko Be Proven Correct Poll
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »
Now this could be something near the truth.
Seen Blaisee at Dick Smith Chadstone today ( yes I know what you are all saying, he must of been really lost shopping at Chadstone) lol
Well he was buying at Sat Nav, he was trying to explain to the sales girl the he was actually lost and he wanted help  from the girl so that he could use the Sat Nav to find his way back to Frankston.
The girl set the sat nav for the centre link branch in Franskton.
he thanked the girl although he tripped over his mocassins on the way out, poor bloke.
He was last seen heading towards East Link on the Monash Freeway in his white 1973 Corolla Sedan :thumbsup

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:36:34 PM »
There are too many holes in this rumour for it to be true. More to the point is Jackstar stalking Blaisee?? Or is Blaisee gettting a Sat Nav to stalk Jackstar!! This is very Spy Vs Spy

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 12:17:18 AM »
I think it's time for a JackStar Board.  :rollin
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 07:42:14 AM »
Now this could be something near the truth.
Seen Blaisee at Dick Smith Chadstone today ( yes I know what you are all saying, he must of been really lost shopping at Chadstone) lol
Well he was buying at Sat Nav, he was trying to explain to the sales girl the he was actually lost and he wanted help  from the girl so that he could use the Sat Nav to find his way back to Frankston.
The girl set the sat nav for the centre link branch in Franskton.
he thanked the girl although he tripped over his mocassins on the way out, poor bloke.
He was last seen heading towards East Link on the Monash Freeway in his white 1973 Corolla Sedan :thumbsup

got pains in my tummy this is too funny  :lol