Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Richmond Rant / Re: Jayden Short [merged]
« Last post by camboon on Today at 04:38:55 PM »
That I agree with, if the kids are to have chance they need leadership both verbally and by example
Richmond Rant / Re: Tylar Young [merged]
« Last post by Damo on Today at 04:26:13 PM »
He is softer than a soccer player in the Italian league.  Him and Short need to go.  I don't give a stuff if we have to play a little leaguer instead of him.  He stinks worse than the Werribee sewerage farm.
Soccer players not just in Italy but all over are not soft. They are just cheats. They do what they do to stall, stop the game. It's tactical softness and I hate it. Can't stand it to be honest.
Anyway I'm showing as many Italians as possible what real football is. And yes I show them footage of our glory days not current team. They all think we are nuts.
I keep telling them , soccer is a sissy version of football.

Italian footballers are diving rolling sooks

https://youtu.be/Rh2KLm4DpXE?si=2USYzEXuRhml7iIQ

Embarrassments to themselves and their country

Losers
You still don't get it.and you never will.
Anyway Italy played Australia recently in rugby
How did that fair?
Bait me as much as you want, but seriously, seek help.

Wasn’t baiting you

I meant it 100%
Richmond Rant / Re: Adem Yze is our new coach [merged]
« Last post by Damo on Today at 04:25:25 PM »
It's ok , they tried. At training tomorrow, Yze will give them all participation award ribbons and say we don't count the score, we count smiles , fun and just participating. Well done boys . Be happy

Like your dusty rants

You’ve only said this 120+ times

Yze smiles at training living rent free in Sicilian heads
Wouldn't surprise me..... :shh
Richmond Rant / Re: Jayden Short [merged]
« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 04:18:36 PM »
Lowest pressure rating on the ground last night....#leadership  :clapping
Richmond Rant / Re: Yze's post-game presser
« Last post by Tigeritis™©® on Today at 04:05:18 PM »
Did this bloke finish school? We battled away in the second half?

He is either really stupid or fos or a combination of both.

Also someone should remind him when we lost by 120 points our genuine stars were at a perfect age.

End of the day he took the job now pays a price for our performance. He chose the team and assistants so they all reflect poorly on him

Either change it up or find another job in a few years.
:lol :rollin
Richmond Rant / Re: Sack Yze
« Last post by georgies31 on Today at 03:56:39 PM »
How's that 4 time premiership coach going at North with less injuries and alot better young talent na let's not go there for some perspective.
Better than us, injuries is a cop out.. game plan , attitudes , skill just all suck. Yze has even destroyed Dustin's skills and confidence

Better then.us were have you been.last 2 years lol ?
Than!
Wgaf about the last 2 years.. how about we discuss the here and now!!!

Let's discuss how his going at North then ?. Go on.
Is Vlaustin looking at defecting to dads army at Corio bay?

They seem to be able to get longevity out of great players

He already lives down there
« Last post by georgies31 on Today at 03:55:05 PM »
Come on Georgie. It's on all of them. Buck stops with the coach.  Have you listened to his pressers?

He is fos and must change his ways or he will sacked within 2 years.

Mate you can't expect the kids to carry the side aren't happening  agree or disagree. You look for your senior players to lead by by example how many are ?. The cattle is not there and our players still in there peek are coasting around. Better Yze see it now do season end cleans it up. I'll say it again club needs to spend in the footy department, not this half-hearted bs appointments. We loss so many good people and replaced them with rubbish. Don't know why Livingstone and Hartley not getting the blowtorch there responsibility the footy department.
« Last post by Tiger_In_Sicily on Today at 03:52:01 PM »
How's that 4 time premiership coach going at North with less injuries and alot better young talent na let's not go there for some perspective.
Better than us, injuries is a cop out.. game plan , attitudes , skill just all suck. Yze has even destroyed Dustin's skills and confidence

Better then.us were have you been.last 2 years lol ?
Than!
Wgaf about the last 2 years.. how about we discuss the here and now!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10