Author Topic: Shane Birss  (Read 1672 times)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Shane Birss
« on: August 11, 2006, 05:55:05 PM »
Nothing to do with Aker, but my brother works with a mate of Shane Birss and says that Terry Wallace has approached him and made an offer.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Shane Birss
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 03:08:36 AM »
Birss is on the market.

Cameron Faulkner and Shane Birss are likely to be offered up when trading begins today in an attempt to acquire a pick that can be used in a deal for McDougall.

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/realfooty/articles/2006/10/08/1160246012099.html

letsgetiton!

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 08:03:00 AM »
Nothing to do with Aker, but my brother works with a mate of Shane Birss and says that Terry Wallace has approached him and made an offer.

a couple of weks ago terry had a "coffee" with birss and they dissussed future options. wallace chased his last yr also, and word is birss is not happy with his lack of opportunity at the kennel

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 09:08:52 PM »
Don't want Birss

Ramps

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 09:44:28 PM »
Pass for me as well but he may be seen as a transitional player...someone you get to fill a hole until you get something better later.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 07:12:00 AM »
With all the injuries the dogs had this year I can't see a "quality" player having a lack of opportunity.
=> Birss must not be a quality player
=> Pass for me.

Thats looks logical to me anyway.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

letsgetiton!

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 07:23:48 AM »
With all the injuries the dogs had this year I can't see a "quality" player having a lack of opportunity.
=> Pass for me.

there midfiled stayed intact all season, no injuries there, thats why he had no opportunity. nothing to do with th einjuries in the club in general as he is a midfielder

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 10:47:04 AM »
=> Pass for me.

there midfiled stayed intact all season, no injuries there, thats why he had no opportunity. nothing to do with th einjuries in the club in general as he is a midfielder

Birss fractured his inside lower tibia at the level of the ankle joint on his left foot playing for Werribee in May. So with Newman and Browny coming back from broken legs I don't think we'll pick another player coming back from a broken leg.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 11:10:51 AM »
=> Pass for me.

Birss fractured his inside lower tibia at the level of the ankle joint on his left foot playing for Werribee in May. So with Newman and Browny coming back from broken legs I don't think we'll pick another player coming back from a broken leg.

did you know that when fractures and breaks heal, they become stronger than ever before. dont think that will be an issue, if it was a complete break, then there may have been complications, but a fracture is just a crack, not a complete break. if this happened in may, by now he would be totally recovered