Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 427906 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Reece Conca [update]
« Reply #2145 on: June 16, 2016, 09:02:23 PM »
I love how these experts ride on the back of one average game.....while they do that I am sure we can ride on the back of his MASSIVE "brain fade"... :snidegrin

And yet, in posting this, you yourself raised for consideration 'have we done the wrong thing by not drafting Trengove'  after a mere half of football.

So what is it? One game is not important or possibly is?

And dont give me the whole 'play the victim' scenario because we are talking about principles not personalities

I was asking a question, not making a statement, you really need to read posts as they are without twisting them. How's this then, have we done the right thing keeping Conco?????

As i said, you raised it for consideration.

I will now clarify.

1) Why assume an answer could be formed off half a game for Trengove, when 3 days later your bagging other posters out for judging a player (Conca) on a single game occurance? What is the difference and could you please explain it.

What can be deduced by a single game by a single player?

And id like a specific answer please .

:lol
I laughed too. Clearly it was never to happen

Too easy.

Furthermore, one can complain ad nauseum about other posters not debating the merits (instead taking potshots), yet, when they do debate the merits and someone gets found out, the only answer is a :lol

Well, confirmed what we all knew I guess!
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2146 on: June 17, 2016, 05:48:19 AM »
 :snidegrin :lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2147 on: June 19, 2016, 01:26:14 PM »
Tough as nails, that's why he hits opposition players from behind when they are heading to the bench, real tough.... :snidegrin
Why is this always brought up?

It was an absolute brain fade promoted by some very personal comments from Devon Smith. Reece deeply regrets it.

Has everyone on OER never ever done anything they regretted because they acted spontaneously without thinking?

Just let it go. If he does it again, whack him as much as you like. However, we all need to forgive and forget especially because he didn't cause any physical harm to Smith.

Cause wat can't think of other examples of conca bring soft resorts to that

WTF does that even mean?? Are you already drinking???

Only god can judge me bousti
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2148 on: June 19, 2016, 05:52:49 PM »
"And I'd like a specific answer please"

WTF... :lol

Seems like everyone now knows you simply never answer questions because you can't argue a point on it's merit

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2149 on: June 19, 2016, 10:19:19 PM »
I love how these experts ride on the back of one average game.....while they do that I am sure we can ride on the back of his MASSIVE "brain fade"... :snidegrin

And yet, in posting this, you yourself raised for consideration 'have we done the wrong thing by not drafting Trengove'  after a mere half of football.

So what is it? One game is not important or possibly is?

And dont give me the whole 'play the victim' scenario because we are talking about principles not personalities

I was asking a question, not making a statement, you really need to read posts as they are without twisting them. How's this then, have we done the right thing keeping Conco?????

As i said, you raised it for consideration.

I will now clarify.

1) Why assume an answer could be formed off half a game for Trengove, when 3 days later your bagging other posters out for judging a player (Conca) on a single game occurance? What is the difference and could you please explain it.

What can be deduced by a single game by a single player?

And id like a specific answer please .

:lol
I laughed too. Clearly it was never to happen

Too easy.

Furthermore, one can complain ad nauseum about other posters not debating the merits (instead taking potshots), yet, when they do debate the merits and someone gets found out, the only answer is a :lol

Well, confirmed what we all knew I guess!
Hmm seems the dh brigade are into poor old WAT.

Hmm trengove!!!!   In Wats defence and yes it is not much of a defense.  At least trengove went thru the ressies and actually played some very good footy for weeks on end to demand a game of seniors. That is an alien approach to this club. Fair enough having not played AFL for so long he had a poor game to be expected in some ways.Rather silly of WAT to be talking up his game and talking down others.
Thats it, thats all ive got.I will say though it will be interesting to see how Trengove goes for the rest of the season.More than likely it will take the rest of this year just to find his feet again.

Should we have taken Trengove ?? well imo that should not be asked until some time next year.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #2150 on: June 20, 2016, 06:32:02 AM »
Hmm seems the dh brigade are into poor old WAT.

Hmm trengove!!!!   In Wats defence and yes it is not much of a defense.  At least trengove went thru the ressies and actually played some very good footy for weeks on end to demand a game of seniors. That is an alien approach to this club. Fair enough having not played AFL for so long he had a poor game to be expected in some ways.Rather silly of WAT to be talking up his game and talking down others.
Thats it, thats all ive got.I will say though it will be interesting to see how Trengove goes for the rest of the season.More than likely it will take the rest of this year just to find his feet again.

Should we have taken Trengove ?? well imo that should not be asked until some time next year.

Point one; didn't Conca have to earn his position in the team? Or was that solely conditioning before he came back into the one's. Either way, I'd rather Conca in before half the rest of the scrubs pulling on the jumper for us?

Re: Trengove v Martin, surely you're all being facetious?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 06:50:12 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2151 on: June 20, 2016, 07:55:54 PM »
Inconsistency is one of the biggest parts of being soft.

His little chubby, marshmallow body is soft as stuff too.
Runs too hard and does a hammy or whatever.
FHO while there's value

One of the largest parts of being soft is squibbing it

B Ellis
Chaplin
Houli

Conca may be fat, not consistent, injury prone 
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #2152 on: June 25, 2016, 06:39:22 PM »
Spud Frawley would've loved his spoil on Lloyd......fair dinkum, what a dumb stuff this fat prick is....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #2153 on: June 25, 2016, 09:06:14 PM »
10 disposals. 5 clangers.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2154 on: June 25, 2016, 09:36:20 PM »

b ellis grigg 60 useless soft sideways possessions

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2155 on: June 25, 2016, 09:46:46 PM »

b ellis grigg 60 useless soft sideways possessions

FMD we get it, you don't rate Grigg

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2156 on: June 25, 2016, 10:09:45 PM »
average kick, not hard at it, slow

what is not too like?

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2157 on: June 26, 2016, 09:21:50 AM »

what is not too like?

Average kick - more like league average, not hard at it -  :lol yes he is, slow - above average is what he is :whistle   

What is not to like? - Solid player in my book, not a star but he is not a Vickery either!

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2158 on: June 26, 2016, 10:54:41 AM »
Quick on his feet and a hard nut. Makes poor decisions at times and his kicking is awful..... :banghead
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2159 on: June 27, 2016, 10:23:49 AM »

what is not too like?

Average kick - more like league average, not hard at it -  :lol yes he is, slow - above average is what he is :whistle   

What is not to like? - Solid player in my book, not a star but he is not a Vickery either!

Hard at it hodge, selwood.

Miles, Cotchin, rance.

Grigg? Lol

Wouldn't be far off the worst left footer in league. Ball hangs in the air an eternity. Pretty crap passing inside 50, goals

Excellent momentum killer - new mans heir