Author Topic: Top 20 Tiger Trades of all time (RFC)  (Read 13730 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: Top 20 Tiger Trades of all time (RFC)
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2012, 03:11:57 PM »
:clapping
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

tony_montana

« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
Man crows are our bunnies

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2012, 03:31:23 PM »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2012, 12:21:24 PM »
No.8: Kane Johnson

After seven prosperous seasons at Adelaide, Johnson fulfilled his wish of returning to his home state of Victoria, joining Richmond during the 2002 trade period, in a complicated deal involving Tiger defender Jason Torney and an exchange of National Draft picks.

Read the full article here: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/149957/default.aspx

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2012, 03:50:33 PM »
No.7: Mick Malthouse

Crossed from St Kilda to Richmond, just before the then June 30 clearance deadline, during the 1976 season.

Read the full article here: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/149958/default.aspx

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2012, 03:56:22 PM »
Number 1: Gus to the Crows :D

Pay back for Ben Marsh

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2012, 04:43:41 PM »
No.9: Leon Cameron

Leon Cameron was a 28-year-old veteran of 172 league games when he joined Richmond in late 1999, after being traded by the Western Bulldogs for picks 37 and 66 in the National Draft.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/149947/default.aspx

A brilliant kick. his kicking for goal was outstading

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2012, 05:48:16 PM »
No.6: Wayne Walsh

Lack of opportunities, due to so much talent in Richmond’s ranks at the time, saw Walsh cleared to South Melbourne at the end of the ’68 season. Midway through the 1972 season, however, Walsh had a big falling-out with legendary South Melbourne coach, Norm Smith, and was subsequently traded back to Richmond before the June 30 clearance deadline.

Full article at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/tabid/6301/default.aspx?newsid=150012&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2012, 06:52:48 PM »
No.6: Wayne Walsh

Lack of opportunities, due to so much talent in Richmond’s ranks at the time, saw Walsh cleared to South Melbourne at the end of the ’68 season. Midway through the 1972 season, however, Walsh had a big falling-out with legendary South Melbourne coach, Norm Smith, and was subsequently traded back to Richmond before the June 30 clearance deadline.

Full article at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/tabid/6301/default.aspx?newsid=150012&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This was a seriously good pick up.  A very important player in a very good team was Wayne Walsh.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2012, 07:27:52 PM »
How stuffen old are you Smokey? You should be in a nursing home if you saw that bloke play.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2012, 07:42:01 PM »
Rolfen
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2012, 09:23:01 PM »
How stuffen old are you Smokey? You should be in a nursing home if you saw that bloke play.

:lol

You're right CD, stuffin' old.  At least that's how I felt when I got back from my run this morning!!  :help

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2012, 10:02:48 PM »

You're right CD, stuffin' old.  At least that's how I felt when I got back from my run this morning!!  :help

I went for a run the other night. Went up 3 big hills and by stuff did I feel it the next day. Almost had a hearty when I got home.

Yeah yeah I know o-e, "back on topic ppl"

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »

I went for a run the other night. Went up 3 big hills and by stuff did I feel it the next day. Almost had a hearty when I got home.

I went up 3 very little hills and nearly died.  Only just started running again after a long break - last competitive run was the GC Half Marathon in 2000.  Knees hurt, calves burn and lungs fail but it's worth it in the end....................................isn't it?    :huh

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2012, 10:39:20 PM »

I went up 3 very little hills and nearly died.  Only just started running again after a long break - last competitive run was the GC Half Marathon in 2000.  Knees hurt, calves burn and lungs fail but it's worth it in the end....................................isn't it?    :huh

Being sore is better than being fat and poo. I eat like Fev but burn it off with exercise. Although it's harder these days without football. I'll be a fat man soon enough...like my old man Al.
Bugger running a marathon :lol You should have had a crack at the Burnie 10 today ;D