Author Topic: Richmond Team vs. Fremantle  (Read 7284 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond Team vs. Fremantle
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2008, 10:53:40 AM »
of course biasee. how could i forget!!!

so loud in the off season, barely heard a whisper since
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

blx

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2008, 04:59:13 PM »
to be fair to blaisee we're 2 losess and 1 win thats 1 out of 3 games.

how in the world does that equate to the level of brain explosions on here and media outlets?

supporting Richmond is so bizzare.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2008, 05:01:04 PM »
to be fair to blaisee we're 2 losess and 1 win thats 1 out of 3 games.

how in the world does that equate to the level of brain explosions on websites and media outlets???

supporting Richmond is so bizzare.

its not how many we have won or the margins its HOW WE LOST!!!

were you not at the game last week?? our game plan, skills where are they??

i just want to see improvement and to be honest i think we have gone backwards.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

blx

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2008, 07:09:43 PM »
i was at the game (whatever that has to do with it???) and i agree with your review that we look to be making no progress and its how we go about playing is fraustrating BUT we're one of three and i think the amount of vitriol everywhere is disproportunate to the results so far this season.

IF we win 2morrow we will be 2-2. God some people are jumping at shadows as if we're 1-21 (that might happen too but it hasnt yet  ;D )

Little Jackie

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2008, 07:22:29 PM »
Blaisee= Where are you Blaisee, your informative posts of CRAP are being missed

blx

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2008, 12:07:21 AM »
were all bleeding just like you jack but thats just a straight out poohstir post.

If you find it so hard to handle someone trying to remain positive about their footy team then FO!

or is that what this and other supporter forums are all about. Bagging and listening to all the whinging you incessantly post.

you carry on like your the eonly one in the world whos hurting, give it a rest mate!

Little Jackie

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2008, 07:17:42 AM »
were all bleeding just like you jack but thats just a straight out poohstir post.

If you find it so hard to handle someone trying to remain positive about their footy team then FO!

or is that what this and other supporter forums are all about. Bagging and listening to all the whinging you incessantly post.

you carry on like your the eonly one in the world whos hurting, give it a rest mate!

Why would I want to be positive when you have 2 clown ruining the football club I love, get serious.
Mate. I want both of them out the door, if you cant see they are destroying the place thats your problem.
And furthermore , I intend to do something about it other than post under an annoyamous name on the internet.
Get the messgae sunshine!

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2008, 08:23:18 AM »

Why would I want to be positive when you have 2 clown ruining the football club I love, get serious.
Mate. I want both of them out the door, if you cant see they are destroying the place thats your problem.
And furthermore , I intend to do something about it other than post under an annoyamous name on the internet.
Get the messgae sunshine!

You are an odd character...

Was the spelling mistake deliberate? annoy(amous) instead of anonymous?

As for "I intend to do something about it". Bring it on.

Little Jackie

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2008, 09:20:27 AM »
odd me, nah, strange , nah.
Passionate and a driver , Yep!
As for spelling mistakes, its extremely difficult to feed the kids, wash the dishes,read the paper, watch TV and type on my laptop all at the same time, lol

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2008, 09:25:18 AM »
that i unnderstamd jack, but not the wash dishes thing, thats what we have wives for lol

Ramps

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2008, 09:27:50 AM »
odd me, nah, strange , nah.
Passionate and a driver , Yep!
As for spelling mistakes, its extremely difficult to feed the kids, wash the dishes,read the paper, watch TV and type on my laptop all at the same time, lol

Lift Jacko Lift, its not good enough at the moment  ;D

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2008, 09:29:22 AM »
Trying to stay Mr positive 'as humanly' possible reporting. :banghead

Round 1 was OK - Even if it was only carltank
Round 2 - Dissapointing and I beleive the umps did have some affect, can forgive that one as they were Prelim finalists last year.
Round 3 - Attrocious to say the least, think the score in the end may have been a little bit flattering in our favor. Skunks were 1 kick off the GF though don't forget, to the side which went on to win by a trliion goals too by the way.

Think/Hope we see a different approach this arvo - Like I have said before all too late Then we are playing soem good side in form.

My old man is a bomber so I do have some type of spot for them hidden DEEP down inside, yeah they were impressive against the Dogs - I would just like to see a bit of that in our "team".

Once again like I have said, I don't mind a 'loss' as much if we are having a dip and trying to back ourselves.
We must get rid of this second guessing it's driving me nuts  :banghead :gotigers

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2008, 09:53:12 AM »
Wouldn't surprise me if we won that some would still look for negatives, where if it was another lowly side to go over there and beat freo they would heap praise.

I have a feeling - call it my one eye, but I am going for a little wager on this 2 horse race  :thumbsup :gotigers

Tigermonk

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2008, 12:58:11 PM »
dont think we all come here to bag Richmond.  l hope we win today,  l got alot of money & WA mates ready to strike if we lose
l bag Richmond on the style they are producing win or lose, which is what we seen under Frawley & previous
That style dont sit with me & last week watching our club play like that saddens & hurts me.
When Wallace came to the club,  we were promised long direct football into the forwardline & we got good forwards & players to deliver it, its just that no-one is being taught properly & execute delivery of that plan & its basic at that. Every other club use direct football out of the centre, we win the ball out of the centre & stuff around with it why  ??? ask the bloke being paid to teach the players cause his destroying our whole group of players,  even the new players which l have seen play before draft never played like they do now

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2008, 02:23:29 PM »
Agree 100% TM - Really burns me deep inside what we are and how we play most of the time.

Beleive a lot of our players would be paying better if they were elsewhere, so what does that say ?

Even today have a look at Rioli at Hawthorn, why does every club, except us find these people and they can perform like this so quick.

:banghead