Author Topic: Who is under the pump?  (Read 8674 times)

the claw

Re: Who is under the pump?
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2012, 12:12:34 AM »
Well that's your opinion but I disagree and think you are wrong.
what that theres not 30 in the gun struggling or glass half full.

cmon son you can be better than that im wrong which player am i wrong about with that criteria. surely you can give me the courtesy of actually answering who after attempting to take the pee out of me. cmon im interested to see where im wrong   im sure other posters are as well.

dwaino

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2012, 12:15:42 AM »
 :fishing :dancing

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2012, 12:24:37 AM »
in the gun and glass half fulls plus those who are struggling.

I love a good claw delisting post.

the claw

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2012, 12:28:35 AM »
in the gun and glass half fulls plus those who are struggling.

I love a good claw delisting post.
ah magic you seem to be able to read a post unlike some around here.

the claw

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2012, 12:30:47 AM »
i tell ya what boys im going to bed so you can take a free shot or 10 at me but i will be back tommorrow to see if tas and his little helper have the balls to actually answer me and show me where im wrong. do your best kiddies im looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:18:50 AM by one-eyed »

dwaino

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 12:33:46 AM »
Maybe after some rest you might get a little better at the Internet. Better luck next time, sport  :thumbsup

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 12:38:46 AM »
Maybe after some rest you might get a little better at the Internet. Better luck next time, sport  :thumbsup

The Celery General has spoken.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 12:41:31 AM »

browne, bit of a dinosaur probably agree but we will need to keep at least one of brown or Graham.
connors, totally stuffed attitude. Agree Gone
derickx, has done nothing at 25.Agree, would need to have a ripper second half of the season
edwards, glass half full poor skills poor decion making skinny runt. Edwards is getting a senior game and will so until we have the depth to push him out, he will be there next year
graham, seems his papers are stamped already. See Browne
houli, down hill skier who is limited. Compleate Rubish
jackson, hackA hack I would agree but once again he will stay on the list until he can be pushed out
king, very limited player with no polish.agree, has had good games but is to inconsistent, trade
macdonald, gonski. correct
a maric rookie on senior list.A rookie anyway, happy for him to stay there
mcguane, dud. Delist
miller rookie on senior list. will be lucky to get another year but has played his roll well to date
moore injury,Unlucky run but will most likely be deilistef
nahas one sided runt whith no polish.see Edwards and Jackson
newman struggling and 30 yrs old. some real wrrying signs the last two yrs. not sure what was worrying about last season but has defiantly slowed up this year, he Won't be delisted at seasons end tough
post seems his papers are already stamped with the lack of opportunity, one dimensional. aree, will need to turn it around big time to save his place
vickery yep i put him here he needs to dramatically improve a fair few areas of his game. soft as butter. hes safe for now on the back of last yr but is clearly struggling. was last yr a one off is a good question atm. Agree with your assement of him at the moment but he has shown he can play, won be delisted for at least 2 more seasons after this
webberley average at everything no outstanding assett too small.Agree, Delist
white dud.Times up, Delist

thats 19 players
can add
tuck at 31 hes probably a  severe injury away from it. agree but his father has shown he could just as easily go on forever
astbury only because of injury which has prevented him from developing will get at least 2 more seasons after this
griffiths see astbury.Need to get a good run at it soon, has at least 1 - 2 seasons left after this one
riewoldt clearly safe but struggling big time and has for a good chunk of last yr as well.safe as houses

So there we go Claw, using a little bit of reality and common sence I have managed to cut your lis of 19 delists back to 7 + 2 rookies. I believe with such a strong draft and the introduction of free agency the may be another 1 or 2 added to that list but there sure as hell won't be 19 players delisted.
Happy now??

dwaino

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2012, 12:42:46 AM »

:shh nothing like a good celery, chilli, spinach, potato and red lentil soup for the pernicious anaemic.  :thumbsup

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2012, 12:44:57 AM »

:shh nothing like a good celery, chilli, spinach, potato and red lentil soup for the pernicious anaemic.  :thumbsup

Carefull Dwaino, who knows how Claw will take that :lol :lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2012, 08:09:19 AM »
Cant delist browne and derick.

That leaves you with maric and graham. 2 ruckman is too few  :o

Browne is young for a ruckman. Derickx only played one year of wafl and did well.

Are thr state league. Or the 18 yoa ruckman we are going to use important picks on going to be any better?

Even post is young for a tall. Vickery is just a rubbish call.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2012, 08:54:58 AM »
Vickery
I wonder where his career would be if it wasnt for his dad
How on earth he gets a game this week on the back of a poor start to the year is beyond belief.
Feel sorry for Post

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2012, 09:01:20 AM »
How can a boxing coach get you a game?

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2012, 09:07:47 AM »
How can a boxing coach get you a game?

More than a boxing coach, would Richmond look at him in the first place ?

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2012, 09:12:03 AM »
YeH shocked his takin millers spot  ::)