Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Richmond Rant / Re: Trade talk, rumours & innuendo 2024
« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 12:17:49 AM »
We're going hard for Reid....the catch - so are are at least half a dozen other Victorian clubs.... :shh

Going to be some eye watering offers for this kid.......Baker, Bolton and our first - would you do it? Reckon I just might.... :shh

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/vdJQWZpLcdEucBpp/?mibextid=jmPrMh

Wooooooweeeeee

Single-handedly tore apart a premiership contender playing in a bottom 4 side in only his tenth senior game looking like Dusty in 2017....even making Judd's first year look pedestrian  - yeah I'd sell the farm.....the exact kind of player you build a list around that wins you flags and  puts bums on seats.... :shh
« Last post by Andyy on Today at 12:13:49 AM »
We're going hard for Reid....the catch - so are are at least half a dozen other Victorian clubs.... :shh

Going to be some eye watering offers for this kid.......Baker, Bolton and our first - would you do it? Reckon I just might.... :shh

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/vdJQWZpLcdEucBpp/?mibextid=jmPrMh

Wooooooweeeeee
« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 12:09:12 AM »
Richmond Rant / Re: A little perspective…
« Last post by Diocletian on Yesterday at 11:31:56 PM »
Our two best kicks are Brown & Sonsie but they're both soft as butter.....though I recall Sonsie being a lot tougher at the end of '22 -especially in the EF- before the injury compared to now so dunno what's happened there.....the injuries to Gibcus have been the real killer and that makes the situation seem even worse...KMac2 gives me hope though and MRJ was finally starting to show some of his old man's traits some of us always knew he had....still think Ryan can become a very good ruckman....next two draft & trade periods will be huge sliding doors moments (in the true sense of the term, not the illiterate way the Purple Parrot misuses it) :shh
Danog explained it clearly but these clowns still don't get it and keep carrying on like you insulted their mum....... :shh
Richmond Rant / Re: A little perspective…
« Last post by crackertiger on Yesterday at 11:20:24 PM »
There is a lot of commentary around the senior group being at fault. I see it a little different. To me the young players are actually the problem. Banks, Dow, Campbell, Sonsie, Young and Brown. They just don't pressure the opposition and the stat's don't lie. So you can probably excuse the senior players for giving up under the injury circumstances. We cannot always expect senior players to break their backs every week if the next generation coming through thinks it's OK to cruise and play soft.. Yes the senior group needs to maintain standards, but these kids have to lift...
2 ACLs in 2 weeks at VFL. 3rd for year including Clarke. It’s stuffen disgraceful

What is disgraceful? Are you "blaming" the medical & conditioning staff for someone doing a ACL?

Absolutely I am. They are clearly incompetent
lmao "I know you are but what am I hur dur hur"....sterling stuff..... (btw claw gets triggered by the :shh too) :shh
Whatever you say poor man’s claw

Same tendency to flood the forum with pot shots directed at everything and everyone at the club and then at other posters who dare question your opinion

:shh :shh :shh
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10