Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 903097 times)

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #5910 on: September 01, 2022, 06:23:17 AM »
Would have thought 2036 would’ve brought forward 2060 by 25 years but that’s just me
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5911 on: September 01, 2022, 06:25:59 AM »
Today's HeraldSun frontpage.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5912 on: September 01, 2022, 06:37:45 AM »
That looks fairly old. Anyone seen it ?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5913 on: September 01, 2022, 07:03:44 AM »
At this rate we will be outlawing the male erection right on schedule by 2035. After that, spontaneity by 2050; fun by 2060; and we will be living emotionless in the 2002 film Equilibrium by 2099, ready to usher in a new century of absolutely nothing. But, by God, will it be politically correct!

Seinfeld repeats. Well you can forget about them.

Replaced with a black George and those breast’s were not real and they certainly weren’t spectacular.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Broadsword

« Reply #5914 on: September 01, 2022, 07:08:03 AM »
The breast?

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #5915 on: September 01, 2022, 08:58:21 AM »

Yes I’ve seen the vid.

It looks old AF and all he does is touch a stripper’s warlocks.

Nothing in it. Play on.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5916 on: September 01, 2022, 09:03:00 AM »
Apparently 2017 probably a premiership celebration.

Honestly who are the lowlifes that hang onto this for a rainy day ffs.

Offline Buddysucks

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5917 on: September 01, 2022, 09:13:13 AM »
It’s Dusty so it’s big news. But geez the journos these days are gutter trash. And the AFL expect coaches and players to provide unlimited access to these muppets and they print garbage like this.
Why is this breaking news…. Did he commit an offence or breach some protocol… No!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5918 on: September 01, 2022, 09:33:18 AM »
And people wonder why I attack the HUN and Murdoch Media  :banghead

Right in queue here they are with their stock standard gutter trash
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5919 on: September 01, 2022, 09:47:03 AM »
It’s because they are never the only losers. Have you not seen channel 9 yet possible all the majors tonight. Who owns them?

Wake up please they are all scum bags.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #5920 on: September 01, 2022, 09:49:22 AM »
Reckon the bigger offense is filming a naked woman and distribution without consent. Herald Sun should be liable. What if this woman's family didn't know she did this line of work. Or her friends or her daytime boss. Disgraceful.

I will say that whilst this isn't the same as De Goey, who gripped a woman in a public nightclub, it's not something that is allowed in majority of strip clubs and he probably shouldn't have done it. But without context, he may have paid for a 10k lappy and had the works 5 minutes before, or the strip joint may allow friendly touching, it's hard to judge too much.

It's just a disgrace this stuff comes out on eve of a final.
Go Tigers!

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5921 on: September 01, 2022, 09:55:41 AM »
I’m pretty sure that has been previously sent around.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5922 on: September 01, 2022, 09:55:56 AM »
Reckon the bigger offense is filming a naked woman and distribution without consent. Herald Sun should be liable. What if this woman's family didn't know she did this line of work. Or her friends or her daytime boss. Disgraceful.

I will say that whilst this isn't the same as De Goey, who gripped a woman in a public nightclub, it's not something that is allowed in majority of strip clubs and he probably shouldn't have done it. But without context, he may have paid for a 10k lappy and had the works 5 minutes before, or the strip joint may allow friendly touching, it's hard to judge too much.

So true. Any filming in a venue like this would surely be off limits and a chargeable offense.

I dated a former stripper for a couple of years and she said there was no touching allowed, period, and the security were around non-stop to remove anyone that didn't follow that rule.

Context is everything but I reckon it's a storm in a tea cup. Same with De Goey. The players just need to be super mindful not to do this sort of thing when the media are out to get them.

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5923 on: September 01, 2022, 09:57:49 AM »

Where was the bouncer looking after the girls? Usually there to stop this type of thing....unless that type of thing has been paid for.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5924 on: September 01, 2022, 10:01:19 AM »
Bouncer? My god.

If a girl in that place grabbed Dusty’s cock what would have happened? Nothing but a big joke that’s what.

Bunch of losers.