Author Topic: Changes for next week against Brissy?  (Read 3159 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Changes for next week against Brissy?
« on: July 19, 2008, 07:11:34 PM »
So who or more makes way for Richo?

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Changes for next week against Brissy?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 08:20:37 PM »
Out: Cotchin & Hughes
In: Richo & Connors

jackstar

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 08:28:54 PM »
Hughes out, had one kick for the game which was a free kick, Richo in,

Offline lokichapman

• Tiger Rookie
  • g'day 2 all
g'day 2 all
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 08:40:12 PM »
hey just joined up and gotta say great site.....im a tiger member living in nsw in rugby territory .... but still hold my membership with pride
 :gotigers   wondering if this is the year we have a taste of finals....wot u guys reckon.....any tiger fans in dubbo area give me a g,day....... :thumbsup....... :gotigers
CHAPMAN

Moi

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »
Welcome Loki
 :gotigers

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 09:38:30 PM »
Currently watching the Lions v Weagles game and the Lions are playing like poo. The Weagles are playing worse than when they played us and the current score is  Lions 113 West Coast 60 with 3 mins to play. A first gamer for the Lions called Dalziel is currently their highest posession getter.  :o On theor form tonight and their effort against the Bombers last week, we are a real chance.

Hughes tambling out
Richo, Jackson in

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 10:16:11 PM »
There's no way Tambling will be dropped he was one of our best today

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 12:06:29 AM »
Forward line must not change no matter what. Since Riewoldt Morton and Hughes have played together in rd 13 one of those boys has proved to be the matchwinner.

Round 13 Cleve 6 goals win
Round 15 Jack  5 goals win albeit an easy one
Round 16 Mitch 4 goals win.

Sure they may have a bad game here and there but don't change the dynamics on merely a bad performance of one player by dropping him as a reactionary responce to a bad game. Hughes and Jack must play for the rest of the year in every game regardless of form for the mere development of these kids.  Remember we are one tall down for the rest of the year in Polak.

If Richo is considered as a midfielder wingman then we have to find the room for him from the mids, smaller type running players. Possibly Edwards not b/c I thought he had a bad game but merely horses for courses. Then again maybe Schulz should make way if we are inclined to drop a tall for a tall.

Tigermonk

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 01:23:38 AM »
NO CHANGE

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 03:33:21 AM »
Forward line must not change no matter what. Since Riewoldt Morton and Hughes have played together in rd 13 one of those boys has proved to be the matchwinner.

Round 13 Cleve 6 goals win
Round 15 Jack  5 goals win albeit an easy one
Round 16 Mitch 4 goals win.

Sure they may have a bad game here and there but don't change the dynamics on merely a bad performance of one player by dropping him as a reactionary responce to a bad game. Hughes and Jack must play for the rest of the year in every game regardless of form for the mere development of these kids.  Remember we are one tall down for the rest of the year in Polak.

If Richo is considered as a midfielder wingman then we have to find the room for him from the mids, smaller type running players. Possibly Edwards not b/c I thought he had a bad game but merely horses for courses. Then again maybe Schulz should make way if we are inclined to drop a tall for a tall.
I'm with you HT74 on Cleve, Jack and Morton staying together in the forward. They are going to have their good and bad days as youngsters. I would be lenient on Cleve too as he may still be dealing with what happened with Polak and the trauma involved.

We had 4 tall defenders playing today - Thursty, Moore, McGuane and Schulz. We should only need 3 to mind Brown, Bradshaw and a resting Charman/Clarke up forward as Richo floats down into defence at times too. I would drop say Schulz for Richo. Dropping another small IMO would make us light on for runners on the bench to rotate.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiogar

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 07:33:30 AM »
I don't want to see the confidence of a lad like TC or Cleve hughes knocked but we surely have to start richo in a pressure game. Cleeve out but getting gametime and Richo in.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 10:18:42 PM »
Out: Cleve
In: Richo

Otherwise no change.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 10:27:45 PM »
Good point MT. Richo should come in for Schulz. After watching the game over again I have to admit I was a bit harsh on Tambo. He should stay and Cleve also. Could stretch the Lions defence. Some of the Lions disposals were dreadful and any team other than the Eagles would have made them pay dearly. I'm hoping they keep it up.  :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 01:25:19 AM »
It's good to see with Coburg winning there's pressure from below on spots in the side.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 12:02:17 PM »
Out: Bowden (bringing the game into disrepute), Hughes
In: Meyer, Richo
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do