Author Topic: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"  (Read 98513 times)

tony_montana

Re: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"
« Reply #465 on: March 16, 2010, 01:43:28 PM »

you should send an email to to our dynamic marketing department about this ramps.

will certainly create a sense of urgency for the fans to help get us there
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 08:39:41 AM by tony_montana »

Offline Harro80

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #466 on: March 17, 2010, 01:53:11 AM »
another phone call today to renew our memberships
l dont understand why they are so persistant & cant take NO for granted when a supporter dont want to renew
told her l'm getting on the Dogs with Barry Hall  ;D woof woof the call ended  ;D
You would have to be one of the biggest WANKS on this sight!!!
Why dont you rack off to the dogs sight then.  :banghead
Mentle, just like the guy in your pic.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #467 on: March 17, 2010, 11:04:50 AM »
As of 17/03/2010

bushranger

« Reply #468 on: March 17, 2010, 11:22:17 AM »
l dont understand why they are so persistant & cant take NO for granted when a supporter dont want to renew
told her l'm getting on the Dogs with Barry Hall  ;D woof woof the call ended  ;D
This is the exact thing he was after.
Someone to have a go at him.
Now he has a reason have a go at that person, and that being you.
You would be better off just to let him live in his own world, rather than trade blows with him. For the next couple of posts.
Though I understand why you did it.

Tigermonk

« Reply #469 on: March 17, 2010, 09:05:36 PM »
You would be better off just to let him live in his own world, rather than trade blows with him. For the next couple of posts.

No your wrong
l'm simply stating that l have told them No since before christmas yet they continue to hound us non stop
its bordering stupidity by the football club
Its a supporters choice not to renew after constant membership since the 70's well l am stuffing dumbfounded
l can follow the club without a membership & get into every game without paying so why is it wrong
What stuffing right has any business got hounding me constantly if l dont want to buy thier product.  ;D

Harro80 your mentality is not real great by your post  :lol cs

Offline 3rogerd

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #470 on: March 17, 2010, 09:20:58 PM »
first thing they wouldnt be doing their job as a football club to chase up unsigned members, personally couldnt give a rats if they ring you
until your eardrums explode, thats the job they should be doing if this damn club is to get off the floor.

2nd i find it quite funny that you come onto the site, and proclaiming it like a badge of honour.

very warped sense of loyalty.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #471 on: March 17, 2010, 09:25:31 PM »
As of 17/03/2010

Using the Ramps model 16198

Tigermonk

« Reply #472 on: March 17, 2010, 09:33:47 PM »
first thing they wouldnt be doing their job as a football club to chase up unsigned members, personally couldnt give a rats if they ring you
until your eardrums explode, thats the job they should be doing if this damn club is to get off the floor.

2nd i find it quite funny that you come onto the site, and proclaiming it like a badge of honour.

very warped sense of loyalty.

Just prooves how badly run the club has been for 30 years
torture thier members on the field & off the field
you must like skilless non afl players cause if you think the are AFL quality then keep throwing your money at them mushroom

tony_montana

« Reply #473 on: March 17, 2010, 09:56:52 PM »

No your wrong
l'm simply stating that l have told them No since before christmas yet they continue to hound us non stop
Its a supporters choice not to renew after constant membership since the 70's well l am effing dumbfounded
l can follow the club without a membership & get into every game without paying so why is it wrong
What effing right has any business got hounding me constantly if l dont want to buy thier product.  ;D

I completely respect your decison and the reasons outlining it, there comes a time for all when one says enough  :)

however I am bloody thrilled to hear they are hounding you day and night  :thumbsup shows they are dogged and will keep on trying. Its a lot better than a decade ago when  they couldn't even follow up lapsed members once.

« Reply #474 on: March 17, 2010, 10:07:48 PM »

No your wrong
Its a supporters choice not to renew after constant membership since the 70's well l am effing dumbfounded
What effing right has any business got hounding me constantly if l dont want to buy thier product.  ;D

If you can't afford the membership, then fair enough.

If you can but choose not to, then  :wallywink
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 07:46:59 PM by one-eyed »

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #475 on: March 17, 2010, 10:54:40 PM »
The total opposite story on SEN this evening with Leech and Ox.

A Tiger supporter rang in in disbelief about the club's lack of chasing up calls over a 15 year period.

First up 15 years ago he wanted to join up his whole family (him, wife, 2 kids). Club said they would get back to him. Never did. He eventually joined up his family himself.

Then later on he wanted to ask the Club about something to do with membership for his disabled son. Once again no return call.

Last year rang up the Club about merchandise. Contacted them a couple of times to get back to him and still no return calls.

:-[

Ramps

« Reply #476 on: March 18, 2010, 12:00:51 AM »
The total opposite story on SEN this evening with Leech and Ox.

A Tiger supporter rang in in disbelief about the club's lack of chasing up calls over a 15 year period.

First up 15 years ago he wanted to join up his whole family (him, wife, 2 kids). Club said they would get back to him. Never did. He eventually joined up his family himself.

Then later on he wanted to ask the Club about something to do with membership for his disabled son. Once again no return call.

Last year rang up the Club about merchandise. Contacted them a couple of times to get back to him and still no return calls.

:-[

Its an indictment on the clubs marketing team if its true, I will say that in the past Ive heard people being really critical of our marketing team (probably last 10 years at least) so it really doesnt surprise me.

Tigermonk

« Reply #477 on: March 18, 2010, 12:25:25 AM »

If you can't afford the membership, then fair enough.

If you can but choose not to, then eff off and stop posting on OER.

:wallywink

been buying 4 memberships for years now & money has never been a option, it just a choice l been opting on for the past 5 seasons
are you leaving OER  :lol cause l'm not, l quite enjoy it here  ;D gives me a very good insight too how supporters react with others.
unfortunately 1965 you fit into the Eat your Own category,  if you dont know how to dicuss things maybe you should stop with your feralness  ;D

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #478 on: March 18, 2010, 01:08:58 PM »
As of 18/03/2010

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #479 on: March 18, 2010, 01:13:27 PM »
As of 18/03/2010