Author Topic: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"  (Read 98542 times)

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2009, 01:32:00 PM »
It's a possibility that it's to do with the prices that RFC have no control over.

The AFL froze GA prices last year so it wouldn't surprise me if there is a decent rise in prices thanks to the freeze last year, as well as someone needing to fund the new stadium agreements that like it or not, will be expected to be put in some part on those attending the ground. 

I doubt it's purely a price grab to see them rise by so much.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2009, 02:03:19 PM »
It's a shame that once again the Tiger Insider membership will be classed as non-ticketed despite it giving full membership (voting) rights and it being the same price if not a bit more than many 1,2,3-game memberships at other clubs that are classed as ticketed. It would be great just for publicity purposes to say we have 45k members rather than being limited to 36k ticketed members which have different criteria from club to club.

I'm not sure what the solution is though. I don't know if adding 1-game entry to it would be enough to get it re-classified as ticketed.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

bushranger

« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2009, 02:24:07 PM »
I have just renewed my membership to the consesion 11.
Which is a step up from the Tiger Insider.
We have done it on the Rolling one so now each month it will come out.
So next year my membership will count towards the numbers.
And I think this is a good move, all I know is that I'm happy.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2009, 04:40:27 PM »
if i was to buy a reserve seat (Level 2 or 3) does that give me that seat for the away matches?

:)

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2009, 10:20:17 AM »
rang the membership dept this morning to renew for 2010 but they are not taking full payment renewals untill the end of next week so I have to wait
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »
The 2010 membership brochure is up on the RFC website

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/portals/0/richmond_docs/final%20membership%20brochure%20-%20low%20res.pdf

Noticeable that this year's theme has a 'team' photo rather than a pic of a handful of individual players.

And ironic too because it looks very much to me like the celebration at the end of the Melb game - the one that potentially lost us a concession draft pick!!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2009, 03:48:49 PM »

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/portals/0/richmond_docs/final%20membership%20brochure%20-%20low%20res.pdf

Noticeable that this year's theme has a 'team' photo rather than a pic of a handful of individual players.

And ironic too because it looks very much to me like the celebration at the end of the Melb game - the one that potentially lost us a concession draft pick!!
It was dumb to win more than 4 games and lose a priority pick (imagine having picks 17 and 19 now) but we had already lost the PP  before the Melbourne game. The win though meant the Dees where gifted picks 1 and 2. The worst game of AFL footy I've ever seen as well. We should've been too embarassed as a team to celebrate that "win".

Ramps

« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2009, 03:53:10 PM »

It was dumb to win more than 4 games and lose a priority pick (imagine having picks 17 and 19 now) but we had already lost the PP  before the Melbourne game. The win though meant the Dees where gifted picks 1 and 2. The worst game of AFL footy I've ever seen as well. We should've been too embarassed as a team to celebrate that "win".

Its the clubs fault. The club has never done what needs to be done to get success. We could be sitting with 3, 17, 19, 35 and 44 as decent picks. The one pick at 17 has cost us a good player - and for what "supposed winning culture" Im still disgusted.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2009, 04:08:49 PM »
if i was to buy a reserve seat (Level 2 or 3) does that give me that seat for the away matches?

:)
I think for 17-game memberships you only get allocated the same reserve seat for home games. That's what the membership brochure infers. Someone here who has that kind of membership would know for sure.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2009, 04:19:24 PM »
When are the membership brochers sent out?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2009, 04:41:16 PM »

Its the clubs fault. The club has never done what needs to be done to get success. We could be sitting with 3, 17, 19, 35 and 44 as decent picks. The one pick at 17 has cost us a good player - and for what "supposed winning culture" Im still disgusted.
Yep. A choice of say both Carlisle AND Griffiths would've been tempting. Oh well the horse has already bolted on that front :(.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2009, 05:20:48 PM »
I don't believe they have been sent out yet Stripes.

There was a direct link to the 2010 membership page and brochure down the bottom of the RFC webpage but it looks like it's been removed. Another leak  :wallywink.

Here's the direct links anyway as they haven't been taken down  :thumbsup.

Brochure: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/portals/0/richmond_docs/final%20membership%20brochure%20-%20low%20res.pdf

2010 membership: https://www.clubsonline.com.au/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=display_main&OrgID=3811

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2009, 03:16:23 PM »
The membership renewals are about to be sent out so they should be arriving shortly. Mostly early next week.

bushranger

« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2009, 09:19:16 AM »
Thanks for the links and the updates.
I used them to redo my membership.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2009, 10:30:12 AM »
I don't believe they have been sent out yet Stripes.

There was a direct link to the 2010 membership page and brochure down the bottom of the RFC webpage but it looks like it's been removed. Another leak  :wallywink.

Here's the direct links anyway as they haven't been taken down  :thumbsup.

Brochure: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/portals/0/richmond_docs/final%20membership%20brochure%20-%20low%20res.pdf

2010 membership: https://www.clubsonline.com.au/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=display_main&OrgID=3811

Thankyou very much OE!