Author Topic: Ben Lennon [merged]  (Read 227114 times)

Offline Zlatan

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Ben Lennon [merged]
« Reply #345 on: June 13, 2015, 11:50:14 AM »
delist?

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #346 on: June 13, 2015, 12:05:24 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooo

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #347 on: June 13, 2015, 01:43:34 PM »
Trade bait

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #348 on: June 13, 2015, 02:40:52 PM »
Will ask to be traded to his beloved Blues....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #349 on: June 13, 2015, 09:28:50 PM »
I just feel this kid hasn't had a proper chance. Ig he isn't the sub he's the subbed, if he's playing he's then dropped then back into the team when injuries hit then first dropped for the likes of Newman.
Just give the kid 4-5 games straight in a position he is used to and let him get some confidence and oppurtunity to keep his spot. We pick guys like Petterd, Arnot, Lambert before this kid.

Who would blame him for having bugger all confidence.
agree 100% PL

Offline Zlatan

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #350 on: June 15, 2015, 12:13:12 AM »
I just feel this kid hasn't had a proper chance. Ig he isn't the sub he's the subbed, if he's playing he's then dropped then back into the team when injuries hit then first dropped for the likes of Newman.
Just give the kid 4-5 games straight in a position he is used to and let him get some confidence and oppurtunity to keep his spot. We pick guys like Petterd, Arnot, Lambert before this kid.

Who would blame him for having bugger all confidence.
agree 100% PL

grigg, morris ...

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #351 on: June 15, 2015, 09:54:42 AM »
Trade bait

And you have the nerve to have a go at me for criticising Batch....Really, trade bait??? UNREAL!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #352 on: June 15, 2015, 10:55:40 AM »
Trade bait

And you have the nerve to have a go at me for criticising Batch....Really, trade bait??? UNREAL!!!!

Please show me where I had a go at you regarding Batch, WAT. I'm a little surprised, because usually I dont bother reading your crud.

I don't rate Lennon. I wouldn't give him up for peanuts but I'd entertain reasonable offers.

Everyone has a price. I know you struggle a bit, but surely even you can understand that.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #353 on: June 15, 2015, 11:09:24 AM »
Trade bait

Please show me where I had a go at you regarding Batch, WAT. I'm a little surprised, because usually I dont bother reading your crud.

I don't rate Lennon. I wouldn't give him up for peanuts but I'd entertain reasonable offers.

Everyone has a price. I know you struggle a bit, but surely even you can understand that.

I only struggle with fools like you making idiotic comments such as trading Lennon.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #354 on: June 15, 2015, 11:11:20 AM »
Page 43 of the Batchelor thread by the way...

"Batch was good yesterday. As was most of our backline, bar maybe Houli who made a couple of howlers.

WAT doesn't like him so he just pots him regardless.

It was our forward line and our midfield  (defensively) that were/are the problem."

"Rucks:

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #355 on: June 15, 2015, 12:19:31 PM »

"Batch was good yesterday. As was most of our backline, bar maybe Houli who made a couple of howlers.

It was our forward line and our midfield  (defensively) that were/are the problem."

Thanks for finding that.

I stand by all of my comments.

Why is trading Lennon idiotic, WAT?

Just because he is young you can't trade him?

What if, for instance, it was part of a deal to get Dangerfield?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #356 on: June 15, 2015, 12:28:25 PM »

Thanks for finding that.

Don't mention it, pity you don't have the guts to apologise when you were clearly wrong.

Its got nothing to do with being young. He is a first round draft pick that has spent most time recovering from injury. He has had little to no game time. He has not been given a chance at all and you want to trade him.

However we persist with Morris, Batch and we have persesietd with Edwards for nine years but we cant give this KID a go... :huh :huh

"Rucks:

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #357 on: June 15, 2015, 12:58:07 PM »

Thanks for finding that.

Don't mention it, pity you don't have the guts to apologise when you were clearly wrong.

Its got nothing to do with being young. He is a first round draft pick that has spent most time recovering from injury. He has had little to no game time. He has not been given a chance at all and you want to trade him.

However we persist with Morris, Batch and we have persesietd with Edwards for nine years but we cant give this KID a go... :huh :huh

What was I wrong about?

What do you mean by "has spent most time recovering from injury"? That doesn't even make sense.

If you think he is not tradale even if we were offered something decent then that's fine, we'll just agree to disagree.

By the way, you bringing Batch into this conversation supports my comment that you pot Batch whenever you can.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #358 on: June 15, 2015, 01:44:16 PM »

Thanks for finding that.

What was I wrong about?

What do you mean by "has spent most time recovering from injury"? That doesn't even make sense.

If you think he is not tradale even if we were offered something decent then that's fine, we'll just agree to disagree.

By the way, you bringing Batch into this conversation supports my comment that you pot Batch whenever you can.

:banghead..I really feel like self harming.

"Rucks:

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #359 on: June 15, 2015, 01:54:58 PM »

Thanks for finding that.

What was I wrong about?

:banghead..I really feel like self harming.

Understandable...

Just kidding, dont do it.