Author Topic: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars  (Read 102666 times)

Ox

Re: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars
« Reply #360 on: February 21, 2011, 03:06:36 PM »
didnt hear it.
u said u were confused as to what to believe.
I was confirming.
info came from journo friend

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #361 on: February 21, 2011, 03:08:18 PM »
Uncle ox can confirm nine has the tapes and no money exchanged hands.
Nine is currently in negotiations with their lawyers regarding airing the footage.
Its basicaslly nixon in his jocks on the bed.You can see her feet at the bottom of frame.
He's using the tv remote.

How are the feet identified as hers? :rollin

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #362 on: February 21, 2011, 03:18:46 PM »
Uncle ox can confirm nine has the tapes and no money exchanged hands.
Nine is currently in negotiations with their lawyers regarding airing the footage.
Its basicaslly nixon in his jocks on the bed.You can see her feet at the bottom of frame.
He's using the tv remote.

How are the feet identified as hers? :rollin

As Chopper says "Never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn"

FNM

« Reply #363 on: February 21, 2011, 04:47:18 PM »
She reckons she's just been arrested on Twitter!

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #364 on: February 21, 2011, 04:53:04 PM »

Nixon is probly doing abit of pay back him self and pushing for credit card theft.

FNM

« Reply #365 on: February 21, 2011, 04:58:46 PM »
She says videos!

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #367 on: February 21, 2011, 07:46:17 PM »
that could be anyone

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #368 on: February 21, 2011, 09:22:13 PM »
I really don't understand how anyone can make crude or suggestive jokes about this TEENAGE girl. Clearly none of you who do this have daughters.

She may be promiscuous or disingenuous but she is obviously in need of proper guidance. I think it's stupid to make light of the fact that she has been taken advantage of.

For example: If a carer or a teacher was to be seduced by a teenager and somehow engaged in inappropriate sexual encounters then who is charged of a crime? The teenage girl or the teacher.?
How is this situation any different here?
As i said she may be a very salacious type but the facts are that ethically and morally everything says it's wrong for an adult to take advantage of a teenager even if they are this way.
The club that keeps giving.

« Reply #369 on: February 21, 2011, 09:30:47 PM »
I really don't understand how anyone can make crude or suggestive jokes about this TEENAGE girl. Clearly none of you who do this have daughters.

She may be promiscuous or disingenuous but she is obviously in need of proper guidance. I think it's stupid to make light of the fact that she has been taken advantage of.

For example: If a carer or a teacher was to be seduced by a teenager and somehow engaged in inappropriate sexual encounters then who is charged of a crime? The teenage girl or the teacher.?
As i said she may be a very salacious type but the facts are that ethically and morally everything says it's wrong for an adult to take advantage of a teenager even if they are this way.

This is a forum full of weirdos and 15yo kids playing games.

There is the occasional sane adult in here but we are growing less in number each day.

:(

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #370 on: February 21, 2011, 10:03:24 PM »

This is a forum full of weirdos and 15yo kids playing games.

There is the occasional sane adult in here but we are growing less in number each day.

:(

'Growing less' in number? Don't you mean 'reducing' in number?

Regards,

A '15 year old' correcting a 'sane adult teacher's' post.  :-*

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #371 on: February 21, 2011, 10:07:28 PM »

I dont think anyone is taking Nixon's side.
I think him and the st kilda players need to be brang to account for there actions.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #372 on: February 21, 2011, 10:31:57 PM »

Dear Mrs Doubtfire,

If you look back through this thread, you will see it's obvious most posters are bagging out Nixon moreso than the girl. Personally, I hope he tops himself. It would sure leave more oxygen for the rest of us.

BTW, recent studies suggest almost 2/3 of Australian females are sexually active by the time the reach year 12.  

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/lifematters/teenage-girls-more-sexually-active-than-a-decade-ago-20101005-1669s.html

Regards,

DD.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:08:55 PM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #373 on: February 21, 2011, 11:11:45 PM »
Snip! Let's keep the discussion above the belt people as well as stick to the topic!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #374 on: February 21, 2011, 11:14:48 PM »

Nixon is probly doing abit of pay back him self and pushing for credit card theft.
The girl at the centre of the Ricky Nixon scandal has been released after she was taken into custody and questioned in relation to drug and surveillance matters, Victoria Police say.

The 17-year-old girl, who was arrested this afternoon and held at South Melbourne CIU, was released just before 7pm.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/nixon-to-face-grilling-from-players-group/story-e6frf9jf-1226009131508