Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton - #2  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton - #2
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 11:56:44 AM »
Daniel - You blame brackets for getting the other thread locked, but you're doing a bloody good job on getting this one to be locked too. Anger management perhaps?

ox's best friend.

well since i am chatting to ox's mate. tell brackets this.

"He needs help!!!!!!!!"

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 12:28:35 PM »
Daniel - You blame brackets for getting the other thread locked, but you're doing a bloody good job on getting this one to be locked too. Anger management perhaps?

ox's best friend.

"He needs help!!!!!!!!"
Not entirely sure who you're referring to here, but smokey proved you wrong and you abused him for actually doing some research and backing up his claims. Try looking in the mirror some time before you accuse others of needing help.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »

ox's best friend.

"He needs help!!!!!!!!"
Not entirely sure who you're referring to here, but smokey proved you wrong and you abused him for actually doing some research and backing up his claims. Try looking in the mirror some time before you accuse others of needing help.

i am happy to admit when im wrong but dawson did not prove me wrong.

read back again my friend

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 01:31:03 PM »
u can blame your mate brackets for the other thred being locked. loser.

The other thread was locked because it had turned into a thread of insults between posters rather than sticking to the topic....

And can I add that there were more culprits than just "brackets" that caused it to be locked

You blame brackets for getting the other thread locked, but you're doing a bloody good job on getting this one to be locked too.

You are correct Imfamy

=====

So for the whatever number it happens to be this time round I will repeat... :banghead :banghead :banghead

1. Enough with the sniping, insults and childish name calling and stick to the topic. I've said it in the past I don't care who started it or how it started just bloody well end it!

2. Dont resort to personal insults just because a person disagree with you

3. Stop trying to avoid the swear filter especially in regards to the "F" word, this is again out of hand.

4. We don't like suspending people but there are a few on here who are bordering on leaving us with absolutely no choice

WP & Mr One-Eyed

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 01:50:52 PM »

read back again my friend
He questioned your support of Bowden and being a fan of his and when you denied it he provided quotes where you said you never wanted him to play for the club again. If you can't see how he proved you to be wrong then you are delusional.

If you are unhappy with the word "wrong", then feel free to admit that you are two faced and a bandwagoner.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 02:18:56 PM »
So anyway - Mitch Morton has had a great year. To come onto the list as a 21 year old and be one of our most potent goal kickers in his first year is very exciting. He is exactly what we need going forward and adds that much needed unpredictability to our forwardline. We need a variety of targets such as Jack, Cleve and dare I say it - Collard, in the mix all kicking around 40 with additional scoreboard support from our midfield and we will be hard to stop.

Great to have a player like Mitch wearing the yellow and black!

Stripes

Tigermonk

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 02:23:50 PM »
got to state it Daniel  ;D they got you on the spit here lad & its about to be spun round  :lol

just repeat after me

Joel Bowden l'm very sorry l got it wrong that your a great Richmond player

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 02:43:57 PM »

hey infamy/brackets bandwagoner. buddy i was dodging blue coats at waverley with a richmond membership as a 5 year old while you were changing teams.

I have been to every b&f for the last 5 years, never missed a game. try go at least 2 interstate games per year so if thats a banwagon then maybe u need to get ur head out of brackets ring hole.

lets go mate. you wont win with me ill play you and brackets with my eyes closed.

Tigermonk

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 03:23:46 PM »
come on say it  ;D  :thumbsup

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 03:49:49 PM »
Boy that Morton has been good!

Wonder if Gourdis will ever slot into the forwardline or he will become a backman. Given the abundance of quality backmen we appear to have with Moore, McGuane, Thursty, Schulz, Newman, McMahon and now Rance I think the coaches have switched his focus back to his original game as a forward.

Anyway great to have a trade that immediately performs and is young enough to keep doing it for years to come. Go Mitchy!

Stripes

P.S. Am I posting to the right thread here or should I just start abushing people to fit in?!   :whistle ;)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »
Boy that Morton has been good!
Anyway great to have a trade that immediately performs and is young enough to keep doing it for years to come. Go Mitchy!

Has been a standout trade this year - much better than the Judd trade.  And my reason - Judd is a known, Carlton knew what they were getting and paid the correct price for that.  Morton on the other hand was a gamble on an unknown, cost us stuff all and has paid off in spades.  Shame Miller got no kudos for his role in that hey!

P.S. Am I posting to the right thread here or should I just start abushing people to fit in?!   :whistle ;)

Shame it gets to that isn't it.  You come on a football forum to debate football, not read a tirade of abuse from people who can't discuss an issue rationally.   :banghead

Tigermonk

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 04:36:49 PM »
Morton has been a great pickup & has changed the dynamics of the Tiger forward line

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »
Morton has been a great pickup & has changed the dynamics of the Tiger forward line

36 goals in 18 games. Avg 2 goals a game. Can get to 50 goals in a season and that would be a fantastic result from a small forward. Perhaps next year or with added maturity can turn a 3-4 goal match haul into a 6-7 haul. :thumbsup