Author Topic: Senior players = cancer, tackling deficiencys, defense wins championships +more  (Read 3760 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
There was always going to be a danger with closing Larundel and integrating the residents into the general community.
We'll probably hear from him again in 6 months time with the same post plus another chapter chucked on again.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

Good one MT  :thumbsup

Gordon Bennett

There was always going to be a danger with closing Larundel and integrating the residents into the general community.
We'll probably hear from him again in 6 months time with the same post plus another chapter chucked on again.
Part of the problem is that he "borrows" (ie plagiarises) a lot, or most, of the material he puts into his lengthy thread-starting posts.It would be more acceptable if it was his own stuff, despite his idiotic manner.

Make that 2 months, MT, before he's back.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Part of the problem is that he "borrows" (ie plagiarises) a lot, or most, of the material he puts into his lengthy thread-starting posts.It would be more acceptable if it was his own stuff, despite his idiotic manner.

Make that 2 months, MT, before he's back.
It would also help if the posts were up to date. We haven't played Carlton since round 1.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Holfdog

• Tiger Rookie
WONDERFUL POST
UTTERED MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
I also think we should trade Deledio and possibly Hughes for Adam Cooney from the Western Bulldogs.
The Guy is a champ and a ball winner with clean skills and goal finishing abilities.
Your thoughts

Tigers for flag in 09

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
WONDERFUL POST
UTTERED MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
I also think we should trade Deledio and possibly Hughes for Adam Cooney from the Western Bulldogs.
The Guy is a champ and a ball winner with clean skills and goal finishing abilities.
Your thoughts

Tigers for flag in 09

welcome back "Holfdog" ...

Cooney is a good player ... but i don't think we will ever give Western Deledio & Hughes ... just for him ...

i think if we trade players to the Western Bulldogs, they would be: Ray Hall, Joel Bowden, Greg Tivendale, Chris Hyde, Kelvin Moore ...

i really believe that Kelvin Moore is useless ...

Offline Holfdog

• Tiger Rookie
"Torch"
while generally i respect all your thoughts and comments
that is a load of rubbish that you have put up on the trade table.  The Western Bulldogs will never accept any of the players you have just listed.

Cooney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Deledio.
Lets get real Cooney will be better than Deledio. If we want to be taken serious we need to show this and trade some of our key pieces.

Its the only way the club can move forward and make a charge up the AFL ladder

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
"Torch"
while generally i respect all your thoughts and comments
that is a load of rubbish that you have put up on the trade table.  The Western Bulldogs will never accept any of the players you have just listed.

Cooney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Deledio.
Lets get real Cooney will be better than Deledio. If we want to be taken serious we need to show this and trade some of our key pieces.

Its the only way the club can move forward and make a charge up the AFL ladder

why would Western get rid of Cooney if he is better then Deledio ???

Offline Holfdog

• Tiger Rookie
I never said they would get rid of him
what i said was we should make a play for him
the kid and i STATE KID will be a champion why not have a crack what do we have to lose?
We have to start somewhere? correct?

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
So, when do you plan this trade should happen? 2010?
Cooney signed a 3 year contract extension earlier this year.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline Holfdog

• Tiger Rookie
Correct. But and correct me if im wrong theres no rule stopping us from trading for a contracted player
as long as all parties agree to it ;)

Offline Babsky

• Future Richmond star
can you also delist a contracted player

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
you can trade a contracted player ... i think you could delist a contracted player ... both you have to pay out the contract ... obviously ...

"Holfdog" ...

you seem interested in the Western Bulldogs ... aren't you a Richmond supporter ??? ... if you are a Richmond supporter ... who is your favourite player ???

Offline Holfdog

• Tiger Rookie
No "Torch" i was simply stating a player that could help us in our hour of need.
Favorite player........................ too easy mate Nathan Foley.
Continues to win the contested ball and put his body on the line
future captain if he keeps it up

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
No "Torch" i was simply stating a player that could help us in our hour of need.
Favorite player........................ too easy mate Nathan Foley.
Continues to win the contested ball and put his body on the line
future captain if he keeps it up

but are you a richmond man ???