Author Topic: Official Tiger Team -v- Brisbane Rd 20  (Read 5596 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Official Tiger Team -v- Brisbane Rd 20
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2013, 10:11:54 AM »
Seriously, McBean is better skilled below the knees than Nahas.....and he doesnt fall over......and he can stick a tackle....and he doesnt drop marks.....and.....
....he will be on our list next year

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2013, 11:23:06 AM »
I have had 15mins to think about it and I am now officially filthy that Donut was overlooked for Nahas. What is this, his 5th chance this year ffs >:(. Surely Matt (and RFC) would have more to gain from him being the sub this week.......smacks of the ridiculous decision to go into the game against Sydney short one tall defender ::)

Yer I worked it out that it's his 5th chance this year and 6th game. He has been dropped after every game except one.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2013, 12:45:11 PM »
Every team needs a scapegoat

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2013, 01:14:13 PM »
Although I dont like Nahas as a player anymore because we have found better talent, I hope for his sake he can string some games together. He could apply some serious forward pressure if he lifts his game. That being said, I definitely dont prefer him over Edwards but lets see how he goes.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
Huge win last week, finals bound, yet one disagreeable selection is cause for a few to skip the game.
So soft I would wipe my ass with em. Unbeleivable.
Im on my way to the States. Gonna miss the whole freakin finals series (I'll fly back if we make prelim). Go and watch every tiger game you can. Cherish it. Cherisshhhhh itttttt.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2013, 02:43:24 PM »
Huge win last week, finals bound, yet one disagreeable selection is cause for a few to skip the game.
Im on my way to the States. Gonna miss the whole freakin finals series (I'll fly back if we make prelim). Go and watch every tiger game you can. Cherish it. Cherisshhhhh itttttt.
Lovely 'turn of phrase'......... and display of hypocrisy Willy.... :clapping BTW: 1st quarter, 2nd touch, Nahas on his left side 30 metres out, turns back inside and loses a shot on goal ::) Enjoy your trip   :)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:20:18 PM by Ruanaidh »

Rampstar

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2013, 04:35:38 PM »
Although I dont like Nahas as a player anymore because we have found better talent, I hope for his sake he can string some games together. He could apply some serious forward pressure if he lifts his game. That being said, I definitely dont prefer him over Edwards but lets see how he goes.

Shouldnt play again. Was nowhere near it today and a missed opportunity to give a kid like the donut a game.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2013, 06:18:04 PM »
Lovely 'turn of phrase'......... and display of hypocrisy Willy.... :clapping BTW: 1st quarter, 1st touch, Nahas on his left side 30 metres out, turns back inside and coughs the ball up; rebound Brissy............ ::) Enjoy your trip   :)
wheres the hypocrisy you talk about?  :huh3

I too am stunned that someone would not attend a game just because of one team selection. That is petty and pee poor. 
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Ruanaidh

« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2013, 06:27:13 PM »
Lovely 'turn of phrase'......... and display of hypocrisy Willy.... :clapping BTW: 1st quarter, 1st touch, Nahas on his left side 30 metres out, turns back inside and coughs the ball up; rebound Brissy............ ::) Enjoy your trip   :)
wheres the hypocrisy you talk about?  :huh3

I too am stunned that someone would not attend a game just because of one team selection. That is petty and pee poor.
The fact that he also didn't go to game.....for whatever reason........and as for your last comment I did say I was crook.......and hey Al, football isn't the 'be all and end all' for me so it doesn't  take much to dissuade me from going. Why does it matter to anyone else if I go or not anyway? That you or Willy would concern yourself with my attendance is a little discerning. BTW did you enjoy Robin's game today ;D

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2013, 06:35:42 PM »
not sure what you basis for saying willy didn't go to the game is, but I cant see anything in that post to suggest that was the case.

Also, I dont recall seeing a post by you saying that you were not going to the game because of the selection of Nahas, or even that you were not going for that matter, so that was never aimed you.

You obviously did not the read the post in question, but why would you think it was aimed at you?

gerkin greg

« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2013, 06:38:01 PM »
Willy was there

Saw him trying to pick up some security guards but they wouldn't give him their numbers  :-*

Ruanaidh

« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2013, 06:42:17 PM »
not sure what you basis for saying willy didn't go to the game is, but I cant see anything in that post to suggest that was the case.

Also, I dont recall seeing a post by you saying that you were not going to the game because of the selection of Nahas, or even that you were not going for that matter, so that was never aimed you.

You obviously did not the read the post in question, but why would you think it was aimed at you?
"I'm on my way to the States" (Willy quote)....."gonna miss the final's series" (another)......and that was in response to my statement that I was crook and another reason for not going was the selection of Nahas.....your'e not playing games are you Al??

Ruanaidh

« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2013, 06:46:46 PM »
Willy was there

Saw him trying to pick up some security guards but they wouldn't give him their numbers  :-*
Doppelganger?

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
No im not playing games. One poster specifically said that they were not going to the game because of the nahas selection. (That was the target of my post, and id be pretty sure it was of willy's to. he never quoted you, nor was his post directly after yours.)

Now, to me anyway, that is worlds away from not attending games due to international travel..

Im pretty sure you have misread/misinterpreted things here.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2013, 07:01:57 PM »

Im pretty sure you have misread/misinterpreted things here.

REPORTED

For sprouting mis-conceptions, misreading and mis-interpretation has never occurred on OER